Merry Christmas

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MrsDamonSalvatore

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

I just wanted to say thankyou to all the Eber's for all the help you have given me over the year, all the laughs you have provided, all the opinions you have presented me with and all the puzzled WTF faces you have put on my face xmas_tongue.gif . I want to  wish all the EB'ers a very merry christmas and a wonderful new year.

I hope all of your days are filled with love, happiness and joy.

May 2013 bring you everything you wished for and may all your families be Happy and Healthy.

Have a wonderful Christmas

Love from Amanda and Ethan

xoxoxoxo

xmas_cool.gif  xmas_tongue.gif

#2 Feral Borgia

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

Thanks...you too! That picture of your litte boy always brings a a smile to my face! ( our boys were born on the same day!)

Merry Christmas!

#3 YellowKittyGlenn

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

Merry Christmas OP!!! Hope you and your little man have a great day and new year

And Merry Christmas to all EBer's  

xmas_blink.gif  xmas_mellow.gif  xmas_tongue.gif  xmas_cool.gif

I love Christmas smileys

#4 BadCat

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

Merry Christmas all you folks out there in EB land!

#5 snuffles

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Merry Christmas EB'ers!!!!  

xmas_blink.gif xmas_mellow.gif xmas_cool.gif xmas_tongue.gif    

(Just wanted to use all the christmas smileys)

#6 Feral Cancerian

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

Merry Christmas, another one who's received wonderful support this year. I hope 2013 brings health to those who need it, babies to those who want them and whatever else will float your boats!

#7 *melrose*

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:59 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone xmas_tongue.gif

#8 Placebo

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

Having gone through some difficult decisions and tough times this year, I have to say that despite all the ugliness we humans sometimes inflict on each other in the world, we also have an amazing capacity for kindness, compassion, empathy and support  original.gif

There is a quote from Pericles that really rings true for me, especially this year...

"What you leave behind is not what is engraved on stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others..."

Merry Christmas to everyone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Should bars offer free pregnancy tests?

Researchers have placed free pregnancy tests in bar restrooms in an American state, hoping it will help raise awareness of foetal alcohol syndrome. Would it work here?

Parenting a crier

There are many reasons that babies cry, but there are certainly babies that cry more than others. They're the ones who let you know how they?re feeling by crying - a lot.

Buzz takes Elias to infinity and beyond

Elias Anderson was left disappointed after a lack of knowledge about disabled access meant he didn't get to see his hero when his mum took him to watch Disney on Ice. But now a private meeting has put a huge smile on the 11-year-old's face.

HECS-style loan suggested as alternative to paid parental leave

While Tony Abbott's paid parental leave scheme is looking unlikely, a prominent think tank has created an alternative suggestion.

Photos: Two dads meeting their newborn

Emotional photos of two fathers meeting their newborn son have resonated with viewers worldwide, attracting thousands of Facebook likes and shares.

Introducing the million-dollar baby

Juke is only three weeks old, but he's joined a generation of children whose education costs could reach $1 million by the time they finish university.

The honour and heartbreak of rural midwifery

You never know what to expect when a baby is being born, but it's an honour to be there.

Does birth order influence our relationships?

New research indicates those born first stand a better chance of landing a loving, long-term relationship than their siblings. But is it for real, or just something fun to think about?

Late-night childcare not needed, parents say

The plan for childcare centres to operate around-the-clock is neither practical nor in demand, according to a nationwide survey.

Get the kids in the kitchen with cool play food sets

Show your little one how to eat healthily, even while they pretend!

The friend everyone needs on their first day of preschool

A little girl in Taiwan was homesick on her first day of preschool, but her friend was the perfect gentleman.

The beautiful moment a baby was born at the side of a road

It's not where she expected to give birth, but mum Corrine Cinatl is delighted that her daughter's roadside arrival was captured in a series of beautiful photos.

Help! My toddler is a head-banger

When he throws a tantrum, my 20-month-old often gets down on the floor and starts banging his head. What should I do?

Groom wows bride with Beyonce dance routine

A video of a "Crazy in Love" groom doing a coreographed dance with his groomsmen at his wedding has gone viral.

The carers who calm babies born with drug addictions

A special team of volunteers helps newborn babies who have withdrawal symptoms due to their mothers? opiate use.

Second time lucky: conceiving naturally after IVF

One in three Australian women who have their first baby with the help of assisted reproductive technologies, such as IVF, fall pregnant again without treatment within two years.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

The beautiful moment a baby was born at the side of a road

It's not where she expected to give birth, but mum Corrine Cinatl is delighted that her daughter's roadside arrival was captured in a series of beautiful photos.

Pregnancy progression photo ideas

Want to record your pregnancy as your belly grows? Here are some creative, fun ideas for photo shoots along the way.

Your new motherhood manifesto

There?s an ocean of literature about all manner of things relating to parenthood, but there?s not a lot written about how to survive and thrive as a mother. Here are my tips.

Great gender reveal cakes

The idea is simple: get the ultrasound tech to write your baby's gender on card in a sealed envelope, then pass it on to your baker for them to create a cake with blue or pink icing inside. Then host a gender reveal party to cut the cake!

Second time lucky: conceiving naturally after IVF

One in three Australian women who have their first baby with the help of assisted reproductive technologies, such as IVF, fall pregnant again without treatment within two years.

Tin can craft and DIY ideas

Got a few old formula, Milo or coffee cans around the house? Use these fantastic upcycling ideas to create items for around the house and yard.

Dads meet their newborn for the first time

Emotional photos of two fathers meeting their newborn son have resonated with viewers worldwide, attracting thousands of Facebook likes and shares.

Skin safety isn't just a summer worry

Lax about the slip slop slap with your kids as weather turns cooler? Here's a reminder as to why we have to remain vigilant for our children?s future health.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Help! My toddler is a head-banger

When he throws a tantrum, my 20-month-old often gets down on the floor and starts banging his head. What should I do?

Disabled boy's Disney disappointment

A Melbourne mum is angry that her disabled son missed out on seeing his hero Buzz Lightyear because staff at HiSense Arena did not know the wheelchair accessible route to their seats - which had already been given away.

Get the kids in the kitchen with cool play food sets

Show your little one how to eat healthily, even while they pretend!

Friendships under pressure

Whether you're old pals or fairly new acquaintances, even the strongest of friendships can be put to the test once you have kids. It's possible to ride out the rocky days - if you're sure it's worth it.

Creative sleeping baby photoshoots

See how some parents and photographers have captured sleeping babies in unusual positions and using different props.

DIY kitchen and food hacks

DIY your way to a better kitchen and make cooking easier with our clever hacks. (Some content reproduced with permission from mashable.com.)

Winter warmers for babies and toddlers

Your baby or toddler will be nice and snug in these beautiful and fun winter pieces. Most are hand-made or knitted, and they're all designed to keep your little one toastie - and adorable!

Holiday Fun

No time to be bored!

Lots of School Holiday ideas, activities, things to do, places to visit, classes to take.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.