Hi all

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

#2 bluetea

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

TTC #2  ppinkstork.gif bbluestork.gif  

Our bodies are amazing - they have conceived before, and will conceive again.

WHO?

mummamajeena
Me (39) DP (46)
DS 4

V's mummy
Me(30) DH(31)
DD 1

miraclebaby11
Me (29) DH (28)
DS 1

MrsS30
me (31) DH (33)
DS 14 months

Ruth79
me (33) DH (38)
DS 20 months

Kamaver
Me (?) DH (?)
DD 10 months

KDA
Me 23 DH 31
DD 4

Kateesmum
Me ? DH?
D??

Twoloves
Me 33 DH ?
DD 17months

d3vilish
me ? DH?
DD 23months

Mackaymum85
me 27 DH 28
DS 5

dizzy-anne
me 34 & DH 36
DD 7months

ZCE
me 28 DH 30
DD - 10months

MadnessCraves
Me 27 DH 28
DD 11months

sophie222
Me ? DH?
DS 10months

2WW

Testing !!! Baby dust & goodluck to all

AF   rant.gif rant.gif    

Recent Grads   BFP.gif

IVF Baby 
Me 36 DH 41
D? 14months

~Rach~
Me (28) DH (31)
DS (2)

Romeolima
Me 29 DH 30
DS 1

tweedle-dee
me (33) DH (34)
DD 1

Blossom73
me (38) DH (41)
DS 18 month

parismama
me (34) DH (34)
DD 1

LittleC
me 26 DH ?
DS 23months

Theweehaggis
Me (29) DH (37)
DD 2

Zaacaa
Me (35) DH (35)
DS (2.5)

bex18
Me(27) DF(29)
DS 2.5

Jadey
Me (39) DP (35)
DD (3)

Terisi
Me (?) DH ?
DD ?

Keep me posted with the testing dates and results!!

***If your name has dropped off the list or the details are incorrect please just let me know and i'll make changes.***

Those with BFPs your buddy groups are  here

DIG's
http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...hp?showforum=43

TTC#2 grad
http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...owtopic=1009765

Edited by ~Rach~, 02 November 2012 - 08:50 PM.

#3 IVF Baby

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:50 AM

Thank you - list looks great.  Here is the rest of my info
Me - 36
Husband - 41
your right with the little one - 14 months of fun!

#4 romeolima

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

so can I claim gold lol, will come back once reading the other thread

#5 romeolima

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

thank you everyone, I'm still kind of freaking out but in a good way.
really hope we have a few more pos soon,who I can move to the grads group with, have really enjoyed everyones company.

Miraclebaby, how are the cows now, hope DS isn't scared of them I hope. It's nice to see when your dogs are protective makes you fell a bit safer

Rach, your doing a great job with the 2ww not long now fx

ruth79, fx for you too, only a couple of days hang in there. I'm tall too so completely understand the excitement of jeans that are long enough. I'm also fat but only in the tummy area not the legs so have trouble with that too. wow your norwegian homework sounds hard good luck let us know how it goes

IVFbaby, you said you need to wait to next monday, do you go in to get tested?

Mackaymum, my guess is you have't O'd yet maybe it wasn't proper ewcm, and it's better to vent on here then go off at someone irl

Tweedle dee, how are you going?

have decided to do a test tomorrow morning then maybe ring the doc not real sure when to go in and is hard to get into my normal doc so maybe I should ring and see when his next available one is oh i'm not sure. I'm so scared something is going to go wrong, but keep trying to push that to the back of my mind.

eta, Rach the link to the grad group didn't work

Edited by romeolima, 29 October 2012 - 01:54 PM.

#6 bluetea

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I just broke out that 3 pack and  BFP.gif !!!!

Looks like I'm coming with you Romeolima!! laughing2.gif

It's a feint line, but it's there. I'm all shaky and excited.

hands.gif  this one sticks around.

#7 IVF Baby

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (romeolima @ 29/10/2012, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thank you everyone, I'm still kind of freaking out but in a good way.
really hope we have a few more pos soon,who I can move to the grads group with, have really enjoyed everyones company.

