Newbie Hello
Due 27th June

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Emshelle

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, Im very new to this stuff, but I am interested in chatting to new mums due in or around June 2013. My due date is 27/06/2012 so I am 9 weeks 2 days.

Any of you feel sick, not sick, tired etc...? Interested to hear peoples stories biggrin.gif

Toodles,

Michelle tongue.gif

#2 Jbartol

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

Hey Michelle,

Welcome original.gif

I still consider myself to be very new at thsi stuff too so dont worry biggrin.gif

I am due on the 20th June with my first bub.  I have been feeling so sick and so incredibly tired. No vomiting though. and just started really bad indigestion too. Having to sleep upright in bed. Not fun.

I am 10 weeks 1 day original.gif

How are you feeling?

#3 Emshelle

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

Hi J,

Thanks for the reply. I am feeling ok similar to you, only vomited 2 or 3 times throughout so far, but feeling nausious from when I wake to when I go to sleep. Not indigestion (touch wood). I have also ben soooo tired, so just been relaxing wherever possible.

I have however been keeping up my walk 3 times a week, even thought its a struggle getting out of bed lol.

Lovely to talk to someone who is due so close to me. Also helps that were both 1st time mums, at least we can support eachother through our journey original.gif

Im in Sydney, where are you based?

Chat soon original.gif

#4 Tammoi01

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

Welcome Michelle and Hi Jbartol!

I'm due on the 29th of June with bubs #1 and also quite new to this forum, but love reading and catching up on how everyone is going.

I've been going quite well, but the indigestion has kicked in which doesn't help with the fact that i'm always hungry and if I don't eat when i'm hungry, I then start to feel nauseous. And my darling DP keeps eating all my snacks because it's still a novelty for him!!

But other than those things. Everything is just dandy!!!

Michelle, have you had any scans with your OB yet to see your little blob??

#5 Jbartol

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Hey Michelle

No problem.  I think its great to be able to talk to other first time mums to be who are due so close to me. It is so comforting to know that we are all experiencing the same things original.gif

I was also walking 3 times a week with my mum at 6am. but i just have not been able to get myself out of bed. i am really hoping that when 12 weeks hits, i feel amazing and have all my energy back cos I feel like a fat slob haha

I am in Melbs original.gif But great that we are due so close together. We can compare pregges symptoms ha.  

PS - the indigestion is shocking. it is so bad it almost makes me vomit. sad.gif

Welcome Tammoi01 .  You are also super close to our due dates original.gif  Where abouts are you?
I find that eating often helps my nausea which is good but then I always feel like I am eating.  My husband (I am not sure what DP stands for but i know it means your partner) also keeps eating all my snacks too haha.

Have you had any scans yet?

x

#6 RellBell

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:43 AM

Hi ladies!

I'm due with my first on the 30th of June. I'm new to all of this, and i've only told one good friend and her husband so far as i'm so paranoid about miscarriage. I have had a dating scan where I saw bub's beating heart though, which was pretty exciting!

Nice to see some ladies close to my due date original.gif

#7 poppy19

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

heya girls, I'm based in Melbourne and due on 22/06/2013.
this is my first also. I've got my first obs appointment on Thursday and then my 12 week scan on the 11th original.gif very very excited.

my nauseas been pretty good, no vomiting but just that constant turning feeling. my belly has already popped out and is probably caused by how bloated I am.

which hospital (for the melbournians) have you chosen? I'm going with Frances Perry.

#8 Emshelle

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (Tammoi01 @ 23/11/2012, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome Michelle and Hi Jbartol!

I'm due on the 29th of June with bubs #1 and also quite new to this forum, but love reading and catching up on how everyone is going.

I've been going quite well, but the indigestion has kicked in which doesn't help with the fact that i'm always hungry and if I don't eat when i'm hungry, I then start to feel nauseous. And my darling DP keeps eating all my snacks because it's still a novelty for him!!

But other than those things. Everything is just dandy!!!

Michelle, have you had any scans with your OB yet to see your little blob??

Hi Tammoi,

Yes I am also the same, in that if I dont eat when Im hungry I feel sick and dizzy. We had a scan at 6 weeks to see peanuts heartbeat, we have another between 11-13 weeks to check for down syndrome.

Have you had any scans? Is this your first bubba?

