57 replies to this topic

#1 3'sACharm

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

As per title...I need a laugh.

Please??

#2 Squeekums Da Feral

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

This made me laugh.
This morning before going out I asked DD if she wanted to get changed, she says yes and then lists of clean bum, pants, top, shoes.
By the shoes and socks I was just yes'ing without really listening, she must have picked it cos then she goes sunnies, happy meal?
She was so close to getting a yes, then I clicked and just burst out laughing and said 'good try'
I swear I heard her say damn as she walked of.
I swear to smart for her own good some days!

#3 FeralLIfeHacker

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

Not the funniest but made me chuckle.

A couple was going out for the evening. The last thing they did was to put the cat out.

The taxi arrived, and as the couple walked out of the house, the cat shoots back in. So the husband goes back inside to chase it out.

The wife, not wanting it known that the house would be empty, explained to the taxi driver "He's just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother."

A few minutes later, the husband got into the taxi and said, "Sorry I took so long, the stupid thing was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out!"

#4 Feral Madam Mim

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

I'll teach you a Christmas song we sang as a kid

Joy to the world, the teacher's dead
we barbecued her head
what happened to her body
we flushed it down the potty
and around and around it goes
and around and around it goes
and around, and a round, and around it goes

#5 snortle

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

Ok this is seriously the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me- I am blushing and cringing right now just remembering it.

This better make you feel better lol

Ok so after I had DS I was a mess "downstairs". I had a prolapse party going on and all my internal organs were invited.

Well after a few months post birth I realised things weren't going back to normal so I went off to the GP who referred me to a colorectal surgeon for an assessment of what she believed was a rectal prolapse, so off I went to meet this chap.

I had to take off my skirt and knickers and he began to feel around- yeah not fun I can tell you!
So he was having some difficulty finding my supposed rectal prolapse (because -thanks a lot GP- turns out it WASN'T that at all), so he got quite close up to my butt and asked me to cough really hard.

So.... I did and he was right there and I let out this ripper fart right in his face.
I swear to all that is holy his hair swished in the wind from the force of this fart and it was so loud I'm certain that they heard it in the unusually quiet waiting area.

So his eyes went wide  oomg.gif but he was so professional he just acted LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!
Then I was like OMG what do I do?! Should I apologise- of course I just farted IN THIS GUYS MOUTH practically. But he was ignoring it- should I ignore it also?! This convo happened in my head (totally normal...) in a matter of moments, I ended up apologising profusely and wishing the floor would open up and swallow me.

He still acted like it was nothing and the whole thing was SO excruciating I felt like I wanted to burst out laughing and crying. He finished up after that- can you blame him? And as I was getting dressed I got the biggest case of the giggles. I was trying to stifle my laughter and my whole body was shaking because I kept thinking he would see me laughing and think what kind of SICK FREAK farts fresh and directly into someones face when they are 2cm away from their bunghole and then LAUGHS about it?!!!?!?! This awful awful experience lasted another 5 minutes which might as well have been 17.5 hours to me, I want to die thinking about it!

I have had fertility treatments and three babies vaginally- dont get me wrong I have had more than my share of people look up my clacker but there is a difference when your fart is directed right up your doctors nostrils.

Thank God it didnt smell thats all I can say!

#6 **Xena**

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

#7 kez71

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

snortle..im crying with laughter here..thanks!!

#8 Poughkeepsie

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

Oh snortle, I don't know about the OP, but I just cracked up reading that! My kids think I'm mental, I laughed that hard....thank you for sharing original.gif

#9 R2B2

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

holy crap Snortle - I laughed until I cried.
that is one of the funniest things i've ever heard!
You have made my year!

and here I was thinking letting one rip in the bath during labour was humiliating  grin.gif

#10 Feral Madam Mim

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Snortle DH and I thank you for that amazing story  roll2.gif

#11 Lady Garden

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

Snortle, that was hilarious, I have tears on my face!

#12 FeralRebelWClaws

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

snortle, that is HILARIOUS.... so awesome... maybe not for the Dr, but for the rest of us, pure gold!

#13 Lazycow

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

Oh snortle, I'm laughing so hard I've got tears streaming down my face. roll2.gif

#14 notjustyet

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

Xena, I literally laughed til I cried.

Thank you for the LOTR Meme!

#15 SkyeMummy

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

Oh Snortle - priceless!!

#16 Froger

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

If your friends were cats and dogs.

Cat friend vs dog friend.

http://www.tastefullyoffensive.com/2012/11...dog-friend.html

#17 *-*

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Can't type, laughing.  Gold, pure gold Snortle!