Miraclebaby, how are the cows now, hope DS isn't scared of them I hope. It's nice to see when your dogs are protective makes you fell a bit safer

Rach, your doing a great job with the 2ww not long now fx

ruth79, fx for you too, only a couple of days hang in there. I'm tall too so completely understand the excitement of jeans that are long enough. I'm also fat but only in the tummy area not the legs so have trouble with that too. wow your norwegian homework sounds hard good luck let us know how it goes

IVFbaby, you said you need to wait to next monday, do you go in to get tested?

Mackaymum, my guess is you have't O'd yet maybe it wasn't proper ewcm, and it's better to vent on here then go off at someone irl

Tweedle dee, how are you going?

have decided to do a test tomorrow morning then maybe ring the doc not real sure when to go in and is hard to get into my normal doc so maybe I should ring and see when his next available one is oh i'm not sure. I'm so scared something is going to go wrong, but keep trying to push that to the back of my mind.

eta, Rach the link to the grad group didn't work

Yes - test is scheldueled for next Monday and will go into MIVF at 7am, get it done first off and out of the way.  Although something tells me it won't be required sad.gif

QUOTE (~Rach~ @ 29/10/2012, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I just broke out that 3 pack and BFP.gif !!!!

Looks like I'm coming with you Romeolima!! laughing2.gif

It's a feint line, but it's there. I'm all shaky and excited.

hands.gif this one sticks around.

OMG!  how fabulous!  Yay you!

You know now Rach I am going to have to bust open my 3 pack tomorrow morning.  Let's see if we can make it three in a row

#8 miraclebaby11

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

Afternoon Ladies,

WOW two BFP's in a row and Rach it must be the list  biggrin.gif

Every time I see people getting BFP's I get all teary. I am sure it is happiness for you guys as I know how hard you all have worked to get there.

Rach: CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP and great culling of the list and I think we now have more graduates than members. Not that it is a bad thing.

Romeolima: CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP too.. No matter how light the line is you are still pregnant.

Ruth: Good luck with your Norwegian homework and maybe you will be joining the girls in the grads group too fx.

Tweedle-dee: Looks like you've got company over in the grads original.gif

Mackaymum; I don't know anything about temping so I can't help you but isn't a rise in temp a good sign to a BFP also?

AFM: Well DS has gone back to his horrible sleeping ways. Unfortunately it is now worse than before we moved, although I have a feeling he is getting his molars. He has done nothing but poo the last few days and is very clingy and whingy. I keep telling him not to poo so much now as we are too far out of town to have a regular garbage service so we have to take our rubbish to the tip. He hasn't worried about his little event with the cows. I am now more scared of them and won't let him near the fence.

Have been off my food the last few days. I don't feel sick but I'm just not hungry and when I do eat so I can take my insulin I end up feeling nauseous. Luck for me I don't have a 3 pack like all of you guys in the house  tongue.gif  

#9 IVF Baby

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

RACH - you inspired me to break open the three pack

AND

BFP!
OMG.....OMG.....OMG

8 days post frozen transfer and it's definantly there.  I have no idea how to load up an image, sorry.

Explains why I have been feeling like absolute rubbish on and off.  Can't believe it.  Last time I waited till day 10 post transfer and got BFP.  Trying not to get too excited but geez........

Will wait a couple of days and test in morning again...
That's three in a row ladies!

#10 bluetea

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

IVF BABY !!!!! That's fricken amazing!
ddance.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif ddance.gif    

#11 romeolima

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

ARGH OMG OMG, I'm so excited right now, had to pause big brother and everything didn't even read the whole post wow yay ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif

just went back and read

bbighug.gif miraclebaby will be your turn soon too, Deegan is the same with the teeth just before they cut. fx for you get a 3 pack next time you are in town wink.gif

eta: I don't know where to go to spy at the grads group, just saw the list sorry rach. we could nearly start our own group lol, maybe A2 could point us in the right direction of a grads group

Edited by romeolima, 29 October 2012 - 06:47 PM.

