Symptoms and dpo

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 LumpySpacePrincess

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

Hey  biggrin.gif

Just thought I'd start a thread with what symptoms people have and how many days past ovulation you are?

I'm 6dpo at the moment.

1dpo- nothing
2dpo- excess creamy cm
3do- sore boobs and excess creamy cm
4do- gassy, sore boobs and pinching to the lower left of belly button
5dpo- constipation and sore boobs
6dpo- constipation, sore boobs and excess creamy cm

I wonder who else is 6dpo with similar symptoms...
It'll be interesting to see where everyones at in their cycle original.gif

#2 Mumma2furrykids

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

I'm 14DPO and temp is still up ... but I'm to scared to test after yesterday's BFN.

Today I've got lower back pain, bloated, sore (.)(.)'s, headache, hot, insomnia ..... just waiting for the mood swings to kick in and I'm sure AF will be arriving soon!

#3 mrsmac12

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

Hey!

I'm on CD20...unsure how many DPO as I am yet to return a positive OPK sad.gif Not sure what the hell is going on there!

No CM today and incredibly sore sore boobs for the the past 5 days or so.

#4 Gemcat

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Great topic Chloesmum! Your symptoms sounds exactly like what I had last month. Was BFN in the end but part of me thinks I had a chemical pregnancy, as my AF came 5 days early.

#5 TillyTake2

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

I'm 3 or 4 dpo. I've had a lot of crampiness & creamy CM. Will test at 8dpo so probably on the weekend. I got a Bfp with my son at 8dpo original.gif

#6 lovebeingamum76

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

I am cd 25 and have been crampy on and off..I had cm around cd 22.. I tested this morn and got pfn . I am due for at tomorrow. I normally spot for at least 2 days before AF but nothing so far. I did test with my last eBay  cheapie so ill have to buy more if AF doesn't show by fri.... Wonder if the cheapie work or not anyone know? Am I better off buying one from the chemist? Good luck to everyone..

Edited by lovebeingamum76, 27 November 2012 - 06:26 AM.

#7 Honey12

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

Internet cheapies are great I got my BFP 9 DPO only to have a chemical pregnancy sad.gif

#8 lovebeingamum76

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:37 AM

Oh bugger about the chemical preg :-(

I was hoping the ebay cheapies didnt work in the hope I still had a chance.I Still have no sign of AF no spotting but I got a BFN the day before AF is due.:-(

#9 mrsmac12

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Hi again!

It is so interesting to hear about how others' cycles work!

I am now CD21 of a 28 day cycle. Just like last month on CD21, today I have cramping. Sort of feels like period cramps though still a week til AF is due. Exactly the same thing happened last month.

Does anyone else experience this? Not sure how many DPO I am...and also have had incredibly sore (.)(.) for the past week since about CD14...

#10 LumpySpacePrincess

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

I'm now 7dpo and hubby has noticed my boobs are looking bigger. Not sure I'm wanting a BFP this month tho as I've just been diagnosed with cervical cancer so am needing a colposcopy :/

#11 mrsmac12

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Oh you poor thing sad.gif I hope you get treatment started soon and that it all works out for you. Good luck hhugs.gif

#12 jesse1806

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

Hi I am 9 DPO and am feeling fairly normal apart from having head spins when I stand up.  I have tested 5 times now and all BFN am just hoping that it is too early...  Am due for AF on 2/12.
I HATE the waiting!!  I am thinking of testing again on Friday 30/12.  I have a son turning 16 in December and I have never had to go through the waiting time as he was a surprise!

#13 lovebeingamum76

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

Hi ladies. I'm confused... I was due for AF yesterday according to the last few months being 26 days apart however I have only had a couple if spots. I k ow I O a couple if days later at around cd 13 or 14 according to the opk I seemed to of been o cd 11 or 12  previous months. I am wondering if AF is going to up on cd 28 this month and I'm still hoping there is a bfp chance ....  I tested when af was due yesterday and got bfn . Will test tomorrow on cd 28 if af doesn't show up. Maybe the few spots I have had was implantation?????????  If I'm preg I really hope that's what it was as last time I had bleeding I had an ectopic ......

