TTC #1 after Miscarriage #36

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
784 replies to this topic

#1 Freckles

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:09 AM

New thread time ladies. Old thread is here.

Apologies to the member that I cut off mid-post. sad.gif I didn't realise until I had already shut the last thread! blush.gif

Emma

#2 2puzzled

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

GOLD! (That was me who was cut off)
ddance.gif

was just saying to Clarisse - yes 10DPO is early early - hang in there!! FX for you.

#3 *Dreaming*

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:11 AM

Hi Ladies,

Well i though this cycle was tracking along nicely, had an almost positive OPK yesterday afternoon, expected my positive today, with ovulation due tomorrow.... Then last night i started bleeding? I thought is may have been just something odd and would stop, but no i've woken up this morning with what seems like af again, cramps and all! WTF is going on? Af only finished a week ago grrrr. Has this ever happened to anyone here before? This is a first for me  mad.gif

*Dreaming*

#4 clarisse83

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:14 AM

oooh bronze! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Dreaming, I can't say that I've been in your position. I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon!

2p thanks for the reassurance. I'm going to try to hold off from testing again until Monday when AF is due.

#5 *Dreaming*

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

Ooops forgot to say silver hehe!
Clarisse - i hope you have just tested too early! Fingers crossed x

*Dreaming*

#6 Clare L

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

Afternoon ladies,

Ahhh, a nice new thread. Ready for a nice new round of BFPs!

2p - saw it's your first day back at work? Hope you're doing okay bbighug.gif
*dreaming* - hmmm, not sure there at all. The only time I've ever had two bleeds like that is when I've been super stressed and my cycle has gone all out of whack.

clarisse - yes, 10DPO is early. Even after implantation, the hcg has to build up enough to be picked up, which can take a couple of days. So relax and step away from the tests!

To everyone else - how are you all doing? xx

AFM - 9DPO today. For the last couple of days I've been getting those funny little twitchy, pully feelings below my belly button, and today I've been feeling nauseous and dizzy, with achy boobs. I'm trying hard not to get excited - it could be a virus making me feel rough.... AF is due on Tuesday, so here's hoping she's staying away this time!

xxx

#7 Wishfully

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

Ooh Clare hopefully you will get a BFP when you test!! Sounds positive! The first symptom I had before I discovered my pregnancy was bleeding gums! Weird but can be common apparently, now I'm going to be hanging out for my gums to bleed again haha FX!
Clarisse- with my last BFP I tested on the Friday and it didn't even come up with a faint line, then a really strong line on the Monday so hang in there and give it a few days. Will be sending you good vibes...
Dreaming- sorry I can't say that's happened to me, but I am only in my second week post d and c so maybe my cycle will go crazy as well. Am hoping it goes back to normal...FX.
AFM- On Monday it will be 2 weeks since my d and c and my DH and I got a little carried away last night and started BDing. I feel guilty cause the doctor told me 2 weeks! Can someone please tell me if this means that something is going to go wrong? I only had bleeding for 2 days post d and c??? Does this count? I'm trying to justify myself haha. This post miscarriage thinking is going to drive me crazy I'm sure of it.

#8 Wishing2011

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Dreaming I'm not sure. That hasn't happened to me before

Clarisse 10dpo is a bit early. Just wait til 12dpo
If you can hold out and use the FR early tests original.gif

Wishfully why did the dr tell you not to BD for 2 weeks? Could it be so you don't get an infection?

Not much on my side. I had a sneaky cocktail last night as I went into the city with friends for a bday. I figure I can't not drink at all every month.. I think I'm about 7dpo and am going to try and hold out testing this month. I have more blood tests on Thursday (12dpo) so hopefully it picks up a BFP grin.gif been getting nausea on and off but my temps aren't rising so who knows what's going on.

Have a great weekend girls!

#9 2puzzled

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

FX for you wishing.

Drs recommend nothing be inserted into your vg for 2 weeks after D&C to avoid infection (no sex, no tampons, no swimming/baths etc). Such a drudge. I think you are meant to allow your cervix sufficient time to close, and I guess that would depend on how dilated it was for the procedure.