#12 bluetea

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

Romeolima - I updated the link to be the DIG (due in group) page. You can spy on the Due in July 2013 one. LOL

miracle baby - Boo that your DS ins't sleeping well anymore. Glad to hear that the cows didn't upset him though.
I agree, next time you go into town, pick up a 3pk.  wink.gif

Hope everyone else is going well.

I might stick around for a little while if that's ok with you guys. I want to get everything confirmed via bloods first.

#13 Mackaymum85

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

OMG OMG OMG!!!  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif
This is brilliant! Isn't this a hat trick? Is that what they call it?
Congrats ladies and especially IVF Baby original.gif miracle #2

#14 miraclebaby11

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

eexcite.gif eexcite.gif eexcite.gif cclap.gif cclap.gif cclap.gif cclap.gif       IVF Baby...

Mackaymum: Yep that's what you call a hat trick not sure what we'll call it when you get your BFP!!

#15 tweedle-dee

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

OMG...so much action!! Congrats to romeolima, rach and ivf baby. And sending bucket loads of baby dust to all you other lovely ladies....its such a bitter sweet feeling to announce and read about other BFPs here in this group and knowing that that our natural thought is "i hope I might be next" but also understanding the excitement of others news when it does arrive....sorry I think I'm rambling?!!

Thanks for all your thoughts and encouragement...I'm not quite sure if i still belong here or if I should move to dig group...my 2 lots of bloods are confirming BFP (6 weeks tmrw) but I'm still not convinced and am eagerly awaiting scan on Fri. Gp is cautious of results so far and hasn't even discussed due date or antenatal care options.. I'm really feeling in limbo and sad to say I can't even get excited...yet. it doesn't help that we haven't told ANYONE cause were just not sure where were at, and without telling anyone IRL it still doesn't feel real. So I hope its ok that I just lay low in the background until we get results of scan...

Congrats again to the recent BFPs...hopefully some more are not too far away xx

#16 Mackaymum85

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

Thanks miracle baby11 but I think I'm out for this month already sad.gif I'm cd17 and my temps haven't moved sad.gif feeling a bit deflated. I knew it would take more than 3 months to fall PG but it worries me that my body isn't working 'properly'

Tweedle-Dee you can stay here as long as you want! You're lovely company and we're all here to support you xoxo

Edited by Mackaymum85, 29 October 2012 - 07:54 PM.

#17 romeolima

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

Mackaymum, you will get there just give your body time to figureout what it your trying to do bbighug.gif

Tweedle dee, so glad your bloods are ok, goodluck with fri will be popping in to see how you go

#18 miraclebaby11

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

All you BFP'ers may stay here as long as you like. Us leftovers need your super pregnant vibes around us, so we can all float into the grads dig on the same cloud  biggrin.gif

This group will be empty once all you guys leave, there definitely won't be many of us left.

Mackaymum: Be positive and don't count yourself out just yet. Go get yourself a three pack it seems to work and not of the long neck variety either  tongue.gif

#19 bluetea

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

Thanks ladies.  blush.gif That certainty was a exciting morning.

I understand what you mean tweedle-dee , we all have been on each side of the coin at one point or another, so whilst we are always happy for each other there is that small voice in your head that asks "when will it be me?"
I hope that came out right?
I have everything crossed that we get a few more BFP's in the next few weeks.

Mackaymum - Maybe you haven't ovulated yet? Is that possible?

miraclebaby - thanks, you guys are like my saftey blanket. I hope you are able to go pick up a three pack soon.  lol

Edited by ~Rach~, 29 October 2012 - 08:56 PM.

#20 ruth79

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:43 AM

Yay yay yay rach and ivf baby! that's brilliant news!!!

Mackaymum: yeah maybe you haven't ovulated yet. I reckon I o'd cd 21 this cycle... it's completely normal to ovulate later and even to be a bit irregular (my cycles vary between 4 and 5 weeks). i wouldn't worry about it, just try to keep an eye on signs of o. i never had the patience for temping, though...

tweedledee - it sounds like everything is going fine! i'm sure your dr is just being overcautious...

afm:

details for the list: me: 33, dh 38 (how did we get that old??) ds 20 months

af didn't show today but i guess she's really due tomorrow. at least i have a busy day at work tomorrow so i won't have time to think about it much...

