November is MY Monte Carlo

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#1 MagsJee

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

So, thanks to some complete randoms, October was a bumper month for BFPs  biggrin.gif  Let's hope that November is just as bountiful.

Baby dust dearies.

NOVEMBER IS MY MONTH

Testing on...

Thursday November 1st

Friday November 2nd
akadia

Saturday November 3rd

Sunday November 4th

Monday November 5th

Tuesday November 6th

Wednesday November 7th
Madline

Thursday November 8th

Friday November 9th
Ali_Cat
njik
Wywy'sMum - BFP!

Saturday November 10th

Sunday November 11th

Monday November 12th *note Mags' 34+1 b-day*
melmelmel

Tuesday November 13th
AnnBB

Wednesday November 14th

Thursday November 15th
Minnieme4me

Friday November 16th

Saturday November 17th

Sunday November 18th

Monday November 19th
Lisags
**myboys**

Tuesday November 20th
Madnesscraves

Wednesday November 21st
Gemcat

Thursday November 22nd

Friday November 23rd
RainRain
valhalla007

Saturday November 24th
Poseidon768 "DM"
*molly*

Sunday November 25th
Christine13
MummyofOne

Monday November 26th

Tuesday November 27th

Wednesday November 28th
akadia

Thursday November 29th

Friday November 30th

--------------------------------------------
Limboland

Dates in November - PM MagsJee or reply to thread to confirm

December Testers  

--------------------------------------------

Congratulations on your

August = 12
~ akkiandmalli 2/8 ~ Rachiee 3/8 ~ Mrs_P 3/8 ~ Sunshineandsmiles 4/8 ~
~ learningasIgo 5/8 ~ Mrs Ginger Ninja 6/8 ~ Olivemyrtlemay 9/8 ~
~ noisytractor 10/8 ~ firensurf 14/8 ~ MrsLexiK 20/8 ~ GenWhy 21/8 ~
~ LookMumNoHands 23/8 ~

September = 11

~ JusCB79 7/9  ~ HappyPurpleGirl  8/9 ~ theweehagis 8/9 ~
~ HopefulAngel 8/9 ~ RachealJane 8/9 ~ jade78 9/9 ~ WishyBee 9/9 ~
~ AnnBB 16/9 ~ zaacaa 23/9 ~ groovychick_x84 23/9 ~ Janene87 29/9 ~

October = 15

~ ms*teach 4/10 ~ ChilliDog 8/10 ~ fireylee 12/10 ~ karlie.jane 14/10 ~
~ chocolate_cake 17/10 ~ elle_woods82 17/10 ~ jmaz86 19/10 ~
~ Ruba-dub-bub 19/10 ~ CharmaineKnight 21/10 ~ Bombom 21/10 ~
~ stephteff 26/10 ~ Mel_W 28/10 ~ Sunnycat 29/10 ~ Bambiigrrl 30/10 ~
~ LeNat McCoy 30/10 ~

November = ??

~ Wywy'sMum 9/11 ~

Edited by MagsJee, 10 November 2012 - 08:05 AM.

#2 RainRain

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:16 PM

Ahhhh Gold? Does it count????

#3 MagsJee

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

Silver.

Too right it does Rainy  wink.gif

#4 Lisags

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

Put me down for the 19th ahhhhhhhhhhhh that seems so long away

#5 RainRain

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

OMG! That's way cool.. cool.gif I'll be testing 29th.

#6 Andrews mum

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

No testing for me this month, husband left for work trip today and not home till after ovulation.  This month it's all about the Chinese medicine and acupuncture for me.  Plan is to be super healthy and hang on in there till next month.  Might even start charting too.  Anyone any idea about temps monitoring for shift workers?  Goodnight all, off to switch all the lights on, I hate being on my own overnight, rubbish at sleeping, glad I was working tonight and missed any Halloween movies.

#7 Guest_Sunnycat_*

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

Just wanted to wish you girls good luck original.gif

#8 Iliketoflounce

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

I will be testing on the 15

#9 Akadia

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:38 AM

Boo - I thought I was in early enough to get one of the top medals!

Good luck everyone!!

Bedge keep us updated on your bestie.

12DPO and still BFN - still spotting on and off - had george like cramps last night but still no full on George. AF not technically due until tomorrow but not looking good - however if this is a no go I still have another go at it this month.