I am still spotting and feel really quite crampy and sore, 5 days after D&C. I don't remember feeling this bad last time. sad.gif Does anyone else recall still feeling abdominal cramps this long after a D&C?

hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I am having a very lazy day today. original.gif

#10 clarisse83

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:13 AM

2p I was a little crampy about 5 days after my d&c but nothing that some panadol didn't fix. I was told that if I'm having any pain that panadol isn't strong enough to relieve to call my dr.

I'm out girls. Had some spotting when I got home from a party last night. Had light bleeding this morning and when I wipe so tested just to make sure it's not implantation bleeding and it was negative. AF is definitely here sad.gif On to 100mg of Clomid for me tomorrow.

#11 2puzzled

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:22 AM

sorry to hear that Clarisse. sad.gif

I am OK with some panadol so will wait it out till I go back to RPA next Wed. time seems to be standing still...

#12 Wishing2011

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:35 PM

Clarisse sorry you are out this month sad.gif I hope te 100mg of clomid does the trick for you.

2p I haven't had a D&C so I'm not sure sorry so I hope u are feeling better soon.

#13 TRYing#1

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:31 PM

Hi Ladies original.gif

I am new to this site and not sure if I am in the correct forum unsure.gif
We are curently TTC baby # 1 after MC in July and I am in some need of some support/encouragment, I am tierd of the waiting and hoping but would really like a BFP this month, I am on CD 14 and no pos OPK yet, My cycle seems to be verry off since MC, anyone else in a simaliar situation feeling a bit overwhelemed?

#14 Clare L

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:12 AM

Morning everyone,

TRYing#1 - welcome to the group - I hope your stay here is short and that you graduate with a BFP very soon! My cycle went short after m/c, so I don't think its unusual to have a weird month xx

clarisse - sorry to hear you're out this month. Grrr to AF. FX for you with the extra clomid xx

2p - glad to hear you were having a lazy day. I hope you're feeling better today xx

wishing - I had a sneaky glass of red on Saturday watching the AFL grand final. FX for you with the blood tests xx

wishfully - I've never had a D&C, so not sure. I know what you mean about feeling a little crazy post m/c though! blink.gif xx

AFM - well, 12DPO today and I caved this morning and tested.....  BFP.gif  !!! This is the earliest I've ever got a BFP, so I'm hoping that's a sign that this is a strong little b*gger! I've just taken the first prog pessary and am lying down for half an hour (tough life!)

Any prayers/positive sticky vibes you can send my way would be very, very much appreciated.

Lots of love,
Clare
xxx

#15 clarisse83

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:04 AM

Clare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif   Congrats on your BFP hun, sending sticky vibes your way xx Is the progesterone pessary to help it "stick"?

Trying#1, you're in the right place and welcome. A lot of us had cycles that went a little haywire post mc or d&c. I'm not the best example though as my cycles were crazy to begin with. Just hang in there, you might still O late. Last month I didn't O until CD23 even though I'm on Clomid to help stimulate ovulation ...

AFM, CD2 and just started 100mg of Clomid. It's double my previous dosage so FX that it works and also that I don't get any horrible side effects! I had a couple of bouts of mild nausea on 50mg, I hope it's not any worse than that as I have a 3 day trial this week and can't have any sick days!!

#16 2puzzled

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:58 AM

YAY Clare!!!! FX for you. original.gif (please explain about the prog pessary - is progesterone an issue for you in pregnancy?)

Welcome trying. Many of us had squiff AF after a mc - I have had 2 D&C (most recently last monday) and after my first it took 6 weeks for AF to come back, and then 2 longer than usual cycles. Frustrating as all hell. Am very hopeful I don't have the same experience again this time around. So yes, you're in the right place because we can all share your tiredness and frustration with waiting and hoping and waiting and hoping. Best of luck for a BFP soon original.gif

K - when are you moving luv??