#9 Emshelle

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (Jbartol @ 23/11/2012, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Michelle

No problem. I think its great to be able to talk to other first time mums to be who are due so close to me. It is so comforting to know that we are all experiencing the same things original.gif

I was also walking 3 times a week with my mum at 6am. but i just have not been able to get myself out of bed. i am really hoping that when 12 weeks hits, i feel amazing and have all my energy back cos I feel like a fat slob haha

I am in Melbs original.gif But great that we are due so close together. We can compare pregges symptoms ha.

PS - the indigestion is shocking. it is so bad it almost makes me vomit. sad.gif

Welcome Tammoi01 . You are also super close to our due dates original.gif Where abouts are you?
I find that eating often helps my nausea which is good but then I always feel like I am eating. My husband (I am not sure what DP stands for but i know it means your partner) also keeps eating all my snacks too haha.

Have you had any scans yet?

x

JBartol,

Yes, we I am hoping at 12 weeks I feel so much better cause I also feel like a slob lol...

I am in Western Sydney, NSW.

I agree its great, were so close together, seems like there is a few of us now original.gif

#10 Emshelle

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (Relly23 @ 24/11/2012, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi ladies!

I'm due with my first on the 30th of June. I'm new to all of this, and i've only told one good friend and her husband so far as i'm so paranoid about miscarriage. I have had a dating scan where I saw bub's beating heart though, which was pretty exciting!

Hi Relly,

Welcome to the 'end of june' club lol!

I am very new to all of this too and I have also only told a handful of people as I have miscarried (it was about 8 years ago) - I am 34 now.

According to Doc, everything is looking good and on track. Im staying positive and I feel pretty good, other than being nausious all day. Seeing bubs heartbeat is very exciting isnt it! I can't wait until my 12 week scan !!

have you decided if you want to find out the sex of bubs? I haven't made up my mind yet, my partner is leaving the decision up to me (even thought he wants to find out).

Speak soon

#11 Emshelle

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (poppy19 @ 25/11/2012, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
heya girls, I'm based in Melbourne and due on 22/06/2013.
this is my first also. I've got my first obs appointment on Thursday and then my 12 week scan on the 11th original.gif very very excited.

my nauseas been pretty good, no vomiting but just that constant turning feeling. my belly has already popped out and is probably caused by how bloated I am.

which hospital (for the melbournians) have you chosen? I'm going with Frances Perry.

Hi Poppy,

Welcome! Its awesome to have so many ladies due around the same date

#12 RellBell

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE (Emshelle @ 26/11/2012, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Relly,

Welcome to the 'end of june' club lol!

I am very new to all of this too and I have also only told a handful of people as I have miscarried (it was about 8 years ago) - I am 34 now.

According to Doc, everything is looking good and on track. Im staying positive and I feel pretty good, other than being nausious all day. Seeing bubs heartbeat is very exciting isnt it! I can't wait until my 12 week scan !!

have you decided if you want to find out the sex of bubs? I haven't made up my mind yet, my partner is leaving the decision up to me (even thought he wants to find out).

Speak soon

I am finding out bub's gender... but my partner doesn't want to know. So i'll have to keep that one a secret (I can't stand surprises and he loves them). My doctor didn't tell me about the 12 week scan, he said my next scan wasn't until 20 weeks (after dating scan), so I am going to go back on Wednesday and hope he will refer me. As i'd like to see little bub going well before I tell my family and friends (at Christmas time). Plus I REALLY want to tell work so I can start wearing stretch pants... pregnancy hasn't been kind to my waistline!

#13 Jbartol

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

Welcome Relly & Poppy original.gif

How funny that we are all due around the end of June ha!

Poppy I am booked into Mitcham Private original.gif  Where is Frances Perry.?

I am really feeling like a fat slob!!! I tried to wear a dress yesterday that I wore to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and it doesnt fit me anymore sad.gif I also have work pants on today which are undone at the top as they are too tight. I don't seem to have put on weight but I definitely have a belly.  I am sure it is from all the bloating. But I cannot seem to 'suck it in' or hide it anymore ha.  I really need some stretch pants!!

Relly  before I was pregnant I never thought I would find out what we are having. But now that I am pregnant, my husband and I have decided that we just can't wait and we want to know what we are having so we will find out but won't tell anyone original.gif

I also hope you get a referral for your 12 week scan! Mine is on the 7th and I am counting down!!!

