January is MY month
Welcome to the New Year!

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#1 MagsJee

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

Welcome to the New Year, full of abundant BFPs and, of course, the two most wonderful BFPs and bubs to have ever cooed and pooped and cried, claimed by FHL and yours truly.  

The rest of you will just have to make do with standard, run of the mill type little bundles of joy.  wink.gif  biggrin.gif  happy.gif

JANUARY IS MY MONTH

Testing on...

Tuesday January 1st

Wednesday January 2nd
Ali_Cat - BFP!

Thursday January 3rd

Friday January 4th
jessietroy
EllaBellaAU

Saturday January 5th

Sunday January 6th
tahliahay
The_Copleys - BFP!

Monday January 7th

Tuesday January 8th
sleepyerin

Wednesday January 9th
JessicaViolet88
AnnBB - BFP!

Thursday January 10th
Andrews mum

Friday January 11th

Saturday January 12th
imatrying
born to be a mum
Autumnmumma

Sunday January 13th
Lisags
Krizzle
cath83

Monday January 14th

Tuesday January 15th
trying~again
Mo2k
MummyLyss

Wednesday January 16th
Dabri
Christine13
MrsBG

Thursday January 17th
MumOfOne
caninestorm
Poseidon768 "DM"

Friday January 18th
akadia
Larabubbles

Saturday January 19th

Sunday January 20th

Monday January 21st

Tuesday January 22nd

Wednesday January 23rd
*molly*

Thursday January 24th

Friday January 25th
Rachelwoo

Saturday January 26th
ChilliDog

Sunday January 27th

Monday January 28th
HappyLife

Tuesday January 29th

Wednesday January 30th

Thursday January 31st

--------------------------------------------
Limboland

Dates in January - PM MagsJee or reply to thread to confirm

February Testers
FaithHopeLove

--------------------------------------------

Congratulations on your

September = 11

~ JusCB79 7/9  ~ HappyPurpleGirl  8/9 ~ theweehagis 8/9 ~
~ HopefulAngel 8/9 ~ RachealJane 8/9 ~ jade78 9/9 ~ WishyBee 9/9 ~
~ AnnBB 16/9 ~ zaacaa 23/9 ~ groovychick_x84 23/9 ~ Janene87 29/9 ~

October = 15

~ ms*teach 4/10 ~ ChilliDog 8/10 ~ fireylee 12/10 ~ karlie.jane 14/10 ~
~ chocolate_cake 17/10 ~ elle_woods82 17/10 ~ jmaz86 19/10 ~
~ Ruba-dub-bub 19/10 ~ CharmaineKnight 21/10 ~ Bombom 21/10 ~
~ stephteff 26/10 ~ Mel_W 28/10 ~ Sunnycat 29/10 ~ Bambiigrrl 30/10 ~
~ LeNat McCoy 30/10 ~

November = 4

~ Wywy'sMum 9/11 ~ melmelmel 12/11 ~ Nellie1083 14/11 ~
~ Tea-snob 24/11 ~

December =10
~ chloesmum2008 1/12 ~ HeartMyBoys 2/12 ~ miss-petal 2/12 ~
~ winterbabies 3/12 ~ babyangelfever 4/12 ~ caninestorm 8/12 ~
~ Impish 13/12 ~ jens1607 - 15/12 ~ bitingmynails 21/12 ~
~ *~Luvmy2~* 31/12 ~

January 2013 = ??
~ Ali_Cat 2/1 ~ EllaBellaAU 4/1 ~ The_Copleys 6/1 ~  AnnBB 9/1 ~

Edited by MagsJee, 09 January 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#2 Jessie_T

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

Gold! Yahoo!!!!

I am testing on the 4th original.gif

#3 HappyLife

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

Silver!!!

ETA: I'll be testing on the 28th original.gif

Edited by HappyLife, 01 January 2013 - 12:12 PM.

#4 Ali_Cat

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

Bronze ! Testing Thursday 3 rd original.gif

#5 AnnBB

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Happy new year ladies! I have a good feeling about January! I will be testing on the 11th.

#6 Ingrid the Swan

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

Joining you ladies this month  biggrin.gif

Transfer is on Friday, so official test date will be the 18th. We will probably start the POAS earlier though, maybe around the 14th.

#7 Lisags

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

Happy New Year

hoping for a bumper January.  I am testing on the 13th.