Clarisse it is a bugger about AF - hope you go OK on the clomid double dosage. FX for you this month. Hope your nan is doing OK too.

will stalk for news from you Wishing on Thurs wink.gif Hold off till then... if you can original.gif

Wishfully how are you feeling? 100% now? I am still a little cramp and still spotting a little a week later. Sick of it. However, an=m annoyingly frisky and have another week to wait... because I am still not 100% I don't think I'll risk it any earlier (o well, guess I'll just enjoy it even more LOL)

Dreaming what's happening with you - did AF come back properly or was it a random outburst? I've not had that happen either - confusing. How is your finger - any lasting damage?

Bells, hope you are enjoying that extra long weekend with DH and that your lovely new pooch is settled in completely. What a gorgeous pair!

Chelby, hope you're recovered from your skin cancer removal now and that AF has left the building, and you are feeling fab and ready for a BFP this month... FX for you.

Trust, how are you finding the charting? Interesting or annoying?

N@K - how are you?

Bedge - how are you also?  

Bristol - I hope you are settling in well. Have you started language lessons yet? Good luck!

It has been ages since I caught up with what anyone else is up to - so sorry ladies. I am feeling better today mentally, but still just can't wait for blood tests on Wed and to feel like this is over.

Hope our graduates are all doing well original.gif

happy monday.
x

#17 emmy-g

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:34 AM

Clare- OMG!!!! So happy for you! Just came in for a little ph34r.gif and I'm so happy I did!

#18 Trust

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:06 PM

Clare Yay!!!! ddance.gif So exciting!! Will be praying heaps that this little one sticks and is happy and healthy!! My doctor told me I would only be able to get a progesterone pessary if I was in an IVF program? Not sure if she is right or not, but she gave me a prescription for a progesterone cream for when I actually get pregnant... I think its because extra progesterone won't harm the baby - even if you don't have a problem. I think its a way of covering all bases.

2p I am actually loving charting! I think its coz I'm a bit of an analytical person and I like to see things down on paper. (It also keeps me organised wink.gif ) How are you feeling? I hope your cramps have eased off.

Clarisse Sorry AF found you... She is so frustrating sometimes! I really hope you don't get any side affects from the higher dose of clomid. But maybe it'll be just what your body needs to give a nice healthy egg original.gif

Trying Welcome! This is the perfect place for you to come! There is no judgement here, just open hearts and ears happy.gif

AFM Still charting and waiting for O. Should be within the next couple of days so its time to get busy wub.gif

#19 Sunshiney

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:26 PM

Hi ladies, I'm back!  After 2 weeks with no EB there's heaps to catch up on.

Clare - wow, congratulations!!!!  Brilliant news!!   ddance.gif Wish you every success with this PG!! Hope the pessaries do the trick for you.  hands.gif  

2P - sorry things didn't turn out. Hoping that you can heal quickly and get some answers to what's happening.  All my love and hugs xxx  hhugs.gif  hheart.gif

Wishfully and Trying - welcome to the group, but sorry that events have brought you here.  I found all the ladies here to be wonderfully supportive and having people who understand what you're going through and all your fears makes such a huge difference.  Hope you both can move on out of here as quickly as possible.  

waves.gif Hi to everyone else!  I'll read through your posts this week and try to get up to date with what's been happening. From the little I've read it seems like it's been a bit of a mixed bag, so hopefully it's time for some good luck in this group.  FX that Clare's news is just the start of the rainbows for this group because we've all had far too much rain.  

AFM - currently 4DPO in my first cycle TTC since the mc in July and it's hard. I've been PG before and I think that getting PG won't be the problem, I'm sure it will happen sometime over the next few cycles, but I'm so scared about what will happen after that, once I get a BFP.  I know we're going to monitor my progesterone and do everything we can to stop the same thing happening, but I'm so scared that I won't get through the first 14 weeks.  I know it's silly to be scared before I'm even PG, but I did everything possible right last time and still lost my baby without any warning signs that things weren't okay. I'm not sure how I feel about the TWW - I'm not excited. AF is due ~10 Oct so I'll just have to see what happens. It's so true what they say about mc's - it totally changes everything because your PG innocence is lost.