#10 FaithHopeLove

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:15 AM

No testibg for me this month. feel a bit of a fraud as i know November wont be my month...

Update bedge?

Fx for you akadia! there is still hope.

#11 FaithHopeLove

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

Just went to farewell the october thread and mags you are awesome. sadly i only just got that song outta my head from the other day and now it is back. totally worth it!

Hey DM sorry you werent spaz cool enough to delete a dp but you can hang out with me  anyway cool.gif *flicks hair over shoulder*

min i am very brave... mostly bacause i was hiding behind mags too. she da bomb.

#12 Jasmine2

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

Morning all ... Testing on the 9th original.gif great to see lots of bfps in oct lets hope it continues!
And mags just wanted to say you do a fabulous job at moderating such an active group! Thank you

#13 Poseidon768

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

Noone claimed bronze, so I make it MINE *plants flag*
... on page 2 roll2.gif

#14 FaithHopeLove

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE (Poseidon768 @ 01/11/2012, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Noone claimed bronze, so I make it MINE *plants flag*
... on page 2 roll2.gif

roll2.gif

#15 Poseidon768

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

I wanted to change my dp (.. you mean display picture, correct?) but I believe there's a bug in the EB system where they might be marking a photo as deleted but not actually deleting it, and there must be something screwed up with the code.

What happens is: If I go to change my dp, then my old one shows instead.  So I'm stuck with the old one or nothing. Lame!

I don't know when I'll be testing... I don't even know if I'm going to ovulate -.-"
Should I assume that it'll happen CD14? just so I can put my name up on the list?  If that were to be the case, I would be testing...oh it says 26th of Nov... BUT!! DH's bday is the 24th.... maybe I should test then...? (!!!!)

I'm so damn anxious about this house thing.  Feel physically sick (omg I hit 'f' to begin typing that, that's how much my brain is screwed up over this!) with the anxiety I'm experiencing about whether we're gong to get it or not.  I LOVE it.. it's just so so perfect (minus the lack of another BR).  It even has a white picket fence, so DH can feel like he is living the American dream laugh.gif ..in Aussieland.
Speaking of, his family is getting really bad storms this week (they're a little south of where hurricane Sandy is wreaking havoc) and we're not sure if they have their power out or not.. sad.gif crazy nature.

Today is second day of clomid too.... three more to go... and then another week... then another 2 weeks...
I was saying to DH that when I was younger (i.e., 10-12!! Tounge1.gif) I used to think that if you weren't menstruating, then you could get pregnant in any of that 3 week window.. nope. Nope, and more nope. Silly child. It's much more difficult than that.

Okay, going to stop rambling. Hope you all have wonderful days! It's gone from two 30degreesC days in a row to a miserable 18 and raining here (boo) so I'm stuck here behind the computer, researching...... oh wait! I was going to do that anyway, right  rolleyes.gif

So put me down for 24th Nov, just for S&G - I have no idea what my body is up to this month  shrug.gif

#16 FaithHopeLove

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

You must be anxious for the first time we had crossed wires DM...  ddown.gif dp = double post..

hhugs.gif there is no reason to worry DM i am positive you will get the house.

Edited by FaithHopeLove, 01 November 2012 - 07:24 AM.

#17 Poseidon768

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

oh right. double post. Heck I've used that acronym before, even last night when I was talking about copying you! haha oh my..

EPS...? eh eh? pre-O EPS, me thinks so! biggrin.gif
"baby brain"

I'll let you guys know if we do or not... it's between us and one other applicant  unsure.gif

I've been getting so wound up with anxiety lately re; finalising thesis, house hunting, TTC, Aeva being sick on and off sad.gif then there are my general worries that a comet will come and destroy those I love but not hitting me so I have to become a lone wanderer, travelling to far and mysterious lands where the grass is made of plasticine and the trees are filled with millions of seamonkeys.
.. this is kind of sounding like that comet wouldn't be so bad afterall laugh.gif  
I kid, I kid (and am now going to go off and worry that because I said that something bad is going to happen to everybody I love)
- damn you magical thinking!!! *shakes fist*

#18 FaithHopeLove

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Seamonkeys really arent pretty you cant believe the advertising. And the playdoh grass would stick to your feet esp on a hot day....

Aeva has been sick?  unsure.gif awww poor kitty! she ok?

