#2 FionaM

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

wow GOLD for me

think that is a first in this thread

#3 ~Kee~In~Hawaii~

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:54 PM

SILVER! original.gif

THE LIST

Crazy.Whimsy - 15th Oct - 6th Dec. L.A, San Diego, Ontario, Vegas.

Jaxxie - 30th October 2012 - 15th November

minime3 - 30th October - 16th November - Anaheim, San Diego, Vegas, Santa Monica, LA.

baf65 – 1st November 2012, LA, Orlando

sam_k – 5th -18th November, Anaheim, Las Vegas

Brownie22 - December 2012, Hawaii

Blonde - December 2012/January 2013 - LA, Disney

1fornow - 16 Feb-16 Mar 2013 - L.A, Vegas, Washington, NYC, San Francisco.

lazno - 12 - 25 March 2013 - Hawaii

Holidaysfor8 - March 19th - April 27th, 2013 - New York, Washington, Charlotte, Orlando, Miami

jumpingbeans – March 2013, LA

Jo_P - 29th March-13th April 2013 - Hawaii

Becca81 - March/April 2013 - LA

Carls888
- March/April 2013 LA, Louisville KY, South Carolina, Georgia

Feelwild - April 2013 - Hawaii

oops twins - 2nd - 20th April 2013 - Mel, Anaheim, Phoenix, Grand Canyon, Sedona, Las Vegas, Mel

Madlock: May 2013 - Disney World

Mrs_Collins - 10th May-13th June, Motorhome from LA, down south, New York, Canada then back to LA

teejay - May/June 2013 - Anaheim, Vegas, New York, Washington DC, Gillette, Yellowstone Park, LA

Bec
– May/June 2013 - La-Anaheim-SanFran-NYC-SanDiego-LA

Nanaimo Girl - July/August 2013 - LA - Vegas - San Francisco - Portland - Seattle - Vancouver Island – Alberta

2anewme
– August 2013, LA, NYC, Hawaii

misty85 - August/September 2013 - Las Vegas, Flagstaff, San Diego, Anaheim.

Blackcat20 - TBC August/September 2013 - NYC, Boston, Quebec, Toronto, Chicago, San Francisco.

mellie kate - 5th September 2013 - 11th 0ctober 2013 - NYC, Waikiki, Cruise Hawaii to Sydney

Kristin5 - Sept/Oct 2013 - Anaheim, Denver, Vegas, San Fran

UncommonSense - Sep/Oct 2013

sims11 – September 16th - November 2nd 2013. Orlando, Disney Caribbean Cruise, Washington DC, Niagara Falls, and New York.

kee - September 21st - October 23rd 2013  Waikiki, Cruise Honolulu to Sydney

jai* - October/November 2013 - Hawaii, cruise Hawaii to Sydney

*MESS* - October 2013- Hawaii, LA, San Fran, NY, DC, Boston

IVL – 2013- LA, Canada, Mexico

traceybrown - November 2013 - Orlando

Fabulous - Late Novemeber 2013 - Early January 2014 - Atlanta - Charleston - Savannah - Orlando - New Orleans

Kelsta1978 - December 2013 - Anaheim, San Diego, Kansas, Colorado, Fort Worth

traceybrown - Feb 2014, LA, San Fran, NYC, Orlando

CarnivalKid - June/July, 2014 USA

Kee - Aug 9th - Sep 13th 2014 - Hawaii, Las Vegas, Miami, Caribbean/Mexico Cruise (Oasis of the Seas), NYC, LA (Disneyland), Hawaii

Lena - Oct/Nov/Dec 2016 - Hawaii, San Fran, Yosemite, Anaheim, San Diego, Las Vegas, Orlando, Niagra Falls, New York and Hawaii

Kabailz - Dec 2017…it’s never too early to start planning!

Lisacat - 2018 - Anaheim, LA, Vegas

If there's anyone who needs to be added or anything that needs to be updated, let me know.

Anaheim dates:

sam_k
HoJo
5th-13th November

Madlock
Disneyland Hotel
31st August - 6th Sept 2013

Kee
Red Lion Anaheim
Aug 30th - Sept 4th 2014

Edited by ~Kee~In~Hawaii~, 12 November 2012 - 10:04 AM.

#4 ~Kee~In~Hawaii~

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

As you can see, I've added the list so it's again on the first page and easy to find. Jo, if you want to take it over again you are welcome to original.gif

jai: "Cruise Booked" ... that's what I like to hear!  ddance.gif DH has forced time off over Christmas every year too - being in the building industry. It's usually up to 3 weeks between Christmas and New Years and really bothers me. I think if they force you to take time off because the company closes, you shouldn't have to dip into your own built up annual leave for that. DH would gladly work through that time of year but there isn't the option to and then he is always a few days short on annual leave each April when we go away. Right now though I shouldn't complain, not while he's desperate for any job he can get! I'd take the annual leave troubles if it meant he was back to being full time again.