#20 Glamour

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

OMG Clare!! i'm so happy for you! that is very exciting. How are you feeling??? YAY! So happy we have a new graduate this month. FX for a very sticky bubba.

AFM - guys, i won't be around much the next few weeks as i'm in the midst of studying for Uni exams.. but i will be stalking and keeping an eye on all of you. Hope you are all doing well. DH is still working away... he gets back for his one week off right when AF is due.... DAMN IT. So looks like we will definitely have to wait until our cruise in November to give it another shot. So far away... hrmph.
Well... wish me luck with my exams.. i'm going to need it haha! talk soon x

#21 2puzzled

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

Glamour what are you studying? Best of luck with your exams - I only just finished 7 years of p/t study in July so know what you are going through. ugh.

Sunshiney - welcome back! hope you had a great trip (and sorry I missed you in my catch up post before). It's not silly at all to feel scared. It is completely true - that m/c certainly makes the whole experience different the next time around. we're not in kansas anymore...

trust I am a bit like you - I like to know what is going on so find charting useful.

sigh - back to getting tax documents together for our returns. blah.

#22 Wishfully

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Clare- That's awesome news!!! Am so excited for you!! It gives the rest of us hope. Lots of sticky baby dust to you biggrin.gif .
Clarisse- that sucks that you're out this month and I'm really sorry to hear it.
2p- I know what you're going through. Time just seems to be taking too much time, it's standing on its head I'm sure of it! You are so right about the friskyness, I only got through a week, even though I knew I wasn't meant to, i jut gave in to it. It's so hard!
Glamour- good luck on your exams, I certainly don't envy you and hope that you go really well.
Trying- welcome!  bbighug.gif Definitely in the right spot. These guys are great with support and answers to any questions you've got. Hopefully you aren't here long.
Sunshiney- thank you for the welcome. I am in the same boat as you. I ate and drank all the right things, took special care of my body and it just wasn't meant to be- no warning signals is the hardest part of it. I too am freaking out about when I next get PG. it's strange to be so scared of something you want so much! FX next time we will have a happier story to share.
AFM- well, I am the same as Trust, everything makes sense when it's on paper so I've started my first ovulation kit yesterday. It's one of those packets of 7 so hopefully over the next few days I may get a positive. I will not be surprised if I don't though because I've read that post d and c you may not ovulate before your first AF? It will be 2 weeks tomorrow that I had the d and c, it feels more like 2 years ago! Am exhausted of waiting! One doctor told me there was no worries with TTC in your first cycle, and another told me best to wait for AF before trying? It's really confusing so am going off the way my body feels. I have read lots of mixed reports about whether or not it's safe to go for it post d and c so thoughts would be super welcomed? I felt like I had gone back to normal about a week and a half ago so FX that's a good sign and that I've recovered fully. Happy public holiday Monday to you all!

#23 Wishing2011

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Clare woweee congratulations that's very exciting original.gif

Trying welcome to te group. Yes my AF has been haywire since my miscarriage in March this year sad.gif I'm on my second cycle of clomid as they are hoping to regulate my cycle, although last month it was shorter than usual with 3-4 days of spotting.

Afm 9dpo today and I noticed a bit of spotting when I wiped after BDing sad.gif I hope it isn't a sign AF is on it's way.. I've been good so far not testing early. Hopefully I can keep it up!

#24 HOPE6

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

hi girls, just ph34r.gif

Clare yah!!! ddance.gif  eexcite.gif  tthumbs.gif so my little dream was a preminition it looks like he he!!!!

Still reading along and hope for many more BFP's!!!!

A little update from me, so far so good. I am about 8.5 weeks and no spotting or anything touch wood. Going on Wednesday for a scan so i am praying everything will be ok, dont think i can start from scratch again.