#14 ruth79

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:11 AM

Mrsmac - yes i get that cramping around cd21 whether i'm pregnant or not. I know I'm not pregnant this month (af is due in a couple of days but we're taking a break this month after two chemical pregnancies in a row). I'm not getting nearly as many cramps as I did the two previous months when I was pregnant. I also don't have sore boobs which I did the past few cycles. That said, my symptoms vary quite a bit month by month and I think it's basically impossible to tell anything from them!

#15 maybethree

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

I'm 3 or 4 dpo.  Within 24 hours of O I felt bloated and had a very heavy feeling in my lower abdomen and my uterus feels like it has popped over the pubic bone and is rock hard.  I am starting to think I am making this all up.  Surely symptoms can't be this obvious so soon?? I have had a bit of CM but not a huge amount and my boobs seem a bit bigger but are not sore.

#16 LumpySpacePrincess

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I got a faint positive today! Its very faint but def there. Guna do another in afew days to see if the line gets any darker. Glad it wasnt all in my head this month. This whole TTC thing can make you go crazy trying to symptom spot...

#17 maybethree

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

Congratulations!!  How many dpo??  The next week is going to kill me...

#18 LumpySpacePrincess

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

Yesterday was 9dpo, got my BFP.gif today biggrin.gif

Biggest give away for me was breaking out with pimples my face, back and chest and the constipation. Last time i was constipated was when i was pregnant back in june (ended in miscarriage in july). Its weird tho TMI but its not like i feel like i need to go but cant i just haven't felt the need to in nearly a week. I hope this isn't a sign of whats to come, i had it real bad when pregnant with DD. Boobs not as sore today as they have been but still pretty tender (they seem to be worse if im wearing a bra), i had implantation pains 3 days ago (no blood) and not as much CM as there was in the days after O. Can't wait to get it confirmed and book in for my fist prenatal appt biggrin.gif

#19 maybethree

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

Congratulations!  Very exciting!!

I'm now 5 or 6dpo and I am tired and GRUMPY.  My 3 year old is driving me nuts.

My boobs are BIG, but not sore.  There doesn't feel like there is as much of a party going on in my belly as there has been since O but am still bloated and can feel what I am sure is my uterus rock hard just above my pubic bone.  I really hope this is early PG and not just my body adjusting to the first cycle off the pill.  I'll let you all know next week! original.gif

#20 jazzycat89

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

Oooo yay chloesmum!!!!! biggrin.gif maybethree I hope you get a bfp soon!!

I've been symptom spotting for a week now... I just took a test and I think I saw a 2nd line, but I'm not sure - it was kinda greyish, and then disappeared - i can only see it in certain lights so I dunno. It's only been 7 days since I went off the pill too... probably a bit too early... but I'm crampy and feel sick all the time sad.gif Who knows...

#21 LumpySpacePrincess

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

Another BFP.gif today original.gif I think i may hav overdone it with testing but oh well, its nice to see the lines getting darker with each day.

New symptom to add to the list, im craving tuna mornay :/ Haven't eaten it in years (only ever did during a low budget week wen i was still living at home). Guess my body needed something in it...

#22 Gemcat

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

Nice one Chloesmum!
AFM, I'm 4dpo and if any of these are eps I think I can safely say that this might be the worst pregnancy in history so far:
2-4 dpo: Bronchitis 3dpo: weird painful armpit lump (swollen lymph node from the above possibly, I have lumps that flare up around AF that I monitor with ultrasounds)2dpo: constipation (which I never get, although it could be from Panadol I took for bronchitis)3dpo: crazy stomach pain last night (had me doubled over in pain and thinking 'this must be what labour is like') and diarrhea (sorry tmi!)4dpo: nipples are bigger I think. Not 100% sure. Haven't paid much attention to their size in the past. All in all I'm much more likely just sick than pregnant, but it's certainly making eps-spotting a lot harder.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

A mum's tragic battle against inflammatory breast cancer

At just 37 years of age, with two young sons, Vicki was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer. Now her family wants all women to know the symptoms.

The business of babies around the world

Pregnancy and birth is an intriguing process no matter where you are in the world. One soon-to-be father gleans wisdom from a new guide.

Finding a positive path through IVF

It’s not surprising that IVF is often seen as a negative journey towards the ultimate positive, but having a glass-half-full approach can make a big difference to the experience.

