Jump to content
FB Group Contact Details
No replies to this topic
Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:42 PM
If you are interested in joining the September 2014 Facebook group you need to contact: iliketoflounce - Just click on the link and then on send a message.
Please ensure you follow the guidelines below. Members can post in one (or both places).
With the popularity of FB we have set some rules how they operate:
1. These DIG threads are moderated and if any issues arise I am here to help, if issues arrive in a FB group they are not to be bought onto this thread.
2. When the group is started one member needs to be in charge of joining/inviting new members etc. This member can have their contact details (ie name and link to profile) in a pinned topic at the top of the forum. Members are to be invited once they request it and contacting all members to join is not allowed (classed as spamming).
3. Members who are the contact for the group need to have a post count of at least 50 and have been a member for at least 2 months. It would be handy if they have an email contact too as members sometimes have problems with the PM system.
4. Continuous posts in the DIG re FB will be removed/edited.
5. Members are free to join one or both of these sites. A lot of groups run both and it does work well, don't forget to post on EB still though original.gif as some members do not have/use Facebook and it would be sad to see them miss out on this group/chat etc.
6. DIG groups need to be at least one month old (from date of first post after mine) before FB groups are to be mentioned
Any questions please PM me.
EB/EK Due In Group Moderator
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.
We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.
If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.
If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.
Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.
Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.
Men and women both experience work-family conflict.
Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.
Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.
Top 5 Articles
From our network
As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.
Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.
Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.
Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.
Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.
See what names are trending this year.