MagsJee
MrsRadiant
HappyWomble
valhalla007
LearningasIgo
PilbaraJen
pippa26
Tiger-lilly

ddance.gif  BFP.gif bbabyflip.gif Graduates  bbabyflip.gif BFP.gif  ddance.gif  
dreamingofhope babyboy.gif ~ Onyx  babyboy.gif ~ Jay_1965vw babygirl.gif ~ Beani ~ Chocolate Mousse babygirl.gif ~ Macka85 babyboy.gif ~ Have3Wanting4 babyboy.gif ~ spitmurphys babygirl.gif ~ Applemint ~ Madametulip ~ Loulla babyboy.gif ~ Curious.chicken babyboy.gif ~ enora ~ Fairey babygirl.gif ~ Aynjell ~ Kristie22 ~ tui_bird ~ LiseJane ~ little lion ~ Chief Pancake Maker ~ Mandy303 ~ pinkblue ~ Tiken ~ ImpatientMumma ~ btd ~ babyinabackpack ~ Antares ~ allthiseffortpaidoff ~ becomingmum ~ stickymicky ~ Katey ~  Pingyrat ~ Lindyloo28 ~ HappyPurpleGirl ~ RachealJane ~ gonggirl ~ sprinkle ~ Sunshiney ~ *molly* ~ miss-petal ~
ddance.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif

Taking a charting break
bebe' ~ bananagirlsmum ~ ashleylovesben ~ dreamingoflove ~ lil_mamakin ~ jorgo ~ Little.One ~ LiMa ~  silk142 ~ Danmia ~ XFingersAndToes ~ Kymposs ~ seaside_shells ~ lammum ~ mel43 ~ Clare L ~ emski72 ~ Hotpink ~ Heylee ~ Allie_D ~ CheriDeMomie ~ katski13 ~ Divine53 ~ Mel

Our Angels  ^i^
:-monkeymum-:
Mandy303
Loulla
caroldiem
Clare L
Sunshiney
LearningasIgo

----------------
Gold, while I'm at it  wink.gif

Edited by MagsJee, 04 December 2012 - 08:52 AM.

#3 valhalla007

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Am I silver ??

#4 MagsJee

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:11 PM

yyes.gif

#5 Jasmine2

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

Bronze!! original.gif

#6 Jasmine2

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:25 AM

So I couldn't help myself ... Tested but bfn sad.gif temps still high it normally drops on 12 or 13 dpo but hot weather might be affecting? Never mind onto a new month ... Good wishes to all original.gif

#7 valhalla007

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

Magsjee that nodding head is so funny, Im still laughing!

Sorry about the bfn Ali_Cat hugs.

smile1.gif

#8 *molly*

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Sorry Ali_cat, your temps still look nice and high though. Hope AF stays away for you.

Think I got a positive OPK today... see how my temps go over the next couple of days.

#9 njik

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Think I am out.  Started spotting a couple of days ago and temp dipped to 36.6 this morning, however no full flow yet.. and that temp dip isn't that low... so a bit confused but reckon I'm out for this cycle sad.gif

#10 Jasmine2

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

Thanks valhalla007 ... onto the next month!
Molly - fx for a + OPK soon!
Njik - I mentioned in another thread that I hope George stays well away !!

#11 Sunshiney

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

OMG Nadia - your chart looks great!  It would make my week if you get a very sticky BFP that stays for the whole 9 months.  All my fingers and toes crossed for you! xx

MagsJee - FX for you too - looking very promising!!

hugs to all those for whom AF showed up.   hhugs.gif I hope you have something special to treat yourselves with  bbighug.gif  

DH has kept my temps from me all week and I find out tomorrow morning if I have any reason to get excited this cycle. Tomorrow is 12 DPO and I've only got to that many DPO once before (last cycle) where it didn't result in a BFP.  But tomorrow or Sun may instead be CD1... so we'll see.  Nadia and Mags, please give me some good news!!!

Edited by Sunshiney, 09 November 2012 - 06:34 PM.

#12 Iliketoflounce

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (Sunshiney @ 09/11/2012, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG Nadia - your chart looks great!  It would make my week if you get a very sticky BFP that stays for the whole 9 months.  All my fingers and toes crossed for you! xx

blush.gif thanks testing Sunday so everyone will have to wait
P.s I just sent a pm to you  wwhistle.gif you will like it

Edited by Minnieme4me, 09 November 2012 - 06:46 PM.