I always think that 13 is unlucky.  Is it lucky or unlucky?

#8 Iliketoflounce

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

I'm still here I am going ok I still have a chance this month not sure on a testing day yet . Happy new year  to you lovely ladies

#9 MagsJee

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

How you doing Minnie?  Everything ok?

#10 Iliketoflounce

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (MagsJee @ 01/01/2013, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How you doing Minnie?  Everything ok?

I'm ok Dh and I had a really big argument and he said he doesn't want to try for a bub and he was really close to just giving up on life and he wanted to leave me

#11 MagsJee

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

ohmy.gif

sad.gif

hhugs.gif  hhugs.gif

#12 Iliketoflounce

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (MagsJee @ 01/01/2013, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohmy.gif

sad.gif

hhugs.gif  hhugs.gif

thanks it was mainly cause of his depression as he didn't tell me he had run out of med about a month back grr Men what would we do with out them?

#13 Andrews mum

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

Mini, hope 2013 is your year, and you too Mags.  This whole thing is pretty stressful,  I hope Mini, your husband can't get his head back in the right space. Take care.

can I be put down for testing on the 10th,  I think the hcg injections will be out my system by them.  Crazy symptoms here, but think thats just the injectable hormones (either that or I'm a bit crazy) actually both might be true.  

Happy new year ladies, FHL when are you next up, hope you are doing OK.  Just waiting on my wee man to wake up and then a picnic in the shade I think.  Just want to share something though.  We have been doing toilet training here,  wee man looks down and proudly tells me, "look mummy a tail!"  The lifelong penis fascintion is underway! Must remember that for his 21st.

#14 AspiringGiraffe

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

My AF is due on the 9th. So I thought I'd test on the 11th if she hasn't arrived yet!

#15 JessicaViolet

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

Happy New Year everyone! Here's hoping for a year full of BFPs. Can you please put me down as testing on the 9th original.gif

#16 *molly*

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

Happy new year everyone! I'm not sure how my cycle will go after my chemical last month, but please put me down for testing on the 23rd of Jan.

#17 FaithHopeLove

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

hhugs.gif min. hope he gets back on his meds and on an even keel soon.

Andrews mum - that is hilarious! i will be due to o around the last week of jan so wont be testing until feb. cant believe 2012 is all over and still nowhere with all of this.

Having a LOTR fest today. back to work tomorrow. my friend and her bub hope to be home on friday which will be great for all of them. hoping 2013 is finally a good year for them.

#18 ChilliDog

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you have all managed a relaxing time spent with your loved ones xx

Mags can you please put me down for testing on the 26th. Ive just finished my first AF post MC and I really have no idea what my cycle will do. Testing date is based on my normal 29-30 day cycle so I may need to adjust it later in the month once I know when I've O'd.

Good luck to everyone this month ... looking forward to hearing about lots and lots of BFPs!

#19 *~Luvmy3~*

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

Minnie  bbighug.gif What an emotional time it would have been for you to then find out it was due to lack of medication... grr to that DH of yours!

hands.gif for lots of BFP.gif to start the new year off!

baby dust pictures

I keep finding myself looking at my tests just to make sure its real, i am going to book into my Dr tomorrow and ask for bloods as that will confirm everything for me. In a way i hate the whole TTC thing cos with my other 2 i didnt drive myself up the wall where as now im saying to myself you have found out way too soon, it may just be a hormonal imbalance roll2.gif

#20 Akadia

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

Happy New Year everyone. My new years resolution is to make a baby!!

So sorry to hear about your issues with your DH Min. Hope everything is sorted out soon for you both.

Luvmy I'm so excited for you. What a great start to the new year for you!

Mags please put me down for testing on the 18th.

My friend is due to have her baby on 7th. Sooo excited!!

#21 MummOfOne

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

Mags can you put me down for testing on the 17th.

hugs min xx

I'm just starting my bd time and trying to follow through with my new years weight loss plan. So scared weight could be stopping me getting upduffed which makes me want to cry sad.gif

#22 FaithHopeLove

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

Cant blame you there LM3! eexcite.gif if i ever get a +ve i think i will go and buy ten tests to double check original.gif

#23 Larabubbles

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Min
- Hope things get better real soon xxx

Luvmy3 -
How exciting for you!!!