#21 IVF Baby

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:53 AM

Thanks girls...I might do the same, stick around till the blood test comes back and confirms with nice high numbers.  I sincerley appreciate all your support, it helps in this horrible 2 week wait, now have the horrible 2 month wait till that all important 12 week mark.  The stress never ends!  
Let's keep this run going - 3 in a row is great, but we can do better.

The power of positive thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 romeolima

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

Morning everyone, so i did another test this morning it may have been the slightest bit darker but not much, i know Thats not really much to go on but i would like to see a nice dark line to feel confident. Can't remember if i said i have doc app next Fri earliest i could get in to him.
Im the same as the other will hang around for a little bit if Thats alright.

Hey does any one know if its safe to take claratyne. I get really bad mozzie bites and Thats the only thing that relieves it. Last time i was pg they stopped biting me for some reason so didn't have to worry.

My fingers are crossed Ruth

#23 miraclebaby11

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

Romeolima there is this service called Mothersafe which you can call 1800 647 848 and it will tell you if you can take it while pregnant. It is run by the Royal Hospital for Women in Sydney.

waves.gif to everyone else, hope you're all doing well.

AFM: So I manged to eat breakfast today, this would be the first time in about 4 days. I did only manage a piece of toast but that's better than nothing I guess.

The pains in my belly are constantly there today they come and go in sharpness. I have made an appointment to see a Dr for this afternoon (my dr is away this week). Not that I think they will do anything apart from say take some panadol but after 3 or so weeks of this I've had enough.

Edit: Cancelled Dr appointment as started bleeding. Maybe I should've made the appointment 3 weeks ago.

Edited by miraclebaby11, 30 October 2012 - 12:13 PM.

#24 *ShirleyTemple*

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

Hi Ladies

Just popping my head in from the grads group!

First of all - Congratulations!! What a sweep of BFPs!!

I do stalk fairly regularly to see how you are all going, I'm so happy to see such good news!

Second, there is a grads group specifically for TTC#2 grads and we would love for you ladies to come and join us! Most of us participate in our DIGs and the Grads group as well.

The link is http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...owtopic=1009765

I wondered why many of the latest BFP's hadn't joined us, but perhaps the link not working was the reason why!

Hope to see you all in the grads group soon!

#25 romeolima

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

thanks *Shirley temple*, I will stalk for a while lol and head over when I get some confirmation

Miracle baby, so sorry keep an eye on your pains though and get them checked out if they are still there, could it be your endo?

Edited by romeolima, 30 October 2012 - 01:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

How I learnt to relax about routines

After many routine-led, tough years, we've realised that being parenting isn't about being perfect. It isn't about following a schedule to a T.

Should you have a third child or not?

I thought our family had been complete with our two boys. I had no idea how much I needed my daughter until she was here.

Helping a toddler embrace an adopted sibling

A single parent by choice, I am preparing to adopt a second baby from Morocco. And I face a special challenge.

When pregnancy messes with your self-esteem

Pregnancy doesn't make all women feel beautiful. It certainly doesn't raise every woman's self-esteem.

Join us in The BIG nappy change

Introducing the new Coles Little Explorer Nappies! You can confidently rely on Coles Little Explorer nappies at each stage of your child's growth, so take the Big Nappy Change and try new Coles Little Explorer nappies for yourself!

Robbie Williams live tweets wife's labour

And the award for most patient woman in labour goes to ... Robbie Williams' wife, Ayda Field.

Vaccine ignorance is deadly and contagious

In the absence of credible, strong political leadership, paranoia about disease can go viral.

Parenting differently based on birth order

All children have unique personalities, but keeping birth order in mind could help when parenting.

How to get rid of the mum guilt

Motherhood and guilt seem to go hand in hand, but there are ways to focus

Paid parental leave scheme grinds to a halt

The future of Prime Minister Tony Abbott's paid parental leave scheme appears to be up in the air, despite the fact it is due to begin in less than nine months.

The devastation of foetal alcohol spectrum disorders

No one's sure how many Australians are affected by foetal alcohol spectrum disorders, but the consequences for those who are can be devastating.