Feeling so tired and queasy today. I can't wait for that miraculous 'feeling great' after 12 weeks!!! biggrin.gif

#14 Emshelle

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (Relly23 @ 26/11/2012, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am finding out bub's gender... but my partner doesn't want to know. So i'll have to keep that one a secret (I can't stand surprises and he loves them). My doctor didn't tell me about the 12 week scan, he said my next scan wasn't until 20 weeks (after dating scan), so I am going to go back on Wednesday and hope he will refer me. As i'd like to see little bub going well before I tell my family and friends (at Christmas time). Plus I REALLY want to tell work so I can start wearing stretch pants... pregnancy hasn't been kind to my waistline!

I think I want to find out actually, it will make everything so much easier to organise.
I can't wait for Thursday 13/12 cause I will be 12 weeks and I can tell everyone!

I have a feeling pregnancy is not going to kind to my waistline either. My belly is feeling rather bloated.

#15 Ness2305

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

Hi everyone,
Just thought to introduce myself - I'm due on the 26th June with bub no 2 so thought I'd fit in nicely here.
I'm also booked in Frances Perry so Poppy19 we could be neighbors in the maternity ward!  
Morning sickness hit with a vengeance over the weekend - serves me right for thinking I was over the worst of it last week!
I've started swimming once a week in an effort to not turn into a lazy slob - very impressed with those of you who can get up at 6am!  I went to bed at 8:30 last night - very sad!

#16 Emshelle

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Ness2305 @ 26/11/2012, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi everyone,
Just thought to introduce myself - I'm due on the 26th June with bub no 2 so thought I'd fit in nicely here.
I'm also booked in Frances Perry so Poppy19 we could be neighbors in the maternity ward!
Morning sickness hit with a vengeance over the weekend - serves me right for thinking I was over the worst of it last week!
I've started swimming once a week in an effort to not turn into a lazy slob - very impressed with those of you who can get up at 6am! I went to bed at 8:30 last night - very sad!

Hi Ness,

Welcome!

Swimming once a week is great, better than nothing at all. I actually took an Aqua clas last week which was great, and then on Friday did a slow jog which I was suprised I could do. Ended up with stitch though, so I think I will go back to a 'walk' and swimming.

Great talking to another mumma due end of June

#17 TheGub

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (Relly23 @ 24/11/2012, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi ladies!

Great that there are so many of us first timers all due around the same time!

Relly23, you and I are due on the same date!!!

Like all of you, I am struggling with the fatigue and the nausea and the overheightened sense of smell (does anyone else have problems being around their partners??). I am useless at work at 4pm and pretty much fall asleep the minute I get on the train on the way home.  This seems to be lessening now, which is great.   Whilst I've got nausea, I've not thrown up at all and the nausea is starting to lessen as time goes on, so I think I've escapped pretty unscathed this time round.

I guess this issue of fitness and nausea is something I've been thinking about and wanted to ask around all of you.  Pre-pregnancy, I was a committed distance runner (120ks a week or so of training and at a very high level).  Since getting pregnant I've dropped this down to six runs a week of moderate intensity and about 60 / 65ks a week in total.  I'm also doing two or three gentle weights sessions at the gym to keep me balanced.  All strenuous work, speed work, hot yoga etc has hit the skids until I have had this wee bubs.  In light of my athletic history, my doc has OK'd this level of sporting I am comfortable in my skin doing this. I feel godawfulsick at the start of each day, but I really feel better once I've got up and gotten out for my shuffle and it seems to help manage my nausea for the rest of the day.  The fatigue too - once I get up and get moving of an evening and get to the gym, it picks my energy up and let's me deal with having to eat dinner and then the pre-bed nausea.

Is there anyone else out there doing a similar level of training?  Or are you all very much taking a more gentle approach during this period? I'd love to get an idea of what others are doing out there to manage this?

Congratulations to you all.  I'm happy that there are so many of us out there doing this at the same time and I'm looking forward to sharing this time with you.

TheGub

#18 Tammoi01

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (Emshelle @ 26/11/2012, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Tammoi,

Yes I am also the same, in that if I dont eat when Im hungry I feel sick and dizzy. We had a scan at 6 weeks to see peanuts heartbeat, we have another between 11-13 weeks to check for down syndrome.

Have you had any scans? Is this your first bubba?

Hi again,

Yes this is our #1 - nickname at the moment is LeBron. My partner thinks he's hilarious coming up with the bogan nickname. I just hope he knows that over my dead body will that be our childs name!!

We had our first scan last Monday. Which was a wonderful yet still so surreal little flutter on the screen. Surreal perhaps because we haven't told anyone we're expecting yet.

