~ ms*teach 4/10 ~ ChilliDog 8/10 ~ fireylee 12/10 ~ karlie.jane 14/10 ~
~ chocolate_cake 17/10 ~ elle_woods82 17/10 ~ jmaz86 19/10 ~
~ Ruba-dub-bub 19/10 ~ CharmaineKnight 21/10 ~ Bombom 21/10 ~
~ stephteff 26/10 ~ Mel_W 28/10 ~ Sunnycat 29/10 ~ Bambiigrrl 30/10 ~
~ LeNat McCoy 30/10 ~

November = ??

~ Wywy'sMum 9/11 ~ melmelmel 12/11 ~ Nellie1083 14/11 ~
~ Tea-snob 24/11 ~

Edited by MagsJee, 30 November 2012 - 07:39 PM.

#2 MagsJee

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

And... Gold!

#3 Andrews mum

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

Ooh silver!  Looking forward to December, husband back in the same country got to make everything easier

#4 *~Luvmy3~*

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

ddance.gif Woo hoo Bronze!! ddance.gif

I am almost due to O for what will be my last cycle before we are officially on the TTC bandwagon, it has come around soo fast!!

Mags can you please put me down as testing for 31st December, thank you... Extremely early notice i know!

Edited by *~Luvmy2~*, 20 November 2012 - 11:59 PM.

#5 Iliketoflounce

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

Buzwams

#6 FaithHopeLove

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

biggrin.gif go mags!

New thread chocolate doves anyone?

#7 Iliketoflounce

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

Fhl your up early its 4;46 here and mmmm chocolate

#8 Akadia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:54 AM

Buzwams indeed..my boobs are still sore. Its making it hard to sleep. I think I'm doomed to have sore buzwams for the remainder of the cycle. Anyone else have this problem?

#9 Poseidon768

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

Does it sound weird that I -want- to have that problem akadia laugh.gif  I'm just like, "give me every experience of the 2WW possible!! pleaseeeee!" heh.

Speaking of - gynae still hasn't contacted me re: US results BUT temp has gone up nice and high this morning, so there is very little doubt in my mind that it hasn't happened.  So yeah, bring on all 2WW EPS symptoms which will drive me bonkers!!! eexcite.gif

#10 FaithHopeLove

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (Poseidon768 @ 21/11/2012, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it sound weird that I -want- to have that problem akadia laugh.gif  I'm just like, "give me every experience of the 2WW possible!! pleaseeeee!" heh.

Speaking of - gynae still hasn't contacted me re: US results BUT temp has gone up nice and high this morning, so there is very little doubt in my mind that it hasn't happened.  So yeah, bring on all 2WW EPS symptoms which will drive me bonkers!!! eexcite.gif

eexcite.gif mekulness here you come!!!

yes min up a bit earlier than usual for my appt. it is 7am here now and i am due at 7.30 so a bit early but traffic is so unpredictable that i would rather be early than late.

As far as eps go akadia i guess sore buzwams are at the better end of the scale wink.gif

i am sooooo tired. such a lond day ahead. i dont mind though i just want to get utd. hoping stabbing myself doesnt hurt too much but as long as it geta the desired result... biggrin.gif

#11 Christine13

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

Good luck today FHL ! original.gif
5 or 6 days past Ov now. Not really any period pains this time around. Last month I had them almost the entire 2ww. Good sign still or bad I don't know ?
Couple testers yday and one today I see. Good luck ladies  smile1.gif

#12 Akadia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

Heh DM I know what you mean except these boobie issues started before I o'd and SWI'd so I thought it would go away by now - I'm only 4DPO. If it happened after O I would be like  ddance.gif

Christine the same thing happened to me last cycle cramping the whole 2WW accompanied by light spotting - have you just come off the pill?

Good luck FHLie with your appointment- let us know how you go

OK I've got to admit something to everyone... ph34r.gif there might be an opportunity early in the new year for a role change which would skyrocket my career so I'm secretly hoping I'm not up duffed until the new year which would mean I could still do the role for hopefully 8 months before taking leave. I'll take the role regardless but it would be good to have the time to make a good impression. Talked to DH about it and we will keep trying anyway and let what happens happens - we both know it could take years so don't want to stop the process

#13 Christine13

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:50 AM

Ohh sounds exciting Akadia! Keep us posted. Do you stop work over Christmas? Maybe if your already up differ the morning sickness will be at a end before your new job role wink.gif . And no wasent on the pill. I was on the depo. My shot was due in April so I never had it in preparation for ttc later. So since then I used condoms up untill ttc last month. That's why I also wanted a test to see if I was ovulating. I've heard it takes some along time to get periods again etc. and ovulaty. Was all good though, after 6 years on it I got a bleed 6 weeks after shot was due then started getting monthly periods too biggrin.gif

#14 FaithHopeLove

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

That is good that you settled into a 'normal' cycle so quickly christine!

Very exciting akadia... not wanting to get upduffed can be a good way to get upduffed! wink.gif

appt was fine. i jabbed myself and the very nice fn was quite right - it didnt hurt. had some tingly pain around the injection site since but minor and likely in my head! sooooooo tired.