My AF is due on the 14th, so I'm going to test on the 18th which is my 30th birthday!!! Hopefully I get the best birthday present ever!! I tested early last month before my AF was due & I was so disappointed so I am not going to cave this time
wacko.gif

This is our year girlies!!!!!! tthumbs.gif

#24 bambiigrrl

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

hey mini ya poor thing i know what thats like that happened to me once, hubby stopped taking his meds cold turkey and turned into a phycho lol you so can not stop taking thm cold turkey! NOT A GOOD IDEA! lol im glad you got to the bottom of it babe and im sure he will be back to normal soon, good luck sweetie..

fingers crossed this one sticks luvmy2!

I seriously have no idea where i am in my cyle at this point, cause i have only been temping like once a week, and every time its been 36.30! I checked down there tonight and it seems pretty dry, espeshally compared to the other day when we swi, (when it felt like pudding up there lol) but my cervix still felt open to me though...so maybe i only just did i dunno...not holding out much hope as its definatly a late o. looking foward to getting my period so i can start taking the vitex and eating healthier and hope febuary is my month!!

#25 Iliketoflounce

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

thanks ladies we are able to get a 3 day emergency supply then we have 7 days to get a script to the chemist so he has 3 day worth of pills cant wait to have my hubby back not some horrible person

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Britain's youngest parents: mother 12, father 13

A 12-year-old schoolgirl and her 13-year-old boyfriend are believed to have become Britain?s youngest parents, after the birth of their baby girl earlier this week.

When Prince George met Bilby George

Prince George has met an Aussie marsupial named after him in his first official engagement in Australia.

Asphyxia link another piece of the SIDS puzzle

An Australian study has uncovered information which could lead to a better understanding of why babies die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Pregnant woman dies after doctor removes ovary instead of appendix

When a UK woman went to hospital suffering appendicitis, doctors mistakenly removed her healthy ovary - with tragic consequences.

The milestones I can't wait to celebrate

Nothing can beat the feeling of witnessing that first smile, first step and first word - but here's a list of 'firsts' I'm really looking forward to now.

How you develop in your baby's first year

Just as babies undergo rapid growth as they learn and change in their first year, we?re learning and changing quickly as parents, too. Don?t underestimate the developmental stages you go through when you have a baby.

Can you make your baby smarter even before birth?

A product new to Australia claims to help babies be born "as intelligent as possible", but not all experts agree on the benefits of educating babies while still in the womb.

How a mother's love helped unearth the skills of an autistic savant

Autistic savant Ping Lian Yeak, a prodigious artist who has had his work shown all over the world, couldn't have done it without the support and love of his proud mum.

Rescue dog Zoey and BFF Jasper star in adorable pics

Photographer, self-professed "crazy dog lady" and mum Grace Chon takes photos of rescue dog Zoey and her 10-month-old son Jasper together. The results are just too cute. See more on Instagram @thegracechon.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

A tiny heart: a baby?s death gives life to another

Simon Alexander Garcia lived only one brief hour. But somewhere, a little girl?s heart is beating today because of him.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Why is childbirth still such a pain?

The options given to women to help them cope in labour have barely changed in years.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win the brand new phil&teds vibe

Check out the good looking new release of the Vibe 3 and the Verve 4-wheeler inline strollers. To celebrate their release, we have a Vibe with double kit to give away.

Baby sleep

From birth to one year and beyond, read about baby sleep, soothing techniques, routines, and sleep school experiences.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

7 tips for a kid-free trip, not a guilt trip

Although I?m jumping out of my skin to take my child-free holiday, I?m dreading the goodbye. But I?m determined to make the most of it without tarnishing it with guilt or sadness about leaving the kids.

Itchibubs: clothes for babies and toddlers with eczema

Parents of children who suffer from eczema will know only too well the scratching that occurs around the clock. A new clothing range aims to help make everyone more comfortable.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Caring for kids helps grandmothers stay mentally alert

Looking after grandchildren can help grandmothers ward off brain disease - but it's also possible to get too much of a good thing, researchers say.

Why I loved my third home water birth

After two water births at home, I was determined to give birth to my son the same way. I just hoped this birth would be quicker than my last two.

Revealed: 7 ways food marketers try to trick consumers

If you?re confused by food labels, you?re not alone. Next time you?re shopping for food, look out for these seven common labelling tricks.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

Free Printable Activities

Keeping little hands busy

Free printable acitivity pages like colouring in, cutting, word finders, mazes, maths activities and puzzles.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.