I have a plan for the other applicants we ninja.gif to find out who they are then KA-POW hehe dev (6).gif no more applicants...

Edited by FaithHopeLove, 01 November 2012 - 08:23 AM.

#19 njik

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

morning!

Can you please put me down as testing on the 9th please  original.gif

What is wrong with Aeva???

#20 FaithHopeLove

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:26 AM

Now if the world was made of cadbury..... mmmm chocolately goodness.

#21 Madnesscraves

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

Morning All!

Can you put me down for the 20th? Admittedly, we're not trying too hard. I should have BD last night, but I was way too tired. Maybe the BD 3 days ago did something. Doubt it though!

Best of luck to everyone else. original.gif I hope y'all get your BFPs this month!

#22 RainRain

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

Btw, I am a fool...I'm testing 23rd Mags [CD29  ddoh.gif ]. Also have realised I should be ov on the 11th and fella leaves on 14th, 3 days later than previously thought. Am also considering going with him if I can find someone to look after the cats for 10 days...anyone want a holiday at noosa for 10days in nov? Right next to the beach? I will leave treats in the fridge!! We will be hanging out in a national park in Sth Vic with lots of koalas...and if if the universe deems it so, I would be testing whilst down whilst down there....that would be pretty cool.

Hope Aeva is ok DM!!! If it is just a vomit here or there that can be normal for cats...just trying to reassure you.

Hi madness, your name suggests you fitting right in here!

Akadia - hmmm hoping you're a late tester!

#23 Poseidon768

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

Aeva's just been kitty sniffling all over everything.  Maybe she has kitty hayfever haha.
The kitty is a spaz, I love her so hheart.gif  I kind of get worried about how I'd juggle baby with kitty because, she really is, Aeva is a demanding little thing.  In her 'active' moments you need to be constantly making sure she isn't destroying things.  
She's basically at my feet now, stretching and being super cute and lazy, occasionally looks at me saying, "What are you talking about? I'm not destructive at all *turns body to attack my books and notes*"

Did give her some grass the other day, she really likes it and we're thinking of getting her some 'kitty lawn'  Anyone have any experience regarding how useful that will be?

[[Aeva was just evicted from the room now.. went to attack my phone charger again *sigh*]] We have banned her from the study (where all of our electronics are now clustered...*double sigh*) unless we're 'supervising' her haha

I like the ka-pow notion FHL .. fits very nicely with my face punching tendencies laugh.gif

w00t party at RainRain's house *bend knee, arm bounce* we are going to TRASH take very good care of the place, yeeeeah biggrin.gif

#24 RainRain

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

Ooh DM I hope it's not cat flu?

I worry about the cats getting neglected if a baby turn up in the house...they are very used to be the centre of attention and are sensitive little creatures but they'll adjust and be fine I know it.

#25 Christine13

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

HELLO! I'm a newbie wanting to join if ok ladies. This will be my 2nd month ttc.. My AF is due Sat & I'm still getting BFN so think this month is out for me. I think maybe the 25th I will test this month biggrin.gif .. Look forward to getting to know you all & join you on the journey!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Win $1000 with Sea-Bands!

Three lucky fans can win a Sea-Band prize pack valued at over $1000 each, which includes two Sea-Bands plus a $1000 Eftpos gift card!

Misery loves Facebook

Facebook users are often criticised for only showing the positive, fun parts of their lives. But what about when it swings the other way, when someone uses it for the purposes of ranting about their children all the time, never posting anything positive?

Toddler's adorable impersonation of pregnant mum

Little Ellis has noticed his mum is walking differently lately, and his impersonation of her is hilarious.

'Forgotten baby syndrome' can happen to any one of us

When my third child was two months old, I strapped her into her car seat, then promptly forgot all about her. But she survived, unharmed, because it was winter, and I was lucky.

Join the Real Mums Test Drive Team

Five mums or mums-to-be will join the EB Test Drive Team and discover great items at an exclusive Big W event. (Sydney only.)

Ten things I've learned about motherhood

Never take a good night's sleep for granted. There is no logic like toddler logic. Standing on Lego hurts every time. These are the truths of parenthood.

Parenting past the toddler years: what's next?

Your baby has grown into a toddler, and now your toddler is fast approaching the preschooler stage. What can you expect as a parent?