Anyway girls take care and am thinking of you all xxxx

#25 chelby

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:56 PM

hey ladies

hope you all enjoyed your long weekend!

dreaming- that is odd that you have af again but nothing is considered normal after a mc. my cycles arent exactly regular

clarrisse- im sorry you're out this month, hopefully the 100mg clomid will do the trick

2p- im so sorry for what you're going through. i hope you're doing ok

clare- yay!!! thats great news! maybe this new thread will be full of bfp's!

wishfully- yes they say wait 2 weeks to prevent infection, i think i waited a couple days less than 2 weeks, i was so desperate to be pg again. the only reason i know of for not trying before first af is dating purposes but with all the technology with ultrasounds i dont think its hard to date it especially if you know when you o'd

wishing- spotting at 9dpo could be implantation. fx thats all it is! good luck with your bt on thurs, hope it shows a bfp!!

trying- welcome to the group, everyone here is so lovely and supportive.

k- are you moving this week?

trust- im same as you about to start using opk's tomorrow morning cd14, ive been o'ing between cd14-cd18 so next few days im guessing for me. good luck this month

glamour- good luck with your exams

sunshiney- welcome back, i feel exactly the same scared that it will happen all over again but all we can do is try to think positively i guess

hope- im so glad to hear its going well so far, good luck with your scan x

hope everyone else id doing ok

afm- so im healing nicely from having the skin cancer out but now i have to go back in a couple weeks again to remove a little more as he didnt quite get it all, not happy about it but not much i can do. im cd13 today and going to start opk's tomorrow, really hoping this is it, its my last go before my edd in nov. had a dream last night that i was breast feeding a baby and 2 other people have dreamt i was pg with twins! heres hoping!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Teaching our son to say no to violence against women

Today, on White Ribbon Day - and every other day - we're teaching our son to say no to violence against women.

Mothers told to breastfeed in 'spacious' toilet

If there is one thing the owners of Tillings Cafe can be certain of, it is that the eatery won't win the award for Britain's best baby-friendly coffee shop any time soon.

Mother gives name to son dumped down drain

A woman who admitted to dumping her newborn baby down a Sydney drain has reportedly been allowed to give him a name.

Taking small steps to reduce stress

Are you feeling used up by life's stress, family problems and a demanding job you can't turn off? Many people are way beyond work-life exhaustion. They are functioning as robots.

Bad news: we're running out of chocolate

The world's biggest chocolate-maker says we're running out of chocolate.

Born at 23 weeks, 'Chopstick Baby' survives first week

A baby who was born at 23 weeks has survived her first week of life outside the womb.

Manic stations: the nesting instinct in pregnancy

It might sound like temporary insanity, but almost obsessive nesting as you near your due date isn’t uncommon – even if you’re not usually a particularly clean person.

How a baby can survive alone for days on end

The baby found abandoned in a Sydney drain may have been alone for up to six days without being fed, leaving many asking how he could have survived.

When it begins to look a lot like Christmas

A child's excitement at Christmas time is a beautiful thing, but one dad ponders whether his toddler daughter is getting into the festive mood a bit too soon.

Hospital lets dads the experience some of the pain of childbirth

A new experience is radically altering men's views of childbirth.

Italian doctors questioned over formula bribes

Italian police have placed 12 doctors under house arrest on suspicion of promoting baby milk formula over breastfeeding.

Heartwarming prank gives single mum the house she was hired to clean

Cara Simmons arrived at work to clean a large and beautiful house in time for a party planned for that evening. It was soon hers.

Those special moments of sibling bonding

Every now and then your child does or says something that is truly memorable.

Why we should stop telling new parents to 'enjoy every moment'

A few weeks ago, some dear friends of mine had their first baby. As the proud dad texted me a picture I had to fight the natural instinct to say “Enjoy every moment!”

Baby monitor footage posted online

Footage of Australian babies and children sleeping in their bedrooms are among the images on a Russian site showing live feeds from thousands of homes and businesses around the world.

Did this new dad really hit on his wife's midwife?

Was there really a man who was actually there by his wife’s side as she laboured and gave birth to his child, all while he was making what he perceived to be meaningful eye contact with a midwife?

