Children in adults toilets?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Sir Dinosaurus

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

I was at my local swimming pool/shopping centre/restaurant and I couldn't help but notice when I went to use the bathrooms that there were CHILDREN in there!

Why can't they go to the children's toilets?

How am I supposed to explain to a child I've never seen before who isn't interested in me in the least that I have my period? What if it's a boy and he sees my boobs? What if it's a lesbian????

I don't go into the ladies changerooms/toilets/showers/public area expecting to be confronted with children. I have no idea how to handle it. I mean, I only have sons so obviously I haven't changed their nappies, bathed or showered them since they were born because, you know, that would be weird.

I can't believe our government allows this kind of depravity to exist. I think we should rally.

What do we want?

Separate girls, boys, mens, ladies, disabled, transgender, lesbian, gay, Christian, Jewish, Islamic, Hindi, martian, refugee, non-refugee, 457-visa holders, illegal backpackers and politicians toilets!

When do we want it?

Who's with me?

#2 BobTony

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

OMG lesbian children. They're taking over the world  laugh.gif

#3 jill1972

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

roll2.gif

Love it!

#4 my serenity

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:45 AM

Lmao! Love it!

#5 CrazySingleMum

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

roll2.gif

#6 BadCat

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

I call unfair.

Where's the separation between SAHM and WOHM toilets?  Working mums should be able to go to the toilet without being reminded of how they have abandoned their children.  And SAHMs should be able to go to the toilet without being reminded that they have turned their brains to mush and become leeches.

#7 squeekums

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

biggrin.gif
Pfft! I want my own private toilets in every place I shop, with eye scanners so no rooting men can use my toilet as a beat and forever scar DD after seeing their LEGS. Oh the horror biggrin.gif

That way I can also wash my hands in secret, as every true lady does lol

#8 Sir Dinosaurus

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (O TheHugeManatee @ 06/02/2013, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I call unfair.

Where's the separation between SAHM and WOHM toilets?  Working mums should be able to go to the toilet without being reminded of how they have abandoned their children.  And SAHMs should be able to go to the toilet without being reminded that they have turned their brains to mush and become leeches.

Good point.

SAHD should have their own toilets too, even though everyone knows SAHD are the most awesome kind of man in the universe and their brains never turn to mush biggrin.gif

#9 BadCat

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

Let's get rid of public toilets and make people go home to do their disgusting business.

#10 BobTony

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (O TheHugeManatee @ 06/02/2013, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's get rid of public toilets and make people go home to do their disgusting business.

Or provide a generous selection of potplants in varying sizes for those purposes.

#11 Sir Dinosaurus

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (O TheHugeManatee @ 06/02/2013, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps we could all be fitted with colostomy bags from birth and bypass the toilet completely?

#12 BadCat

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

But would people be able to have loud gay sex in the pot plants?

#13 JuniPooks_

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

For some reason I am now picturing politicians in Canberra all squatting over the pot plants because they aren't allowed in the normal toilets.

Also, can we have separate toilets for ugly people? I don't want to p*ss next to the polished posteriors of the pretty people.

#14 ~Mummy~Mel~

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:08 AM

Nothing witty to add here but thanks for the laugh!! roll2.gif

#15 Sir Dinosaurus

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

Big potplants for ugly politicians, little pot plants for malcolm and kate (are there any other good looking ones?)

#16 BadCat

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

The trouble with toilets for the ugly is that  stunningly beautiful folk will use them on the grounds that their hair is a bit flat today.  Of course then the real uglies could use the empty beautiful people's dunnies.

Oh, and in Canberra we don't have toilets at all because we are superior and do not partake of such base functions.  So yes, the politicians squat in pot plants, behind the buffet table, wherever.

Edited by O TheHugeManatee, 06 February 2013 - 11:13 AM.

#17 BobTony

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (O TheHugeManatee @ 06/02/2013, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But would people be able to have loud gay sex in the pot plants?

I'm sure they'll try, Manatee. Possibly we could have slightly larger potplants, with generous foliage, for those purposes.

Or they could jsut head down to the Botanical Gardens. Lots of big potplants there  original.gif

#18 WinterDancesHere

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

While totally getting that this is a joke thread, I wish they would just make toilets toilets.

No room to go into for males or females. An example of this is at Parramatta train station. The toilets just open out into the station so you can make sure there is no one in there and stand directly outside while your child/grandmother/pet iguana does their business and know they haven't come to any harm.

Idealy they'd be a bit nicer (and cleaner) than the train stations ones, but I think it is a great idea.

#19 Brattacino

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

Oh, and in Canberra we don't have toilets at all because we are superior and do not partake of such base functions. So yes, the politicians squat in pot plants, behind the buffet table, wherever.

So true.  Ever been caught short in Canberra's 'burbs? Can't find those pot plants either... Just miles and miles of grass and 'roos.

#20 BadCat

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

*shudder*

The botanic gardens are the preferred hangout for incontinent oldster sex fiends.   Stay away at all costs.