#18 *-*

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Can't type, laughing.  Gold, pure gold Snortle!

#19 YellowKittyGlenn

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

OMG Snortle I'm in tears laughing. That was priceless!

#20 lynneyours

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (snortle @ 01/12/2012, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he was right there and I let out this ripper fart right in his face.
I swear to all that is holy his hair swished in the wind from the force of this fart and it was so loud I'm certain that they heard it in the unusually quiet waiting area.

So his eyes went wide  oomg.gif but he was so professional he just acted LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!
Then I was like OMG what do I do?! Should I apologise- of course I just farted IN THIS GUYS MOUTH practically. But he was ignoring it- should I ignore it also?! This convo happened in my head (totally normal...) in a matter of moments, I ended up apologising profusely and wishing the floor would open up and swallow me.

He still acted like it was nothing and the whole thing was SO excruciating I felt like I wanted to burst out laughing and crying. He finished up after that- can you blame him? And as I was getting dressed I got the biggest case of the giggles. I was trying to stifle my laughter and my whole body was shaking because I kept thinking he would see me laughing and think what kind of SICK FREAK farts fresh and directly into someones face when they are 2cm away from their bunghole and then LAUGHS about it?!!!?!?! This awful awful experience lasted another 5 minutes which might as well have been 17.5 hours to me, I want to die thinking about it!

I have had fertility treatments and three babies vaginally- dont get me wrong I have had more than my share of people look up my clacker but there is a difference when your fart is directed right up your doctors nostrils.

Thank God it didnt smell thats all I can say!

roll2.gif   oh, I have tears rolling down my face.  I'm only surprised you didn't get the giggles straight away.  Think I would have...  ph34r.gif

#21 lynneyours

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

My most recent funny:  

We took DD's to the swimming pool a few weeks ago, and went into the family change room in the middle afterwards, surrounded by all the other single change rooms.  We've changed and showered together many times, this is not new.

So, DH is having a shower, and DD1 (4.5) LOUDLY exclaims "Daddy - your bottom isn't the same as Mummy, Taylor or me!  Your bottom is like a snake!"
roll2.gif  
cue snorts, sniggers and stiffled laughter from surrounding cubicles and me bent double with tears rolling down my face laughing, whilst DH is preening going "hear that? snake!" and nodding his head.  
Cue more sniggers and snorts, especially from me.

When we exited, there were a few people lingering who looked DH up and (rather especially) down.  roll2.gif  perhaps they wanted to see old trousersnake ph34r.gif

#22 **Xena**

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

snortle your story reminded me of this one:
It was about five years ago.  I was trying to lose a few pounds so I was staying away from carbs.  That’s when I met my husband, Rob.  On our first date, he booked the next two.  He liked me.  I liked him.  Things were looking real good.

He picked me up in a Cobra, Mustang and his pathetic attempt to win me over with a car totally worked.  I’m not shallow, but since I spent most of my twenties picking men up because I didn’t want my hair to frizz in their non-air conditioned jalopies on 3 wheels and a 15 year old spare, I welcomed his fancy sports car with open arms.

We arrived at the restaurant and Rob was ordering food I hadn’t allowed myself to eat in years. I didn’t want to be “that girl” so I ate, drank, and oh, was I merry.  Later we shopped a bit. Rob surprised me by buying an expensive pair of shoes that he caught me eyeing.  Was this love?

That’s when it happened.  Gas strikes in two different ways – uncontrollable toots or sharp, shooting pains that feel a lot like dying.  I thought I was dying.  Not to make a scene, I told Rob I suddenly wasn’t feeling well and probably needed to head home.

On the way home in his Cobra, he tried to hold my hand and ask me lots of questions, but I wasn’t having any of it.  The pain was so bad it felt like I was being stabbed with a bunch of tiny forks.  Then I realized …

My God, help me.  I have a horrendous fart on deck.  I’m in trouble.  Big trouble.

The more I held it in, the more pain would shoot through my stomach and down my legs.  I was even having to raise myself off the seat, gripping on to my door and the dashboard.

“Seriously, you need to hurry – I’m in a lot of pain.” I managed to say through gritted teeth.

“Wow, it’s that bad?  What’s wrong? Do I need to take you to a hospital?”

How do you tell a man you just started dating that the reason you’re writhing in pain is because you have to fart?

Well, you can either tell him, or like me, let the fart speak for itself.