I just had a meeting with a lovely client at work who couldn't stop raving about my perfume. It's my Hawaiian Plumeria (Frangipanni) perfume from the ABC Store so she's disappointed that she can't pop out somewhere locally to get it. I volunteered to go over to get some for her tomorrow if she liked ... you know, if I HAD to I guess I could go to Hawaii this week, being the dedicated employee I am and only because it would make the client happy. There's no benefit in it for me at all  biggrin.gif

#5 Feelwild

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

Kee - Can you please put me down for April 2013 - Hawaii.  Thanks!

Karen

#6 ~Kee~In~Hawaii~

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (Feelwild @ 23/10/2012, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kee - Can you please put me down for April 2013 - Hawaii.  Thanks!

Karen

Done original.gif What are your exact dates? Maybe we'll be there at the same time or maybe you'll be there when Jo will be too. EB drinkies, anyone?! cool.gif

#7 Jo_P

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

Kee Thank you for doing the list, I'm happy to start doing it again, not that I'm as on the ball as you are with it wink.gif
I will get to the blog soon I promise! Are you on fb?

I thought I could avoid the PHB's but they've hit sad.gif  I think with the money being drained from our accounts it's just put a downer on our return. Plus now dd 3 has done something to her foot and can't walk on it, the doc thinks it's just tissue damage but if it's not better by thurs we are off for an xray. She is supposed to go to kindy tomorrow and i've got a budget meeting there that I have to chair and I'm stressed!! What I wouldn't give to be laying on a deck chair in the sun right about now!
Good news is the money is back in my paypal account I just have to wait 3-5 business days for it to transfer to our savings account.

#8 Feelwild

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

Thank you!  tthumbs.gif  Not sure of exact dates yet, but somewhere around the 30th March to 29th April mark.  I'm always in for drinks.   yyes.gif

Jo_P - Great news that the money has been returned to you. Sorry to hear that it has added to your stress and I hope your DD's foot is OK.  

Karen

Edited by Feelwild, 23 October 2012 - 01:51 PM.

#9 Jaxxie1

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

OMG 2nd on the list biggrin.gif

It honestly felt like this would never come, this time next week we will be 4 hrs into the flight!

You know I will never ever book a holiday so far out again, it has been way too long saying x amount of time till we go that I think it has taken away part of the enjoyment of the anticipation. We booked the flights in Feb and it is impossible to maintain enthusiasm for that amount of time.

Now is also probably a great time to say a really BIG THANKS, to all the regular posters as I have gotten so much info from you all, that I'm sure our trip will be so much better for it, so thanks original.gif

Any last minute advice?

#10 Jaxxie1

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

Hope your DD is better soon JoP.
And that is great that the cash is back to you so quickly original.gif

#11 Jo_P

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:02 PM

Karen, we'll be there similar times! We are in Hawaii from the 29th March to the 13th April original.gif

Jaxxie, the waiting is definitely the hardest part! Only last minute advice I can think of this minute is to eat lots of fresh vegies over the next few days because you will miss them terribly in the USA LOL wink.gif

#12 jai*

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

Kee - can you add me to the list too please? Hawaii in October 2013, and then the cruise in November.

Have I made the right choice not booking a verandah cabin, my Mum thinks I'm crazy!

#13 Madlock

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

Hi ladies,

I need help!!!

We've recently had some changes and unfortunately our plan for another month long holiday in the US in Sept 2013 is not possible

I've been working on dates and basically I can fit in a 2 week holiday to Disney World at the end of May. What do you think of this? Usually I wouldn't consider going that far for less than 3 weeks, but I don't have that kind of time. Would you go all the way to America and just do one area for 2 weeks, or would you not bother?

Also what do you think about the timing? Last year we went in September and it was so quiet, we barely waited in any lines, what is the crowd like in May?

Does anyone know if there's any good shopping in Orlando (close to Disney World) that we could go to? Anything other than the usual theme parks that we could do?

Edited by Madlock, 23 October 2012 - 02:24 PM.

#14 blackcat20

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (Madlock @ 23/10/2012, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone know if there's any good shopping in Orlando (close to Disney World) that we could go to? Anything other than the usual theme parks that we could do?

There is a premium outlet in Orlando. I did quite a large shop there (jeans, Coach bag, Skechers etc) for about $250.

