Jump to content
Another newbie here :)
1 reply to this topic
Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:41 PM
A workmate has sent me here I found out yesterday that I am pregnant, our first, I "think" I am about 6 weeks along.. I am off to the doctors tomorow afternoon to have everything confirmed.
So excited, scared, nervous, no idea how we can do this!.. I have been off the pill for about 7 months, so pretty happy thats all it took
So much to do, think about, read, learn etc etc!!!!
Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:14 AM
Welcome to Essential Baby and congratulations on your pregnancy.
If you need general information to get to know the site feel free to check out the Site Information for more details on things such as:
* Abbreviations (I would print a copy out)
* Teach you how to make a signature
* Tell you about newsletters you can subscribe to (including
a pregnancy one - click here to subscribe right now )
* Has an events calendar you can check out.
* Directs you to areas of specific interest to you via a few questions including the Due In Groups where you can chat with ladies who are due at the same time as you are. Just pick the group that covers your month and post and introduce yourself it is a great way to share.
Let me know if I can help with anything on the site.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Click now for your chance to WIN a Springfree Trampoline (R54 Compact Round) plus Australia-wide delivery ? valued up to $1774!
Baby Emelia's arrival into the world wasn't exactly smooth sailing.
Register now for your free ticket (valued at $20) for the Melbourne Essential Baby & Toddler Show, presented by Blackmores.
You are over it and you want to know, is this all worth it?
Why do babies need vitamin K after birth? Here's what you need to know.
A heartfelt letter from a mum to her nine-week-old son has a struck a chord with working mothers everywhere.
Experiencing recurrent miscarriage is like entering an endless dark tunnel. Once you enter that tunnel it is a fight from start to finish
You will want to check your cupboard and give these the flick, after a recall was issued this week.
Top 5 Articles
Last chance for free tickets