People, hear me.  There was nothing I could do.  As impressive as I am with sphincter control, this was out of my hands.  Slowly, it eeked out.  The more I tried to stop it, the more it forced its way through the door.  However, to my pleasant surprise, there was no sound.  I sat silently, sweat accumulating above my upper lip.  Ok, maybe I got away with it.  Maybe I’m home free.  Then it hit me.  Not an idea, a cloud.  A horrific, fart cloud.  Not in a, “am I smelling something?” sort of way.  More like a “is someone dead and rotting in your trunk and am I in hell?” sort of way.

Suddenly, I panicked.  “Roll down the windows!” I screamed (yes, I literally screamed it like I was in a horror movie).

“What? Why?” Rob asked, starting to freak out because I was freaking out.

“I can’t roll down the windows, unlock it!  UNLOCK IT!”

“What’s going on?” Rob yells back to me, “Why are you …” then it hit him.  I could see it in his eyes.  Was it surprise?  Horror? Water started to accumulate at the base of his eyelids, “Oh my God, I CAN TASTE IT!” he screamed.

“Roll down the windows!”  As I screamed, the toots started to flood out uncontrollably.  I scratched and clawed at the window like I was being kidnapped.  Rob, unable to see either by fart cloud or panic, kept turning on the windshield wipers instead of unlocking the window.

It was chaos.  We were acting like we were under siege by gun fire.  We were under siege alright, just not by gun fire.

Finally he was able to hit the right control and he rolled down our windows.  We both gulped in fresh air.  I was horrified, yet happy to be alive, then remembered I just farted on the man of dreams, then sorta wished I was dead.

We sat silently for the rest of the way home.  Although the shooting pains had subsided, I now desperately needed to use the bathroom, in an urgent, explosive kind of way.

He pulled up to my apartment and before he could come to a stop I had already jumped out, “Ok, thanks for dinner, sorry about the fart, love the shoes!” and ran in to my apartment like I was running from the cops.

I burst through my door and ran straight for the bathroom, where I was finally able to unleash and make noises that no one should ever, EVER, hear coming from another person.

Then I heard it.  Rob’s voice.  Right.  Outside.  My.   Bathroom.  Door.

“Anna?  You left your shoes in my car and your front door was open.  Where do you want me to put them?”

“Get away from the door!” I scream like Reagan from The Exorcist.

“Ok, I’m sorry.  Are you okay?”

*toot* *toot* *splatter* *ungodly noise*

“I’m fine, Rob – just leave the shoes there.  I’ll call you later okay?”

“Okay, are you sure you’re …”

“I’m fine!  Get away from the door!”

This man!  I mean, I love him, but take a freakin’ hint!

Finally, I heard the front door shut, and the Cobra engine zoom away.  I thought that was the last I’d hear from him.  I didn’t think it was possible to ever see a man again after he screams he can taste your fart after only knowing you for 48 hours.

But, to my surprise, I did.  A couple days later, actually.  Now we’re married and he’s lying on the couch while I type this … “It was your rack that saved you,” he just lovingly reminded me.
Well, thank you boobs.  You saved us.  You saved our destiny.

Edited by **Xena**, 02 December 2012 - 12:19 AM.

#23 CretaceousFeral

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

OMG I have tears streaming down my face. Priceless.

#24 lynneyours

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Xena.   roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif    
can't see, can't breathe.  OMG. funniest thing I've read on the internet. Ever.

#25 Glowworm80

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

Well my story is not as funny as Xena's, I mean how can one top that?!

A couple of weeks ago I was at the international airport to pick up someone. So while I was waiting I see these two women (looked like mom and daughter)  walk/run excitedly up to this recent arrival saying hi, how are you?! How was the flight? Big hugs and mouth kisses follow Passenger smiles warily, says fine, makes chit chat for about a minute.

Then i think it dawns on the duo that the arrival's not overly friendly. Daughter says Karen..? You are Karen...right? Recent arrival says no...Daughter says did you get off the flight from South Africa? Passenger says no, Bali!

Mother and daughter go beet red, mumble apologies, passenger looks a bit bewilded but gracious enough to say oh I have one of those faces. Mother and daughter blend (quickly) back into the waiting crowd (who are trying to hold back laughter, and look away)

A few minutes later I hear them argueing amongst themselves. The daughter is saying to her mom and teen daughters, I am not the only stupid one here, you hugged and kissed her! And they look so much alike! Don't you think so Mom?

I was very curious to see what Karen would look like. She was at least 10kg heavier and 15 years younger then the poor arrival. And to be honest except for the blonde hair they didn't alike at all!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clever panda fakes pregnancy

News that a giant panda was pregnant prompted much excitement, but it appears there were never any cubs on the way.

'I survived placenta percreta'

When writing her birth plan, Simone Pavil included an item most women wouldn?t even think about: what should happen if she was put on life support. The mum had the potentially fatal condition placenta accreta.