#21 Alpha_Chook

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:17 AM

What about baby rooms for men and baby rooms for women.....separate.....just in case bits get seen that don't want to be laughing2.gif

#22 JuniPooks_

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (Dinosaurus @ 06/02/2013, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Big potplants for ugly politicians, little pot plants for malcolm and kate (are there any other good looking ones?)

No, no there aren't.

I am worried about mixed sex toilet blocks, because all sorts of shenanigans would happen. I mean, you've all got your trousers off, you're halfway there.

Pot plants would be much more effective at preserving the purity of the souls of those defecating, lest Satan lure them with lustful thoughts after they empty their bowels.

Pot plants are wholesome and pure.

#23 katpaws

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

Let's ask George.

PS may contain scenes involving disco balls, pot plants, frivolity and swearing.

#24 Laborious Nicety

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (Dinosaurus @ 06/02/2013, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps we could all be fitted with colostomy bags from birth and bypass the toilet completely?

YOU ABLEIST COW!  HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People with stomas and bags need toilets too!

Or do they just empty their bags into the pot plants?  All this needs to be thought through.

#25 Femboside

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (WingBob @ 06/02/2013, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG lesbian children. They're taking over the world  laugh.gif

I'm doing my best, but I keep producing sons...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Britain's youngest parents: mother 12, father 13

A 12-year-old schoolgirl and her 13-year-old boyfriend are believed to have become Britain?s youngest parents, after the birth of their baby girl earlier this week.

When Prince George met Bilby George

Prince George has met an Aussie marsupial named after him in his first official engagement in Australia.

Asphyxia link another piece of the SIDS puzzle

An Australian study has uncovered information which could lead to a better understanding of why babies die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Pregnant woman dies after doctor removes ovary instead of appendix

When a UK woman went to hospital suffering appendicitis, doctors mistakenly removed her healthy ovary - with tragic consequences.

The milestones I can't wait to celebrate

Nothing can beat the feeling of witnessing that first smile, first step and first word - but here's a list of 'firsts' I'm really looking forward to now.

How you develop in your baby's first year

Just as babies undergo rapid growth as they learn and change in their first year, we?re learning and changing quickly as parents, too. Don?t underestimate the developmental stages you go through when you have a baby.

Can you make your baby smarter even before birth?

A product new to Australia claims to help babies be born "as intelligent as possible", but not all experts agree on the benefits of educating babies while still in the womb.

How a mother's love helped unearth the skills of an autistic savant

Autistic savant Ping Lian Yeak, a prodigious artist who has had his work shown all over the world, couldn't have done it without the support and love of his proud mum.

Rescue dog Zoey and BFF Jasper star in adorable pics

Photographer, self-professed "crazy dog lady" and mum Grace Chon takes photos of rescue dog Zoey and her 10-month-old son Jasper together. The results are just too cute. See more on Instagram @thegracechon.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

A tiny heart: a baby?s death gives life to another

Simon Alexander Garcia lived only one brief hour. But somewhere, a little girl?s heart is beating today because of him.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Why is childbirth still such a pain?

The options given to women to help them cope in labour have barely changed in years.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Ideas for recording baby milestones

Get the props, lights and camera ready to record the milestone moments in your baby's first months and years. Tip: set a reminder in your phone (or jot it in a calendar) to make sure you remember it every month.

From penis amputation to fatherhood

After a botched circumcision as a child, Mike Moore was left without a penis. Years later, and after meeting the right surgeon, he was able to become a dad - naturally.

Asphyxia link another piece of the SIDS puzzle

An Australian study has uncovered information which could lead to a better understanding of why babies die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Your baby's first shoes, made with your own hands

Imagine someone saying to you, "Your baby?s shoes are magnificent, where?d you get them?" And you reply, "Oh, these? I made them."

Mother bites off pit bull's ear to save toddler

What would you do if your child was being attacked by a vicious dog? One mother recently had to learn the hard way.

Couple dies 15 hours apart after 70 years of marriage

A couple who held hands at breakfast every morning even after 70 years of marriage have died 15 hours apart.

Behind the scenes of Kate and George's cuddly photo

Every face is partially obscured, but there's no denying the happiness and love in the faces of the royal mum and bub.

7 tips for a kid-free trip, not a guilt trip

Although I?m jumping out of my skin to take my child-free holiday, I?m dreading the goodbye. But I?m determined to make the most of it without tarnishing it with guilt or sadness about leaving the kids.

Your baby?s developmental roadmap

Caring for your new baby can feel like driving along a dark highway without a GPS: you know your destination ? a happy, healthy human being ? but you?re not sure whether you?re heading in the right direction.

Breaking out of the isolation of motherhood

There can be many reasons for mummy isolation ? and you don?t have to be a new mother to feel like you're often doing it all alone. Here, mums share their stories of feeling isolated, and what they do to try to break out of it.

The billionaire baby with $10,000 worth of prams

When money is no object you can go all out when it comes to baby transportation, as this billionaire socialite has shown.

Medication helps depressed mums to breastfeed

Breastfeeding mums are often told their medication may pass into their milk, but a new study suggests the benefits of taking antidepressants are greater than any risks to baby.

Free Printable Activities

Keeping little hands busy

Free printable acitivity pages like colouring in, cutting, word finders, mazes, maths activities and puzzles.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.