The pros and cons of finding out the sex of your unborn baby

It’s often one of the biggest choices parents make during the course of their pregnancy; to find out, or not to find out, the sex of their baby before it’s born.

Toddler's awesome dress up month

Two-year-old Willow and her photographer mum, Gina Lee, made October "Dress Up Willow Month". She posted photos of Willow's costumes on her Instagram account, and her creative takes on popular culture are simply adorable.

Childhood around the world

It can be easy to assume our ideas around childhood are universal, but they are particular to where we live, as these practices show.

Best picks for baby and toddler shoes

Here's a great selection of footwear from pre-walker to walker ensuring comfort and style for growing feet.

I lost my wife and daughters to Ebola - then it came for my son

Sunday, September 21, is a day I will never forget.

The 'yucky' illness that took over my life

I have a chronic illness nobody likes to discuss. It involves toilet talk, and probably caused my miscarriage. But it needs to be talked about.

Prenatal testing: the facts

Prenatal testing is done to check if a baby has certain medical conditions before birth. Here is some important information about what the tests are for and the risks involved.

5 things to do with your baby?s old clothes

Did you think your only option for your baby?s old clothes was to pack them away or give them to the Salvos? Think again.

Why it's possible to not realise you're pregnant until the baby arrives

After hearing about 'surprise babies' born to mums who didn't know they were pregnant, it's common to ask "how did she not realise?" But experts say it's entirely possible for it to happen.

'My miracle is finally here'

How has the world continued on its pace when mine has been altered so drastically?

Dairy can help older women fall pregnant: study

Ice cream may be the ultimate comfort food, but a study suggests it could also help older women to have children.

Megan Gale goes topless for 'sexiest people' cover

Six months after a heavily pregnant Megan Gale posed nude for Marie Claire, the glowing new mum has gone topless for the cover of another magazine.

A new perspective on life from living with two diseases

A mother shares her personal story about the difficulty of living with two conditions, one of which stops her from being able to see her daughter's face.

Warning about Children's Panadol dosage

The Therapeutic Goods Administration has issued a safety advisory warning parents about confusion when using the dosing syringe supplied with Children's Panadol.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Take 'The Coles Big Nappy Change' Challenge

You could become part of our Test Drive team and win one of 200 packs of Coles Little Explorer Nappies as part of our 5-day challenge.

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

16 parenting truths you won't find in the baby books

I am five years into this parenting gig and I’ve learnt that sleepless nights and changing dirty nappies are child’s play.

Best and worst potty party cakes

It's nice to celebrate a child making the shift from nappies to 'big kid' undies, but do we really need a semi-realistic used toilet cake to do it? Here are some of the best and worst cakes parents have used at 'potty parties' around the world.

7 tips for a financially festive Christmas

Plan ahead - and do it now - to ensure festive season expenses don't break the bank.

'Go the F*** to Sleep' author's new book for frustrated parents

A sequel is coming soon to the 2011 hit book 'Go the F*** to Sleep' - and this time, it's about mealtimes.

Great birthday party buys from Etsy

Handmade crafts to decorate and personalise your child's next birthday - from banners to cake decorations, we've got gorgeous party finds from Etsy.

Join us in The BIG nappy change

Introducing the new Coles Little Explorer Nappies! You can confidently rely on Coles Little Explorer nappies at each stage of your child's growth, so take the Big Nappy Change and try new Coles Little Explorer nappies for yourself!

Creative storage ideas for the kids' rooms

Creative and practical storage ideas for the kids' toys and books can also add some stylish decor to your home. Visit babyology.com.au for more stylish modern finds for hip kids & parents.

Weird trend

Couple has five babies in 14 months

Julie and David Grygla weren't sure they'd ever have kids - but their dreams have now well and truly come true.

To the mum in the doctor's waiting room

Maybe the mum I saw in that waiting room, seemingly disconnected from her baby, doesn’t have the support she needs.

10 space-saving nursery ideas

Starting a family doesn't always mean moving into a bigger house - not yet, anyway.

What's in a name?

Baby Names

Looking for a classic name, or an unusual name? Our Baby Name Finder is for you, search or browse to refine your shortlist.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.