#13 Jasmine2

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:14 AM

Sunshiney - I love that idea of DH keeping temps for you - I suggested it to my DH and he agreed - thought it was a good way to get through the 2WW !  We might try it next month ... meanwhile I have everything crossed for you!
Minnie - I will be  ph34r.gif and hoping !!

#14 valhalla007

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:43 AM

Hi Ladies,

Minnieme4me, fx for testing I will be  ph34r.gif and sending lots of positive vibes for a bfp your way too!

Molly, how did the OPKs go? I am doing it next cycle, is there a particular brand that is less confusing than the others?? Also should you use them judging the cm changes or using a temperature guage as the indicator to start monitoring?

Ali_Cat it is a good idea, I reckon any and all distractions are welcome in the 2WW, how great that your dh is happy to get on board with it, I think my dh would be so hard to wake up to record it that my temp would rise just with the effort of waking him!!  laughing2.gif

Njic, hope AF keeps the hell away, keeping my fx for you.

Sunshiney you must be hanging out to see those temps!

Magsjee, fx.

Ava

#15 Sunshiney

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE (Ali_Cat @ 10/11/2012, 07:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sunshiney - I love that idea of DH keeping temps for you - I suggested it to my DH and he agreed - thought it was a good way to get through the 2WW !  We might try it next month ... meanwhile I have everything crossed for you!
Minnie - I will be  ph34r.gif and hoping !!

Yes, it definitely made the TWW much easier for me.

QUOTE (valhalla007 @ 10/11/2012, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sunshiney you must be hanging out to see those temps!

You wouldn't believe the amount of times I begged my DH to just let me know what they were, lol being patient isn't something I'm good at but I'm glad we did it.  I found out all my temps this morning and decided to test. But BFN with a FR. Hoping it's just too early, but not sure. I don't feel PG nor have any EPS, so maybe this isn't my month.

#16 *molly*

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

Oops Valhalla, just realised I replied to you in the wrong thread! Are you in the November is my month thread?

Best of luck for the next couple of days Minnie and Sunshiney  xmas_cool.gif

Edited by *molly*, 10 November 2012 - 11:21 AM.

#17 valhalla007

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hi Molly Im in the Stalk or Be Stalked thread, but I go into November is my month sometimes too. I'll go and have a look!

Ava

#18 caninestorm

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Sunshiney! Are you sure you're not UTD? Have you tested again? Your chart looks amazing.

#19 Iliketoflounce

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

Im spotting but it is brown not red like I normally get and my temp went right up today

Sunshiny how are you going? have you tested again yet?

#20 njik

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:29 AM

Hi everyone!  Any good news today??   Let's start this week off with some good news please  original.gif

I am officially out.  Currently on CD3 and just been for bloods so will be interesting to see what they say.  Haven't had my AMH tested for a year so kinda dreading that one....

#21 caninestorm

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

njik when do you get the results of your blood tests back? Good luck!

mini your chart looks great. Hope your temp stays up tomorrow.

ph34r.gif Sunshiney!

Hubby has given me my thermometer back so I'm allowed to temp again biggrin.gif

#22 Iliketoflounce

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

I had a Car accident today everyone is ok cause it was just me against a pole only a broken headlight and the bumper bar half came off

14dpo Af due tomorrow got a BFN but there is a grey line  blink.gif

Sunshiney how are you doing hun?

#23 Sunshiney

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (Minnieme4me @ 12/11/2012, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a Car accident today everyone is ok cause it was just me against a pole only a broken headlight and the bumper bar half came off

14dpo Af due tomorrow got a BFN but there is a grey line  blink.gif

Sunshiney how are you doing hun?

Oh gosh, so glad you're okay! From what I've read, HPTs don't register a +ve until 2-4 days after implantation, and implantation can take 6-12 days after O.  Maybe that's why I got a BFN at 12 DPO (when my usual LP is 11 days), but got a BFP just now at 14DPO?

#24 Iliketoflounce

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (Sunshiney @ 12/11/2012, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh gosh, so glad you're okay! From what I've read, HPTs don't register a +ve until 2-4 days after implantation, and implantation can take 6-12 days after O.  Maybe that's why I got a BFN at 12 DPO (when my usual LP is 11 days), but got a BFP just now at 14DPO?