#19 Mizadele

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

TheGub - Firstly, I HAVE to applaud you fitness ethic! I have only just managed to get going in the morning again for a walk. This morning was the longest yet (since this pregnancy.)
I am a heavy girl, and have been for 10 years, ever since my first pregnancy and hormones took over my life. It has been virtually impossible to shift the weight. in the past 2-3 years, my body has decided to start dropping the excess, which is great. I lost 10 kg over the 4 months between my mc and this pregnancy, by walking with my DH in the evenings, (working my way up to interval jogging) but that got massively cut back due to ms.
I'm due to start pregnancy yoga classes tonight though, so here's hoping i manage to stay awake for that one   wink.gif
But, that's just me. If both you and your doc are happy with your routine, that's awesome. You know what you're comfortable with, more than anyone else.
Now my energy levels are coming back and the constant nausea has eased up, I'll be focusing on eating healthy and keeping up the activity.

How about everyone else?

#20 TheGub

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Mizadele, congratulations on the weight loss and getting back into the yoga.  I'd love to do preggas yoga, but I'm already hyper-mobile and freak out that the stretching combined with the relaxins would wreak havoc on my body.  Let me know how you go!

Fitness and pregnancy really does seem to be 'horses for courses' kind of stuff, really.

I have difficulties sometimes getting my head around the fact that I am pretty much just 'maintaining' for the next 6.5 months or so. I'm not phased about putting on weight at all, but this is the first time in my life I've had to let go of all my racing / fitness goals and just be OK with taking it easy. It's been a big adjustment! Having said that, this is a huge time of our lives and (for me) the balance of pulling back so significantly and being OK with just going out for fitness and enjoying the fact that I am out in the open and my body is moving has actually been a very good lesson and one that I might just maintain as I become a mum!

Best of luck with the yoga!

#21 Jbartol

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

TheGub  you go girl. I say if your OB is happy with you at that level of exercise then enjoy it.

I went from playing netball 2 nights a week, going to the gym at least 4 days a week, walking 3 days a week and PT with a boxer one day a week... to not much at all.

I stopped netball because I am pretty competitive and didnt think that I could play 'carefully'.  I am too tired to get out of bed to goto the gym or for walks.  I have continued at my boxing PT. My OB says its fine as long as I only go 70% and my heart rate is less than 140.  I have a HRM and my trainer is great and constantly checking on me.

I am really hoping to start feeling better after 12 weeks so I can get back to some light gym work original.gif

#22 WanderingMind

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Hi ladies,

My name is Stephanie and I'm due with my first on 20/6/13.  I'm also booked into Frances Perry.  This being my first baby and having only lived in Australia (Melbourne) for about a year and a half, all of this is very new to me!  There are different words for things here than what I'm used to in the US so I am lost a lot.  Had to look up today what bunny rug and cot were!  I think there's going to be a lot of that, so hopefully it's OK if I ask lots of questions.  Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

#23 Jbartol

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

Welcome Stephanie original.gif

We are due date buddies, I am also 20/06/13 original.gif

Feel free to ask as many questions as you like. All the women on here are so lovely and helpful.  Hopefully you get to know everything you need in time for bub original.gif

x

#24 Jbartol

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Hi Guys,

It's been a bit quiet on here lately.

Thought I would update you and let you know I had my 12 week scan last week and bub looks great. Measuring all on time and NT results were great. So we are pretty chuffed.

starting to feel a little less sick and tired too!!

How is everyone else going?

x

#25 Tammoi01

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:52 PM

Hi all,

Wow things have been very quiet on this post

I'm guessing we've all either had, or close to having 12 week scans. I've got mine on Thursday (12 + 6) and i'm feeling quite anxious about it...just hoping all is going well with the little one!

I've been having a crap past few days as I lost my job on Friday afternoon, which coincidently puts an end to me having to tell my boss about the baby. But now it's the extra stress of trying to find some contract work to last me until mid June.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Win Coles Little Explorer nappies for your toddler

Introducing the new Coles Little Explorer Nappies! You can confidently rely on Coles Little Explorer nappies at each stage of your child's growth, so take the Big Nappy Change and try new Coles Little Explorer nappies for yourself!

Robbie Williams live tweets wife's labour

And the award for most patient woman in labour goes to ... Robbie Williams' wife, Ayda Field.

Vaccine ignorance is deadly and contagious

In the absence of credible, strong political leadership, paranoia about disease can go viral.

Parenting differently based on birth order

All children have unique personalities, but keeping birth order in mind could help when parenting.