Tips on what to pack in your hospital bag

Before giving birth I read countless lists, ended up overpacking just a little, and now know what I'll actually want to pack next time.

New app keeps tabs on your kids at childcare

Popular new technology lets parents know what their children are up to at childcare - but not everyone is a fan.

21 things I love about newborns

There?s an irresistible magic about newborns. Of course they're not all smiles and rainbows, but they are undeniably cute and remarkable in so, so many ways.

Kid-friendly hairdressers: who says haircuts can?t be fun?

I?ve found some salons who boast setups ideal for children ? you name it, they?ve thought of it. All are designed to make haircuts fun rather than stressful.

Labour pain relief may reduce risk of postnatal depression: study

Postnatal depression is a complex condition, but researchers say pain relief during labour may help some women.

Why we need better support for men after miscarriage

In a recent study, 85 per cent of men admitted feeling sadness after their partner miscarried, but almost half said they didn't share their feelings at all. What can be done to help them?

Mum in business: Kristy Chong

Kristy Chong is the managing director of Australian-made Modibodi underwear and a mum to Lucas, 6, Jason, 4, and Isaac, 6 months. She shares her advice for other mums thinking about starting their own businesses.

From toddler to preschooler: a developmental roadmap

So your toddler is growing up and will soon be entering the preschooler years. Here are a few ways to frame their development that will help you understand what?s going in those beautiful, funny, clever little heads of theirs.

Mum sacrifices an eye for her unborn baby

Motherhood is full of sacrifices, but this woman has made a life-altering one - and her baby hasn't even been born.

A grandparent by any other name

A growing number of grandparents are shunning tradition and going against conventional names - but a grandparent by any other name still gives the same awesome cuddles and kisses.

Photographer captures the beauty of adoption

The love of a family is usually tough to capture on camera. This is an exception.

When labour just doesn't happen

After three healthy kids, I can?t help feeling I?ve been a little ripped off. I missed out on something I had always wanted to experience, and now I?ll never get the chance.

Be careful what you say, your baby is listening

The importance of speaking to your baby even if they are not old enough to answer back has been highlighted by new research.

Share the little things that make you smile

We're giving away a Mountain Buggy nano, the ultimate travel stroller - and here are some of the great entries so far.

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

Be careful what you say, your baby is listening

The importance of speaking to your baby even if they are not old enough to answer back has been highlighted by new research.

Win $1000 with Sea-Bands!

Three lucky fans can win a Sea-Band prize pack valued at over $1000 each, which includes two Sea-Bands plus a $1000 Eftpos gift card!

The beautiful moment a baby was born at the side of a road

It's not where she expected to give birth, but mum Corrine Cinatl is delighted that her daughter's roadside arrival was captured in a series of beautiful photos.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

Join the Real Mums Test Drive Team

Five mums or mums-to-be will join the EB Test Drive Team and discover great items at an exclusive Big W event. (Sydney only.)

The Nappy Collective starts new drive

It's that time of year when the dedicated volunteers at The Nappy Collective do their bit to help out mums and children in need - and they need your help.

Baby shower cake wrecks

From misshapen cake babies to questionable text, from odd colour choices to internal organ recreation, these are the baby shower cakes that taste forgot.

Photographer captures the beauty of adoption

The love of a family is usually tough to capture on camera. This is an exception.

Pregnancy progression photo ideas

Want to record your pregnancy as your belly grows? Here are some creative, fun ideas for photo shoots along the way.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Tin can craft and DIY ideas

Got a few old formula, Milo or coffee cans around the house? Use these fantastic upcycling ideas to create items for around the house and yard.

Dads meet their newborn for the first time

Emotional photos of two fathers meeting their newborn son have resonated with viewers worldwide, attracting thousands of Facebook likes and shares.

Skin safety isn't just a summer worry

Lax about the slip slop slap with your kids as weather turns cooler? Here's a reminder as to why we have to remain vigilant for our children?s future health.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Creative sleeping baby photoshoots

See how some parents and photographers have captured sleeping babies in unusual positions and using different props.

DIY kitchen and food hacks

DIY your way to a better kitchen and make cooking easier with our clever hacks. (Some content reproduced with permission from mashable.com.)

Winter warmers for babies and toddlers

Your baby or toddler will be nice and snug in these beautiful and fun winter pieces. Most are hand-made or knitted, and they're all designed to keep your little one toastie - and adorable!

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.