I'm hoping you lovely ladies can help to see if I've worked out when I ovulated and hence my due date correctly.
I'm still BFing DS and have only had AF 3 times, my cycles have been quite long but gradually getting back to normal length. I have been charting but can't do temps because of DS waking so much in the night so this is what I have:
- LMP started on 2nd Jan (previous cycle was 35 day, lueteal phase of 13)
- eggwhite CM from 19th to 23rd Jan
- ovulation pain on 22nd Jan
- FF predicted O on 23rd but is only a prediction because of lack of temps etc.[list]
- Very, very, ridiculously faint (DH didn't believe me lol) BFP last night 31st Jan on an IC
- again very faint BFP this morning on IC, faint but very obvious BFP on a FR with same sample from this morning
I'm thinking I probably O'ed on the 23rd like FF suggests but it could have been on the 22nd with the O pain. If it was the 23rd then yesterday was only 8DPO, is that too early to get a BFP even if it was almost impossible to see?
So ATM I'm guessing a due date of 16th Oct based on putting an O date of 23rd into a due date calculator, does this all sound right to you?