How to get rid of the mum guilt

Motherhood and guilt seem to go hand in hand, but there are ways to focus

Paid parental leave scheme grinds to a halt

The future of Prime Minister Tony Abbott's paid parental leave scheme appears to be up in the air, despite the fact it is due to begin in less than nine months.

The devastation of foetal alcohol spectrum disorders

No one's sure how many Australians are affected by foetal alcohol spectrum disorders, but the consequences for those who are can be devastating.

The pros and cons of finding out the sex of your unborn baby

It’s often one of the biggest choices parents make during the course of their pregnancy; to find out, or not to find out, the sex of their baby before it’s born.

Toddler's awesome dress up month

Two-year-old Willow and her photographer mum, Gina Lee, made October "Dress Up Willow Month". She posted photos of Willow's costumes on her Instagram account, and her creative takes on popular culture are simply adorable.

Childhood around the world

It can be easy to assume our ideas around childhood are universal, but they are particular to where we live, as these practices show.

Best picks for baby and toddler shoes

Here's a great selection of footwear from pre-walker to walker ensuring comfort and style for growing feet.

I lost my wife and daughters to Ebola - then it came for my son

Sunday, September 21, is a day I will never forget.

The 'yucky' illness that took over my life

I have a chronic illness nobody likes to discuss. It involves toilet talk, and probably caused my miscarriage. But it needs to be talked about.

Prenatal testing: the facts

Prenatal testing is done to check if a baby has certain medical conditions before birth. Here is some important information about what the tests are for and the risks involved.

5 things to do with your baby?s old clothes

Did you think your only option for your baby?s old clothes was to pack them away or give them to the Salvos? Think again.

Why it's possible to not realise you're pregnant until the baby arrives

After hearing about 'surprise babies' born to mums who didn't know they were pregnant, it's common to ask "how did she not realise?" But experts say it's entirely possible for it to happen.

'My miracle is finally here'

How has the world continued on its pace when mine has been altered so drastically?

Dairy can help older women fall pregnant: study

Ice cream may be the ultimate comfort food, but a study suggests it could also help older women to have children.

Megan Gale goes topless for 'sexiest people' cover

Six months after a heavily pregnant Megan Gale posed nude for Marie Claire, the glowing new mum has gone topless for the cover of another magazine.

A new perspective on life from living with two diseases

A mother shares her personal story about the difficulty of living with two conditions, one of which stops her from being able to see her daughter's face.

Warning about Children's Panadol dosage

The Therapeutic Goods Administration has issued a safety advisory warning parents about confusion when using the dosing syringe supplied with Children's Panadol.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Take 'The Coles Big Nappy Change' Challenge

You could become part of our Test Drive team and win one of 200 packs of Coles Little Explorer Nappies as part of our 5-day challenge.

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

16 parenting truths you won't find in the baby books

I am five years into this parenting gig and I’ve learnt that sleepless nights and changing dirty nappies are child’s play.

Best and worst potty party cakes

It's nice to celebrate a child making the shift from nappies to 'big kid' undies, but do we really need a semi-realistic used toilet cake to do it? Here are some of the best and worst cakes parents have used at 'potty parties' around the world.

7 tips for a financially festive Christmas

Plan ahead - and do it now - to ensure festive season expenses don't break the bank.

'Go the F*** to Sleep' author's new book for frustrated parents

A sequel is coming soon to the 2011 hit book 'Go the F*** to Sleep' - and this time, it's about mealtimes.

Great birthday party buys from Etsy

Handmade crafts to decorate and personalise your child's next birthday - from banners to cake decorations, we've got gorgeous party finds from Etsy.

Join us in The BIG nappy change

Introducing the new Coles Little Explorer Nappies! You can confidently rely on Coles Little Explorer nappies at each stage of your child's growth, so take the Big Nappy Change and try new Coles Little Explorer nappies for yourself!

Creative storage ideas for the kids' rooms

Creative and practical storage ideas for the kids' toys and books can also add some stylish decor to your home. Visit babyology.com.au for more stylish modern finds for hip kids & parents.

Weird trend

'Why we called our daughter Wyatt'

Ashton Kutcher has spoken about how he and Mila Kunis chose their daughter's name - and why they've set up her social media accounts.

To the mum in the doctor's waiting room

Maybe the mum I saw in that waiting room, seemingly disconnected from her baby, doesn’t have the support she needs.

10 space-saving nursery ideas

Starting a family doesn't always mean moving into a bigger house - not yet, anyway.

What's in a name?

Baby Names

Looking for a classic name, or an unusual name? Our Baby Name Finder is for you, search or browse to refine your shortlist.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.