#15 Akadia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

Christine looks like your body is behaving quite well for you so that's great  biggrin.gif

FHL glad your appointment went well and the injections weren't painful - you're back in the game! And you're right about the not trying that's one of the reasons we decided to keep going - we'd be asking for trouble if we decided to stop  tongue.gif

BTW I had a dream last night I had twins and it was lovely... wub.gif

#16 Jessie_T

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:35 AM

Magsjee, can you put me down for the 30th

#17 Christine13

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

Thanks Akdia original.gif how many dpo are you testing this time around ?
FHL so glad to hear that your jab didn't hurt you xx

#18 *molly*

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

Hi ladies, just a quick one as I'm at work... DM congrats on the O status, hope you caught the egg! FHL good luck for your appointment today... Akadia, the job opp sounds exciting! Hi Minnie, gemcat, bambii, valhalla and everyone else...

Well I tested yesterday morning at 4am and thought I could see a second line!  oomg.gif Tested yesterday arvo (without holding my urine) and got a negative.

So this morning at 4.15am I tested with both an IC and a FR and got... BFN on the IC and a very very faint  BFP.gif  on the FR!!!!!!!

OMG I'm in shock!!!! Going to keep testing with FR over the next couple of days. DH is in shock too, can't believe it's maybe happened already!

Edited by *molly*, 21 November 2012 - 08:58 AM.

#19 Akadia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

Wow Molly how many DPO are you - hope you continue to get BFPs over the coming days  ddance.gif

Christine I'll test 12DPO 28/11 as I have I think a 25 day cycle. How about you?

#20 *molly*

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

Thanks akadia, I'm 13 dpo today original.gif

#21 Gemcat

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

Oooh Molly, how exciting! FX for you!

#22 Akadia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

Ooh Molly looks promising indeed...are you going to book in for a blood test?

#23 FaithHopeLove

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

eexcite.gif ddance.gif how exciting molly!!!! have you got a pic so we can ninja.gif ?

On behalf of rainy: taking off bra - stand back ladies! - and twirling around head. w00t!

#24 bambiigrrl

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

congrats molly!! hope its a darkr line tomorrow! fx!!

im so tired....oh and i had a dream last night about swimming in clear blue water with lots of colourful fish and i swam to a playground where all these little kids were playing and there was all this treasure there too!! dreaming of fish is supposed to be a conception dream! and i totally ovulated yesterday! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel pregnant already!

#25 Akadia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

Yay Bambii hope the power of positive thinking rewards you

I'm tempted to take off my bra and whirl it around for you too Molly even if its just to give my poor boonies some relief  biggrin.gif

Eta ha ha I said boonies damn you auto correct!

Edited by akadia, 21 November 2012 - 09:27 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Life with anxiety

At times, I feel pretty worthless. In those moments, all I want to do is curl up into a ball and hide in the dark. I can try to quiet my mind, but it won?t shut up.

IVF leaves woman pregnant with another couple's twins

An Italian woman has been told the twins she is three months pregnant with are not hers.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

What you need for the 'fourth trimester'

In my opinion, the first three months after the birth are the most intense. Here's what got me through that time after welcoming my baby.

Weaning a toddler off a dummy: a 15-day plan

Weaning your child off the dummy can be a traumatic experience for both of you. Here are some tips to help you through.

Choosing to be a solo parent

Two women share their stories of longing for a baby so much that they each decided not to wait for a partner before becoming a mum.

Asphyxia link another piece of the SIDS puzzle

An Australian study has uncovered information which could lead to a better understanding of why babies die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Rescue dog Zoey and BFF Jasper star in adorable pics

Photographer, self-professed "crazy dog lady" and mum Grace Chon takes photos of rescue dog Zoey and her 10-month-old son Jasper together. The results are just too cute. See more on Instagram @thegracechon.

The ultimate travel stroller: the Mountain Buggy nano

We tried the Mountain Buggy nano and give it an enthusiastic thumbs up. As the ultimate travel stroller, it's practical, has great features, and looks fab, too.

Mum's heartbreak as son dies in road accident

Daly Thomas and her two young sons were walking home from church on Tuesday afternoon. Her youngest son never made it.

New Kate Spade baby bag designs

Don?t adjust your screen: this bright beauty is coming to you in full colour.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win the brand new phil&teds vibe

Check out the good looking new release of the Vibe 3 and the Verve 4-wheeler inline strollers. To celebrate their release, we have a Vibe with double kit to give away.

Baby sleep

From birth to one year and beyond, read about baby sleep, soothing techniques, routines, and sleep school experiences.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

7 tips for a kid-free trip, not a guilt trip

Although I?m jumping out of my skin to take my child-free holiday, I?m dreading the goodbye. But I?m determined to make the most of it without tarnishing it with guilt or sadness about leaving the kids.

Itchibubs: clothes for babies and toddlers with eczema

Parents of children who suffer from eczema will know only too well the scratching that occurs around the clock. A new clothing range aims to help make everyone more comfortable.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Caring for kids helps grandmothers stay mentally alert

Looking after grandchildren can help grandmothers ward off brain disease - but it's also possible to get too much of a good thing, researchers say.

Why I loved my third home water birth

After two water births at home, I was determined to give birth to my son the same way. I just hoped this birth would be quicker than my last two.

Revealed: 7 ways food marketers try to trick consumers

If you?re confused by food labels, you?re not alone. Next time you?re shopping for food, look out for these seven common labelling tricks.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

Free Printable Activities

Keeping little hands busy

Free printable acitivity pages like colouring in, cutting, word finders, mazes, maths activities and puzzles.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.