Unload/Reload Dishwasher
Benches
Change Table Cloth
CLear Dining Room
Sweep and Mop Floor
Put Stuff Back in Dining Room
Clean Out Fridge
Blend Up Some Watermelon Ready To Make Ice Blocks
Cut Up Eggplant and Chicken for Parma for Dinner Not doing now- kids being fed @ SIL's
General Tidy

MY ROOM
Make Bed
FInish Sorting BAskets/Bags of Clothes
Clean Off Bedside Table

BATHROOM
Mop Floor

JACK'S ROOM
Dust
Set Up New Lamp
Wipe Wall Near Bed
Hang Pictures
Sort and Unpack Clothes
Bag Up Outgrown Clothes
Pack Away All Winter Stuff
Work Out Uniforms Needed
Unpack Books
Unpack Ornaments
Clean Under Bed
Vacuum
Quick Tidy
Make Bed

HAYLEY'S ROOM
Set Up New Lamp
Set Up New Mirror
Hang Pictures
Dust
Vacuum
Make Bed
Sort All Drawers
Sort/Unpack Clothes
Pack up Out Grown Clothes
Work Out Uniforms Needed
Unpack Other Bags, Boxes, Baskets

PAPERWORK
Send Through Job Application
Sort Out Paperwork Trays
Sort Out Budget
Work Out House Plan Estimates
Upload Pics and Scan Front cover of warranty book and e-mail through.
Pay Bills
Write List of Stuff Needed to Buy for House
Set Up Portfolio
Print Up Resume
Print Up Reference

Edited by purpleblackqueen, 04 January 2013 - 07:26 PM.

#2 ChunkyChook

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

Todays list, inspired by the 20 day challenge:

Quick tidy up of the kitchen
Quick tidy of desk
Pantry - declutter and tidy
Get washing up to date

Vacuum kitchen, dining, lounge, laundry, toilet and bathroom
Mop the above
Pull couch cushions off and vacuum couch
Tidy the lounge/entertainment unit

Window sills
Make a start on the piles and piles of crap in the laundry (no spare room so it's the dumping ground)

Edited by ChunkyChook, 04 January 2013 - 09:52 AM.

#3 Dionysus

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

Today's list, inspired by the weather in Adelaide today

- do nothing
- watch TV
- swim
- do more nothing

wink.gif

#4 zoemonster

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:28 AM

Lol mel love it!!!

#5 ~THE~MAGICIAN~

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

I'm joining in today.

Apart from the usual chores I want to:

Finish packing away all the camping gear
Pay bills
Take down Christmas tree and pack away
Start decluttering kids bedrooms to fit all their new stuff in
Keep working on decluttering spare room which has become a dumping ground

#6 AMPSyd

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

OK, there are a few things to be done but I want to

stocktake the kids school stationary so that I only buy whats needed, not everything from the stationary list.
iron
clean bathrooms

PBQ I like your idea of watermelon iceblocks - what is your recipe. Also what is your chicken parma recipe. Sorry, by the sounds of things you have enough on your list without handing out recipes.

I am sure your house is a more peaceful place anyway.

Edited by AMPSyd, 04 January 2013 - 10:24 AM.

#7 purpleblackqueen

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (AMPSyd @ 04/01/2013, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK, there are a few things to be done but I want to

stocktake the kids school stationary so that I only buy whats needed, not everything from the stationary list.
iron
clean bathrooms

PBQ I like your idea of watermelon iceblocks - what is your recipe. Also what is your chicken parma recipe. Sorry, by the sounds of things you have enough on your list without handing out recipes.

I am sure your house is a more peaceful place anyway.

Yes definetely is more peacefull here, esp with the kids at SIL's until later today (they spent the night).  

The iceblocks are simply puree the watermelon, put into iceblock moulds and freeze, sometimes I do add apple juice thouch.

The chicken parma is something I haven't made before, I am also doing eggplant ones that someone suggested, but doing the chicken as well, incase the kids dont like the eggplant ones. I will add the receipe once I have tried it and know it works

Edited by purpleblackqueen, 04 January 2013 - 10:32 AM.

#8 *Lib*

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (**Mel** @ 04/01/2013, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Today's list, inspired by the weather in Adelaide today

- do nothing
- watch TV
- swim
- do more nothing

wink.gif

Waaaaa I want my day to be like that!!! Next week it will be!

