I think I just need to tell someone what's happening for me. We went for our 7 week scan today and I could tell almost straight away that something was not right. The embryo is measuring a week behind and the heart rate was very low at 86. This pregnancy was IVF and my IVF doctor called me this afternoon to tell me it is very unlikely that this pregnancy will continue and gave me my options for another scan, D&C, natural miscarriage etc. She suggested waiting 10 days until another ultrasound but we are going away next week for a week so I have two choices;
Have an ultrasound early next week and D&C the day before we leave if there is no heart beat
Wait until either I miscarry naturally or have an ultrasound when I get back from my holiday. I really don't want to miscarry while I am away so I'm thinking if Ultrasound early next week.
I don't know if I even have a question to ask. I suppose what have others done in similar circumstances. It's horrible waiting for a pregnancy to end. Last embryo transfer I had an early miscarriage at almost 5 weeks after knowing that my hcg was low and dropping. WTF did it have to happen again? But this time it's worse.
Edited by bree18, 30 November 2012 - 06:29 AM.