#15 ~Kee~In~Hawaii~

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

jai - You're on the list original.gif DH and I debated the balcony cabin idea for ages before we booked. We've cruised inside cabins and balcony cabins before and haven't been bothered by either type but I do enjoy sitting out in the fresh air and having a drink while watching the ocean slip by so we thought for such a long cruise, we'd be better off being able to retire to our cabin and get our fresh air in privacy (in our pj's most likely) on days when we are exhausted from shore excursions and the like, rather than have to go up on deck to relax in the fresh air. I like sleeping with the door open too and being able to fall asleep hearing the waves and while I was fine to go without that on cruises of 4 days in the Bahamas and 7 days around Hawaii, I couldn't go without it for 17 days. In the end, for only $2000 per person for a balcony cabin, we thought that price was too good to pass up. Are you sailing on the Millennium? I was just looking at the Solstice coming back from Hawaii to Sydney and realised it's not the month you are cruising so I assume you've booked a different ship. Part of me wants to book the return cruise either next year (twice in one year isn't too much is it??) or the year after while the prices are still pretty cheap - although they aren't as cheap as we managed to get.

Jo: Sorry to hear of DD's foot troubles, I hope it is muscular and not broken bones! Don't focus on PHB's and think instead on how soon you (we) will be in Hawaii! And yes, I'm on FB. Do you still have my full name so you can find me?

Karen/Feelwild: We arrive and dock in Honolulu on April 25th so our trips cross paths too original.gif Won't you be quite the social butterfly in Waikiki!

Jaxxie: The only advice I can give you is to take a step back at each destination and spend a minute just having a good look around. Take it all in. Holidays can seemingly rush by you - as can special days like wedding days - and I was told by a dear friend to take a step back and have a good look and it was the best advice I've ever had. I still to this day remember being in that corner of the room at my wedding reception and looking at everyone I loved most, dancing, laughing and having a wonderful time at the best moment of my life. I did the same thing at each place on our trip and I now look back and remember seeing DH's face as we stood 4000 ft above the Grand Canyon on the Skywalk, watching strangers wave goodbye to us as we sailed out of Miami, watching other tourists wide-eyed and amazed looking skywards in NYC ... I am usually behind my camera when we travel and taking these moments to have a good look at others around me has given me vivid pictures in my mind that I look back on often. Sounds corny I know but it really is something so many of us forget to do and then we get home and look at our photos like an outsider looking at someone else's holiday.

DH has interviews! Phone interviews, face to face interviews, interviews, interviews, interviews! I am very hopeful that he will have a new full time job next week and his freelance job can go back to being our extra (read: HOLIDAY) income again. And then *dah, dah, da-daaaaa* I can book flights!  ddance.gif

#16 snugglybug

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Oh man, I'm almost off the list, been back a week now! sad.gif  it'll be long time before I have something like we had to look forward to again. Can I still hang out?...it might be too sad.

Jo_P at least you still have a holiday to look forward too! I got nothing! Good news on the money. Hope your DD is better soon.

ooh Kee, hope your DH scores something soon, what kind of work in the building industry does he do?

#17 baf65

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

ohhhhh im near the top of the list now wink.gif
this time next week i'll be in Melbourne trying to get the kids to sleep before our  long day on Wednesday!!
I cant bring myself to get too excited, firstly as of course DH is missing out,and also i still have this feeling of dread something else is going to go wrong!!  
Im going to be in Orlando for 2 days alone before my parents arrive but hopefully that will give us time to get over our jetlag !
everyone going soon ...have fun!!!

#18 Feral Lemur

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

Javiba and P_Jo thank you for your advice regarding car seats.

You guys talk so much it's hard to keep up let alone get a word in!

#19 oops twins

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

Hi to All,

Kee – Could you please add me to the list?  2-20 April 2013  Mel – Anaheim – Phoenix – Grand Canyon – Sedona – Las Vegas – Mel
I hope you and your DH’ s job interviews turn into job offers!  original.gif

Jo P – Glad to hear your money has been returned.  Did you end up staying at the Residence Inn Garden Grove?  We are booked to stay there next year, but I am starting to think we have made the wrong choice and so have booked two other hotels a bit closer to DL.  Now I just have to figure what one I should go with and cancel the other bookings.    unsure.gif   The rate we got with the RI is so good compared to the other hotels.  I just wish it was a bit closer.
Did you also go to Sedona?  I would love to hear your thoughts on things to do there.

We have just returned from a quick trip to the Gold Coast to visit the theme parks.  Kids loved it; we didn’t love the crowds.  Probably good to get us used the mega crowds that will be at DL during Spring Break when we are there next year!

