Due In August 2017 Chat Thread

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 ~A2~

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:09 PM

Hi everyone

Congratulations on your pregnancies.

Here is a chat thread for you all to chat to each other and introduce yourselves.  I will start a new thread each time the post count reaches 100+ posts.

Please take a second the read the guidelines and information posted for this area and let me know if you have any questions etc.

Kind regards

Ali

EB/EK Moderator

#2 loulou1985

Posted 22 December 2016 - 07:54 PM

How's everyone going? My nausea has settled a bit but only with phenergan at night and ondansetron in the morning.. I might just have to keep that as my routine. Might poas tomorrow just to check :p

#3 loulou1985

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:16 PM

Ugh just had some bright pink spotting..Will keep you updated..

#4 urbanlenny

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:44 PM

Everything ok loulou?

#5 loulou1985

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:47 PM

Hope so.. I guess I'll see what happens in the morning. No spotting when I just checked then..was post intercourse so might just be cervical..

#6 loulou1985

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:02 AM

More spotting this morning and some cramping..think I'm heading down the wrong direction unfortunately..

#7 Snuggletime

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:06 AM

How you feeling loulou? It may have been from DTD last night everything is swollen so agitated easily.
I have been on progesterone pessaries since just after ovulation so I have spotted every colour u can think of because it agitates the cervix. Red, pink occasionally but almost every other day brown. Still scarey even when u think you know where it's coming from.

#8 loulou1985

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:20 AM

I feel ok.the cramping is very mild and I think I'm only noticing it because of the spotting. The spotting it's only there when I wipe. Brown and pink with a touch of red..

#9 ma.wright91

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:47 AM

It's hard to know with the symptoms as everything you would expect for menstruation seems to be the same for pregnancy.
I've been having more cramping & started getting lower back pain in the last few days. I did a little bit of research & found it has to do with the uterus growing.
Obviously the spotting is something to keep an eye on & talk with the doc about, but I have also seen reports that it does happen to other quite often. It's about knowing what's normal for you.

I'm having lots of trouble with nausea too. Constant food is how I'm tackling it at the moment.

#10 loulou1985

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:47 AM

I'm a bit suspicious because my nausea has gone today.. Was having to eat constant food the last couple of days

#11 Snuggletime

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:05 PM

Loulou can you POAS tomorrow in the AM see if it's darker or a digital and see what the weeks say? That might give you a little reassurance?

#12 loulou1985

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:14 PM

I think I'm almost 100 percent miscarrying now.. Bleeding is increasing as is the cramping..breasts not sore anymore and zero nausea. Went to the gp but there's not a lot that can be done anyway. I don't think it's an ectopic so I'll just wait. Good luck everyone else!!

#13 Snuggletime

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:18 PM

I'm sorry loulou :( thinking of you.
Have they sent you for follow up blood tests?
Take care of yourself

#14 ma.wright91

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:26 PM

Oh no loulou 🙁 I hope it's not a worst case. Look after yourself. We'll be thinking of you!

#15 loulou1985

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:40 PM

No blood tests. Whatever happens happens I guess. Plus I'm on holiday so not my regular gp.

#16 loulou1985

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:59 PM

Full flow af now. Thanks for the support everyone but I'm out :(

#17 Snuggletime

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:25 PM

Sorry loulou sending you big hugs, take care

#18 AshloBeans

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:53 PM

I'm so sorry Loulou. Big hugs xo

#19 urbanlenny

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:46 PM

Sorry to hear loulou.

#20 fritzkitz

Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:40 PM

So sorry loulou, take care.

#21 AshloBeans

Posted 24 December 2016 - 08:07 PM

Merry Christmas! Hope it's a special time for everyone. Xoxo

Edited by AshloBeans, 24 December 2016 - 08:07 PM.

#22 urbanlenny

Posted 24 December 2016 - 09:29 PM

How is everyone going with morning sickness

#23 AshloBeans

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:01 AM

I haven't had any yet. Makes me a bit nervous actually because it was terrible the first time round. Can't wait for my ultrasound on Thursday!

#24 ma.wright91

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:07 PM

Merry Christmas!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day :)

@urbanlenny I've had fairly average nausea, no vomiting yet but it's been close. Mine started as motion sickness a fouple weeks ago & has begun stretching out over the day. I keep dry biscuits at my desk & fruit to keep it at bay.

#25 urbanlenny

Posted 25 December 2016 - 08:02 PM

I've only been able to stomach toast and water for the last week, vomiting several times a day. By far the worst MS I have ever had! I have my scan on Thursday, too!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.