Managing personal space as a mum

In the midst of the early parenting years, our bodies and minds can seemingly be overtaken by our offspring. How can we balance our need for personal space with the needs of our children?

'If love could have saved you, you'd have never left'

The words "spontaneous abortion" on the hospital paperwork really got to me. My baby died; I didn't spontaneously decide to abort him.

15 classic Aussie ads

Watch some of the classic Australian ads of the 80s, 90s and 00s, and remember the catchphrases and jingles we all used to know so well ...

For and against

Should Blue Ivy have been at the VMAs?

Many were quick to condemn Beyonce and Jay Z after appearing on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards with their two-year-old daughter, but others thought it was a sweet family moment. What do you think?

Toddler attacked at gym creche

Two-year-old girl Eva Ness was left with a black eye and bite marks on her face and body after an altercation with an older child at a health club's child-minding facilities. Now her parents are calling for the centre to be closed.

Pregnancy a tricky matter of timing for FIFO couples

Manipulating rosters, coordinating 'conjugal' visits, working on site with your partner; getting pregnant can prove stressful for FIFO workers.

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

Carseats have twice as many germs as a toilet

Most parents know their child's carseat is not always squeaky clean, but they might not realise just how dirty it really is.

Doctors remove foetus from 'medical marvel' after 36 years

Doctors in India have removed the skeleton of a foetus that had been inside a woman for 36 years.

Nine months in six seconds: new parents' Vine clip a hit

We?ve seen some memorable time-lapse pregnancy and birth announcement videos before. Now one new couple has taken it to the extreme, capturing it all in just a six-second Vine video.

Sonia Kruger speaks of baby joy

Celebrity mum-to-be Sonia Kruger has spoken candidly about using donor eggs and IVF to fall pregnant at age 48.

Dressing to not impress: life through the eyes of a three-year-old

When it comes to getting dressed, my three-year-old has only one criterion: ?I don?t want to look beautiful.? And now I've worked out why.

Special nappies made with love for angel babies

Angel Baby Nappies make and provide tiny bereavement cloth nappies for pre-term stillborn babies and premature babies who pass away in the NICU.

Inside the brain of a tantruming toddler

What's going on in your child's mind in the lead-up to a tantrum? And what?s the best way to respond?

5 secrets to a long-lasting relationship

When it comes to keeping your relationship strong, it?s what you do - and not what you want - that really matters.

When 'furbabies' meet real babies

I am obsessed with my dogs, and can't imagine loving them any less once my baby arrives. But that doesn't stop everyone from telling me I will.

The least popular baby names of 2013

Looking for a baby name that?s nowhere near the top 10 ? or even the top 1000? Try the bottom five.

'I was so sleep deprived I crashed my car'

There are no laws regulating driving while tired, but statistics show that driver fatigue is one of the top three contributors to the road toll.

Win back some precious time and get FREE coupons

Membership to eBay's Bubs? Corner is free and includes a $10 coupon to spend on nappies each month - a win for multitasking mums!

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

Win back some precious time and get FREE coupons

Membership to eBay's Bubs? Corner is free and includes a $10 coupon to spend on nappies each month - a win for multitasking mums!

Do you suffer from Precious Firstborn Syndrome?

Testing ?no more tears? shampoo in your own eyes, warming cucumber sticks so they're not cold straight from the fridge, waking a sleeping baby to check they?re still breathing: these are all symptoms of Precious Firstborn Syndrome.

Ezra's tragic death not in vain, mum says

Little Ezra was a "Harry Houdini" who loved trying to escape the family home. Now, after his tragic death, his parents are doing what they can to help others.

7 mistakes old hands make with new babies

As I sat across the table from my friend ? me, a seasoned mother of three; her, a brand new mum ? I thought of all the mistakes an old-hand parent can make when visiting a newborn baby.

Video: When adults act like children

Ever wondered what would happen if adults were allowed to act like children? This dad's hilarious video clip will give you an idea of what life would be like.

Mums hit hardest as flu cases skyrocket

The number of confirmed cases of influenza in Australia has doubled the number for the same time last year - and women are 25 per cent more likely to get it.

The mum who had four babies in nine months

Feeling exhausted due to the demands of caring for a baby? Imagine the life of this mum, who gave birth to three boys and one girl in just nine months.

Everything baby at Big W

Lowest prices on everything baby, only at Big W. Sale starts August 4 and ends August 20 2014.

Going viral

Weirdest pregnancy products

From pee stick keepers to stylish sick bags, there are some very strange inventions out there for pregnant women.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.