To everyone just returned, I hope you had a great holiday.  It would be fantastic to read about your tips and tricks for the places that you visited.

We haven’t booked everything yet and are just at that stage when our trip still seems so far away, so enthusiasm is waning.  I just want to get the last few things squared away, but it is still too early to book some things. Southwest Airlines have finally released their schedule for all our internal flights, but they are so expensive.  I hope they come down in price as the only other alternative is US Airways and they seem to do pretty badly on customer service and reliability.  Has anyone flown with either if these airlines?

#20 Javiba

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

We flew with US airways last week and could not fault them. On time, great service. Now American Airlines on the other hand were terrible, cancelling flights and not even telling us!!
Orlando shopping is the premium outlet store as OP said but I preferred the Florida Mall for shopping and found it better quality. I did reply to your post in the old thread Madlock

We are currently driving from Niagara Falls to Albany. Pouring with rain, glad we had good weather at Niagara

Edited by Javiba, 23 October 2012 - 11:17 PM.

#21 snugglybug

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:53 AM

Oops twins - We went to Sedona, the scenery is fantastic. We did not like the town itself very much at all though, very crowded and touristy (we were there on a weekend) forget the trolley tours they were not very good. Do anything that gets you out of the town, jeep tour etc. Although you can see all the highlights yourself if you have a car. The view from the airport is really good as it's above the town. We did not have much time there so only saw the highlights, but I'm sure there is plenty of things to see and do that would be fabulous, just not in the town! original.gif

#22 Jo_P

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

oops twins, we ended up cancelling RI garden grove and stayed at RI maingate. I posted a thread in dis boards asking opinions of people that had stayed there and they all said the ART was really slow from the and some days it took an hour to get to the parks. The price was a third of what we paid at maingate but we have always walked to DLR from our hotel and that's what we love about that area so we chose to pay the extra for convenience.

#23 Peanut

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

It could be the luck of the draw when it comes to the US airlines?  We flew AA and I was quite worried due to their bad reputation, but the flight turned out to be really good - nice plane, friendly staff etc.  There was a  delay but that was due to the torrential downpours in NY.   shrug.gif

QUOTE (snugglybug @ 23/10/2012, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man, I'm almost off the list, been back a week now! sad.gif  it'll be long time before I have something like we had to look forward to again. Can I still hang out?...it might be too sad.

Snugglybug, we've been back 3 weeks from tomorrow with no future trip in sight (so far), so I'm in the same boat.  I just keep on hanging out in here because I don't want to let my holiday go and I get to live vicorously through those who are going!   biggrin.gif

#24 FionaM

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:45 AM

peanut & snugglybug - im the same as you guys we havent booked another holiday to US but im hoping we will go again next year so in the mean time i am still hanging in here reading about about everyone else's holidays.

kee - good luck to your DH

Jo - that didnt take long for your money to be returned which is fantastic.

#25 ~Kee~In~Hawaii~

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:27 AM

snuggly, peanut and Fiona: Don't you dare leave! I love talking to you girls! Youhave been to the US so you are a wealth of knowledge for newbies (and me too actually) so your presence on this thread is invaluable. There, I've given you a reason to stay original.gif

snuggly: DH does contract administration / estimating management for building companies. That's sourcing suppliers for new builds/extensions, quoting and pricing a whole house, scheduling the build and liaising with the subbies and supervisor. He is in the middle of getting his supervisor and builders licenses so he gets to now dabble in that part more too. It was looking glum when he was first made redundant from his previous job (can't believe it was 6 weeks ago!) but with the new grants that the SA govt just announced to motivate first home owners to build instead of buy, and incentives to get 2nd and onwards homeowners to look at building again, suddenly all the building companies are getting enquiries about building new homes. Toss in the interest rate cuts and it looks like the building industry could pick up by the end of the year so now it seems DH is getting in just at the right time when the companies are looking for upper-level staff before the rush starts. Fingers crossed! His freelance work has kept us going while he hasn't been working full time but it's obviously not as much money as full time work. He has heard some positive sounding feedback about one freelance project that (if he gets it) would give him a bonus of the total amount of our trip. If he had a new full-time job and got that bonus, we'd have paid off the April holiday in one lump sum and then I can book the next one with my wages original.gif

oops twins: I'll be adding you to the list now, if anything changes (hopefully only good changes!) let me or Jo know. And thanks, I'm hoping all DH's interviews turn into offers too - then he can go from nothing to being able to pick and choose where he wants to go.