Keep calm and ignore the Tantrum Trolls

Tantrum Trolls are a small but growing species of predatory bottom-feeders who delight in picking on parents at their most vulnerable.

It's okay to never 'get over' the death of a loved one

The death of children, siblings, and parents has long term impacts on the rest of our lives.

What Mark Latham needs to know about depression and motherhood

Love has nothing to do with mental illness. But love may drive a mother to do something about it.

'We're just trying to keep our child alive': life with FPIES

We have a beautiful seven-month-old son, and his allergy rules our life.

Transgender dad breastfeeds his babies

A transgender man who breastfed his first baby - despite having his breasts removed as part of his transformation from female to male - has now had a second child.

Couple face $1 million medical bill and bankruptcy after babymoon birth

A Canadian couple were slammed with a million dollar medical bill after their daughter was prematurely during their babymoon.

Cigarettes, junk food dominate supermarket sales growth

One in every five dollars spent at supermarkets goes on cigarettes or junk food, according to industry data.

Teacher under fire for breastfeeding in class

There is no doubt mums have a right to continue breastfeeding after they have returned to work, but one teacher in the US has taken it to the extreme.

Win a family pass to Disney Live!

We have 4 family passes to give away to see Disney Live! presents Three Classic Fairy Tales, touring Australia this December/January.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Join PADDINGTON on the red carpet!

To celebrate the release of PADDINGTON, we are giving five lucky winners the chance to win a family pass to the exclusive Australian Premiere in Sydney on December 7!

The tragedy of losing a favourite teddy bear

We were green and uninitiated, perhaps a little naïve when it came to the favourite toy responsibility.

Video: Baby sniffs beardless dad to make sure it's him

She looks him up and down and then touches his chin, but baby Lindsey still isn't sure this clean-shaven man is her dad.

It's possible to workout while pregnant

Medical experts say intense fitness routines can be done safely during pregnancy - if the mums-to-be follow some guidelines.

What parents really want for their kids

Are our hopes, dreams and expectations for our children what they really need?

'I had a feeling something was seriously wrong'

Before even giving birth, Katie Myers' maternal instincts warned her something was wrong with her baby.

When your pregnancy causes a relationship rift

Some dads-to-be don't miss a beat when their partner is pregnant; others struggle with a range of issues and can become withdrawn, right when their support is needed most.

Couple uses group photo trick to announce pregnancy to loved ones

Katharine and Kris Camilli devised a clever trick to immortalise their family and friends' reactions to their exciting pregnancy news.

Why Tracey Spicer has given up make-up

"After 30 years on television, I had become what I despised: a painted doll who spent an hour a day and close to $200 a week putting on a mask."

Knowing you are one of the lucky ones

I am secure, confident and strong, but the responsibility of protecting my children can almost bring me undone.

Why I am so emotional now I have kids?

There are so many ways in which parenthood changes us as women, but one of the most noticeable, for me, has been the changing state of my emotions.

Baby survives despite sharing womb with 'foreign body'

Baby Maia was conceived against the odds, only to find she was sharing a womb with an ominous "foreign body".

Video: Baby shows dog how to jump - or vice versa

They say dog is man's best friend, but this playful pooch seems to have chosen a jumping baby as her number one buddy.

10 ways to soothe a crying baby

New paernts can get frustrated when their newborn gets fussy and can't settle down. When you're feeling overwhelmed, try some of these simple tips to help soothe your baby.

20 baby names that are becoming more popular every year

The data-lovers at nameberry.com have been at it again – this time, they’ve discovered the names that are continually rising up the ranks, ready to take out some top spots in the next few years.

10 great meals to make for new parents

Ideally, you want to give food that isn’t expensive to make, isn't too difficult to create, and freezes well; stews, bakes, soups and pasta sauces are perfect.

Weird pregnancy products

Some pregnancy products come to market and are just awesome. Others just leave you scratching your head.

Carers admit to force-feeding children

Two children who were given to the wrong families at birth will soon learn if they will be returned to their biological parents.

How many weeks til Christmas?

On your To-Do list

Get the "Santa" shopping done without the kids in tow.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.