I am fine. YAY on your BFP. I'm hoping to test in a couple of days

#25 caninestorm

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

eexcite.gif Sunshiney! You cheeky thing!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Share the little things that make you smile

We're giving away a Mountain Buggy nano, the ultimate travel stroller - and here are some of the great entries so far.

Toddler pleads for return of "stolen" nose

A two-year-old's reaction to a game of "got your nose" shows it doesn't take much to make a toddler cry.

The 15 photos new parents share (and five they don't)

From the first scan photo to the baby covered in cake at their first birthday party, there are 15 photos most parents seem to share - and some they don't.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

Breastfeeding friendly café goes viral

A photo of a breastfeeding-friendly sign in a cafe has been posted to Facebook and shared by hundreds of mums around the world.

First look at the Bugaboo Bee3

The newest Bugaboo Bee ? the Bee3 ? offers a variety of improved features, including a much asked-for bassinet and a rainbow of colour combinations.

Childcare costs, not paid leave, the real issue for parents

Given the choice between maintaining their wage for six months to have a child, or having a reduced rate of pay for a time but a better deal on childcare when returning to work, there are no odds on what most working parents would choose.

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

We lost three babies in two years

Our first pregnancy ended the way we all expected it to - with a healthy, happy baby in our arms. What a true blessing he was, for we were not to know the heartache we were about endure.

Family turned back from doomed flight MH17

'There must have been someone watching over us and saying, 'You must not get on that flight,' says mother who narrowly avoided boarding the Malaysian Airlines flight which exploded in mid-air over the Ukraine last night.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Adorable Skeanie loafers for kids

Your little toddler or preschooler can now get their nautical on with a new range of classic loafers by Australian show brand Skeanie.

My baby is hypermobile

For months, I have been telling myself not to worry that Jasmin isn't crawling or walking. This week I heard the term hypermobile for the first time.

When you don?t bond with your baby

They say that there is no bond greater than the bond between a mother and her child. But for some women, the mother-baby bond takes more time and effort to develop.

Yumi Stynes: Having a baby after a 10-year break

After a long break, Yumi Stynes gets a reminder of the pain - and the pleasure - of giving birth.

Grieving father asks for help to Photoshop his daughter's image

When Nathan Steffel's daughter Sophia died from a liver condition at just 6 weeks old, he reached out for someone to create a beautiful image of his little girl.

Raising kids in a 'low media' home

Can you imagine a life without TV or computers? Some parents are opting for a low-tech, screen-free life for their kids.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

The beautiful moment a baby was born at the side of a road

It's not where she expected to give birth, but mum Corrine Cinatl is delighted that her daughter's roadside arrival was captured in a series of beautiful photos.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

The Nappy Collective starts new drive

It's that time of year when the dedicated volunteers at The Nappy Collective do their bit to help out mums and children in need - and they need your help.

Baby shower cake wrecks

From misshapen cake babies to questionable text, from odd colour choices to internal organ recreation, these are the baby shower cakes that taste forgot.

Photographer captures the beauty of adoption

The love of a family is usually tough to capture on camera. This is an exception.

Pregnancy progression photo ideas

Want to record your pregnancy as your belly grows? Here are some creative, fun ideas for photo shoots along the way.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Tin can craft and DIY ideas

Got a few old formula, Milo or coffee cans around the house? Use these fantastic upcycling ideas to create items for around the house and yard.

Dads meet their newborn for the first time

Emotional photos of two fathers meeting their newborn son have resonated with viewers worldwide, attracting thousands of Facebook likes and shares.

Skin safety isn't just a summer worry

Lax about the slip slop slap with your kids as weather turns cooler? Here's a reminder as to why we have to remain vigilant for our children?s future health.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Creative sleeping baby photoshoots

See how some parents and photographers have captured sleeping babies in unusual positions and using different props.

DIY kitchen and food hacks

DIY your way to a better kitchen and make cooking easier with our clever hacks. (Some content reproduced with permission from mashable.com.)

Winter warmers for babies and toddlers

Your baby or toddler will be nice and snug in these beautiful and fun winter pieces. Most are hand-made or knitted, and they're all designed to keep your little one toastie - and adorable!

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.