Javiba (Rob)/oops twins: I was waiting for the you-know-what to hit the fan with American Airlines too. I guess we either got lucky or the mess up's aren't as frequent as I'd heard they were because we didn't have any of our flights with them cancelled or changed and the staff and planes were fantastic. It was a huge weight off my mind when it all worked out because they changed our flight times so many times before the trip that I was worried they would continue to do so once we were over there but it didn't happen. It sounds like there's no real 100% great airline to choose from over there which makes it so hard for us as Aussie to book from over here when we just don't know. I've heard horror stories about all of them.

Edited by ~Kee~In~Hawaii~, 24 October 2012 - 08:32 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Share the little things that make you smile

We're giving away a Mountain Buggy nano, the ultimate travel stroller - and here are some of the great entries so far.

Toddler pleads for return of "stolen" nose

A two-year-old's reaction to a game of "got your nose" shows it doesn't take much to make a toddler cry.

The 15 photos new parents share (and five they don't)

From the first scan photo to the baby covered in cake at their first birthday party, there are 15 photos most parents seem to share - and some they don't.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

Breastfeeding friendly caf goes viral

A photo of a breastfeeding-friendly sign in a cafe has been posted to Facebook and shared by hundreds of mums around the world.

First look at the Bugaboo Bee3

The newest Bugaboo Bee ? the Bee3 ? offers a variety of improved features, including a much asked-for bassinet and a rainbow of colour combinations.

Childcare costs, not paid leave, the real issue for parents

Given the choice between maintaining their wage for six months to have a child, or having a reduced rate of pay for a time but a better deal on childcare when returning to work, there are no odds on what most working parents would choose.

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

We lost three babies in two years

Our first pregnancy ended the way we all expected it to - with a healthy, happy baby in our arms. What a true blessing he was, for we were not to know the heartache we were about endure.

Family turned back from doomed flight MH17

'There must have been someone watching over us and saying, 'You must not get on that flight,' says mother who narrowly avoided boarding the Malaysian Airlines flight which exploded in mid-air over the Ukraine last night.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Adorable Skeanie loafers for kids

Your little toddler or preschooler can now get their nautical on with a new range of classic loafers by Australian show brand Skeanie.

My baby is hypermobile

For months, I have been telling myself not to worry that Jasmin isn't crawling or walking. This week I heard the term hypermobile for the first time.

When you don?t bond with your baby

They say that there is no bond greater than the bond between a mother and her child. But for some women, the mother-baby bond takes more time and effort to develop.

Yumi Stynes: Having a baby after a 10-year break

After a long break, Yumi Stynes gets a reminder of the pain - and the pleasure - of giving birth.

Grieving father asks for help to Photoshop his daughter's image

When Nathan Steffel's daughter Sophia died from a liver condition at just 6 weeks old, he reached out for someone to create a beautiful image of his little girl.

Raising kids in a 'low media' home

Can you imagine a life without TV or computers? Some parents are opting for a low-tech, screen-free life for their kids.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

Be careful what you say, your baby is listening

The importance of speaking to your baby even if they are not old enough to answer back has been highlighted by new research.

The beautiful moment a baby was born at the side of a road

It's not where she expected to give birth, but mum Corrine Cinatl is delighted that her daughter's roadside arrival was captured in a series of beautiful photos.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

The Nappy Collective starts new drive

It's that time of year when the dedicated volunteers at The Nappy Collective do their bit to help out mums and children in need - and they need your help.

Baby shower cake wrecks

From misshapen cake babies to questionable text, from odd colour choices to internal organ recreation, these are the baby shower cakes that taste forgot.

Photographer captures the beauty of adoption

The love of a family is usually tough to capture on camera. This is an exception.

Pregnancy progression photo ideas

Want to record your pregnancy as your belly grows? Here are some creative, fun ideas for photo shoots along the way.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Tin can craft and DIY ideas

Got a few old formula, Milo or coffee cans around the house? Use these fantastic upcycling ideas to create items for around the house and yard.

Dads meet their newborn for the first time

Emotional photos of two fathers meeting their newborn son have resonated with viewers worldwide, attracting thousands of Facebook likes and shares.

Skin safety isn't just a summer worry

Lax about the slip slop slap with your kids as weather turns cooler? Here's a reminder as to why we have to remain vigilant for our children?s future health.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Creative sleeping baby photoshoots

See how some parents and photographers have captured sleeping babies in unusual positions and using different props.

DIY kitchen and food hacks

DIY your way to a better kitchen and make cooking easier with our clever hacks. (Some content reproduced with permission from mashable.com.)

Winter warmers for babies and toddlers

Your baby or toddler will be nice and snug in these beautiful and fun winter pieces. Most are hand-made or knitted, and they're all designed to keep your little one toastie - and adorable!

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.