#9 Beancat

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

todays list - inspired by its too hot to go out of the house

3 loads of washing - done
fold washing on couch - done
wipe down laundry - done
dishes and wipe down kitchen - done
pack up xmas tree - done
dust loungeroom
spend half an hour sorting study
put away stuff on kitchen table
wrap presents for DSs birthday tomorrow
Confirm party numbers for DSs party - done

Deal with scraming non-sleeping DD who is cuttig two molars - doing sad.gif

#10 Dionysus

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

ok, adding to my list. I have also:
- wiped down the bathroom
- unloaded/reloaded the dishwasher
- tidied DD's bedroom
- put a colour through my hair, whilst DD is napping

Inspired by the ikea expedit thread and the decluttering threads, I am imagining what size expedit would go on each of my spare walls

Though, it's too hot to do anything more than imagine, and we don't really have the spare cash after christmas

Inspired by the new year, new me thread I am drinking water instead of coke zero

Inspired by the sleeping in separate bedrooms thread, I am wondering if we can fit a queen bed in DH's study    roll2.gif

#11 RichardParker

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

Plan A:
Give birth

Plan B:
Continue to gestate.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Britain's youngest parents: mother 12, father 13

A 12-year-old schoolgirl and her 13-year-old boyfriend are believed to have become Britain?s youngest parents, after the birth of their baby girl earlier this week.

When Prince George met Bilby George

Prince George has met an Aussie marsupial named after him in his first official engagement in Australia.

Asphyxia link another piece of the SIDS puzzle

An Australian study has uncovered information which could lead to a better understanding of why babies die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Pregnant woman dies after doctor removes ovary instead of appendix

When a UK woman went to hospital suffering appendicitis, doctors mistakenly removed her healthy ovary - with tragic consequences.

The milestones I can't wait to celebrate

Nothing can beat the feeling of witnessing that first smile, first step and first word - but here's a list of 'firsts' I'm really looking forward to now.

How you develop in your baby's first year

Just as babies undergo rapid growth as they learn and change in their first year, we?re learning and changing quickly as parents, too. Don?t underestimate the developmental stages you go through when you have a baby.

Can you make your baby smarter even before birth?

A product new to Australia claims to help babies be born "as intelligent as possible", but not all experts agree on the benefits of educating babies while still in the womb.

How a mother's love helped unearth the skills of an autistic savant

Autistic savant Ping Lian Yeak, a prodigious artist who has had his work shown all over the world, couldn't have done it without the support and love of his proud mum.

Rescue dog Zoey and BFF Jasper star in adorable pics

Photographer, self-professed "crazy dog lady" and mum Grace Chon takes photos of rescue dog Zoey and her 10-month-old son Jasper together. The results are just too cute. See more on Instagram @thegracechon.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

A tiny heart: a baby?s death gives life to another

Simon Alexander Garcia lived only one brief hour. But somewhere, a little girl?s heart is beating today because of him.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Why is childbirth still such a pain?

The options given to women to help them cope in labour have barely changed in years.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Baby sleep

From birth to one year and beyond, read about baby sleep, soothing techniques, routines, and sleep school experiences.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

7 tips for a kid-free trip, not a guilt trip

Although I?m jumping out of my skin to take my child-free holiday, I?m dreading the goodbye. But I?m determined to make the most of it without tarnishing it with guilt or sadness about leaving the kids.

Itchibubs: clothes for babies and toddlers with eczema

Parents of children who suffer from eczema will know only too well the scratching that occurs around the clock. A new clothing range aims to help make everyone more comfortable.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Caring for kids helps grandmothers stay mentally alert

Looking after grandchildren can help grandmothers ward off brain disease - but it's also possible to get too much of a good thing, researchers say.

Why I loved my third home water birth

After two water births at home, I was determined to give birth to my son the same way. I just hoped this birth would be quicker than my last two.

Revealed: 7 ways food marketers try to trick consumers

If you?re confused by food labels, you?re not alone. Next time you?re shopping for food, look out for these seven common labelling tricks.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

Free Printable Activities

Keeping little hands busy

Free printable acitivity pages like colouring in, cutting, word finders, mazes, maths activities and puzzles.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.