I had preeclampsia with my first baby and was induced at 36+5.
I really wanted to avoid being induced again.
Fast forward to this pregnancy, I had one high blood pressure reading this week and my kidney function test came back abnormal (creatine = 74 though I'm not sure what that means). BP has since come down but they want to induce me this afternoon due to the kidney test.
The issue is finding someone to care for my toddler tomorrow. There is an option that might work out but it would be better if we didn't need to use it.
I really feel like I would go into labour in a few days anyway - bub is really low, I've had some pretty strong contractions overnight the last few nights and a show yesterday.
I asked the doctor about delaying till Monday but she can't tell me the risks of leaving it till then and said that they would prefer to get me started sooner rather than later with the kidney test result. If I can't go in till Monday, they will arrange some monitoring over the weekend.
I don't know what to do. I feel physically ok. Emotionally, I feel a bit stressed about another induction and the timing of this one.
I'm not looking for advice, just venting I guess.
Why couldn't my body behave itself for a few more days!
Edited by Plappermaul, 31 January 2013 - 11:56 AM.