Giving strangers the gift of parenthood

A mum explains why she and her husband are choosing to gift their leftover embryos to help strangers achieve their dream of parenthood.

Does morning sickness get better or worse with each child?

Just as every baby is unique, so is every pregnancy. And that means morning sickness can vary a lot, too.

What's so wrong with looking 'mumsy', anyway?

Why is it that the word ‘mumsy’ has connotations of such a negative nature – but seems to be the only other option apart from ‘yummy’?

Trying to speed up the inevitable

As the waiting game of late pregnancy continues, this mum considers a few things that might hurry things up a little.

One month later: where is William Tyrell?

It has been a little over a month since William Tyrell disappeared from his grandmother's home, 33 long sleepless nights for his family as they mourn the absence of their cheeky young boy.

Winter's child less likely to be moody: study

Babies born in the summer are much more likely to suffer from mood swings when they grow up, while those born in the winter are less likely to become irritable adults, scientists claim.

Single mum of two creates award-winning baby app

Suddenly single with a baby and an 11-year-old son, Tara O?Connell developed an app to improve the lives of mothers who were similarly overwhelmed.

Food for thought: looking after yourself as a new mum

As soon as your baby enters the world, everything else takes a back seat - even the necessities of daily life such as eating are severely compromised, right when you need energy the most.

'Grabbable guts' campaign aims to cut toxic fat

The Live Lighter campaign will take people inside the human body to show the internal dangers of being overweight.

The best and worst month of my life

A new mum's first month of motherhood didn't pan out as expected when she lost a family member weeks after her baby's birth.

Facebook and Apple offer to pay female staff to freeze their eggs

Facebook and Apple are hoping to provide women with the freedom to build their careers without the added pressure of having children at or by a certain age.

How a pregnancy contract could work for you and your partner

The idea of making a 'pregnancy contract' with your partner may sound a bit silly at first, but it can help make the transition to parenthood a lot smoother.

Finding a mum-friendly personal trainer

Burping babies vs burpees – yes, new mums and personal trainers live in different worlds. But they can work together - once you find the right match for you and your lifestyle.

Alleged baby snatch incident a ?misunderstanding?, say police

Police say that an incident in which a man pulled on a woman?s pram while walking a popular Sydney route late last month was a misunderstanding.

Ebola killed my aunt and is shutting down my country

Three weeks ago, my auntie, a midwife, developed a fever. Sitting here in Sydney basked in Australian sunshine, that shouldn't be big news.

The night my ovary burst

One mum shares her frightening experience and vows to never take her health for granted again.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

16 parenting truths you won't find in the baby books

I am five years into this parenting gig and I’ve learnt that sleepless nights and changing dirty nappies are child’s play.

Best and worst potty party cakes

It's nice to celebrate a child making the shift from nappies to 'big kid' undies, but do we really need a semi-realistic used toilet cake to do it? Here are some of the best and worst cakes parents have used at 'potty parties' around the world.

7 tips for a financially festive Christmas

Plan ahead - and do it now - to ensure festive season expenses don't break the bank.

'Go the F*** to Sleep' author's new book for frustrated parents

A sequel is coming soon to the 2011 hit book 'Go the F*** to Sleep' - and this time, it's about mealtimes.

Great birthday party buys from Etsy

Handmade crafts to decorate and personalise your child's next birthday - from banners to cake decorations, we've got gorgeous party finds from Etsy.

Creative storage ideas for the kids' rooms

Creative and practical storage ideas for the kids' toys and books can also add some stylish decor to your home. Visit babyology.com.au for more stylish modern finds for hip kids & parents.

The 'yucky' illness that took over my life

I have a chronic illness nobody likes to discuss, as it involves toilet talk. But it needs to be talked about.

To the mum in the doctor's waiting room

Maybe the mum I saw in that waiting room, seemingly disconnected from her baby, doesn’t have the support she needs.

10 space-saving nursery ideas

Starting a family doesn't always mean moving into a bigger house - not yet, anyway.

What's in a name?

Baby Names

Looking for a classic name, or an unusual name? Our Baby Name Finder is for you, search or browse to refine your shortlist.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.