#2 angieB75

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:54 PM

GOLD !!

#3 emso

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

Silver!

#4 angieB75

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:59 PM

Hey emso, how those twins of yours going?  Hope you're keeping well  biggrin.gif

#5 emso

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (angieB75 @ 12/09/2012, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey emso, how those twins of yours going?  Hope you're keeping well  biggrin.gif

Theyre going good i hope. My NT scan is next monday cant wait! Looking forward to seeing the bubs again. Morning sickness is stil here in force, no major vomits just all day nausea and reflux.

How are you going?

#6 LilT85

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:48 AM

Hi ladies, I am in need of some help. I'm only 7.5wks and having my first ultrasound this morning, we excited... But here is the  problem, I am getting morning sickness pretty bad, especially from water, I have to drink 400ml for the ultrasound, but when I do it comes straight back up..... I don't know how I'm going to do this...... Can anyone help?? Btw, thinking I'm due on 27apr but will be getting confirmed this morning, if I can get it done... Oh and I want to be added to thefacebook group... Can someone please let me know how original.gif thanks.

#7 Oh My......

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

Hi,
Still around, feeling pretty meh so just reading. Hope everyone is well.

#8 Suzanne84

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

LilT85: I wouldn't worry too much about the water thing, just explain the situation to them and they'll probably just have to do an internal scan with the "dildo cam". I went for my first ultrasound a few weeks ago with a completely full bladder, about to wet myself and they couldn't see anything anyway so I had to go and empty it for an internal scan! Completely useless for me to be so uncomfortable. MalOwenandBabe is the one to message about the facebook group.

No real news for me, my symptoms seem to be easing off slightly which is really nice! I no longer feel about ready to pass out by 6pm and the nausea has subsided too. I'm getting really frustrated though because I've had something stuck behind my throat for the last couple of days and it's right at the spot where it's making me feel sick. I've tried drinking heaps of water, eating, even vomiting isn't helping to move it so I hope it goes away soon. Otherwise I'll have to go to the doctor about it, I hope it's not a growth or something that needs surgical removal! I hope everyone is going well!

#9 mumfor3

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

Hi ladies

I had my second scan today & was praying it wasn't another partcial moler preg...after 1st attempt to see anything failed, I had to empty my bladder for internal & still nothing, then they asked me try to go again so I did & I couldn't believe it but there was a heart beat biggrin.gif  I was sooo emotional as I couldn't (still can't) believe what I was seeing. It's a bit low at 113 but it's there. Hopefully it's just early for the little one. 6weeks 5days.
Fingers crossed...
It's been a long couple of weeks just have to hang in there for a few more.

Best of luck to all.

#10 jbm3113

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (mumfor3 @ 14/09/2012, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi ladies

I had my second scan today & was praying it wasn't another partcial moler preg...after 1st attempt to see anything failed, I had to empty my bladder for internal & still nothing, then they asked me try to go again so I did & I couldn't believe it but there was a heart beat biggrin.gif  I was sooo emotional as I couldn't (still can't) believe what I was seeing. It's a bit low at 113 but it's there. Hopefully it's just early for the little one. 6weeks 5days.
Fingers crossed...
It's been a long couple of weeks just have to hang in there for a few more.

Best of luck to all.

That's such wonderful news mumfor3! It is such a relief to see that little heartbeat! So happy for you! bbighug.gif

#11 Juju38

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

That's great news mumfor3, please hang in there little one!!  My baby's hb was quite low at first scan at only 94 bpm, but has now picked right up.  They just start slow and work up.  You must be so relieved.  I hope things are smooth and uneventful from here.

LIT85- I hope your scan went ok and you managed to get the fluids in!

AFM-I have had a couple of scans since my first revealed some issues.  The bleed they found behind the sac has gone now, it must have reabsorbed.  Baby is looking great and our OB said if he had to bet his last dollar, he would say this pregnancy will be successful, so we are feeling very relieved.

Shocking all day/all night sickness.  I am taking 3 Zofran a day just trying to function.  The trade off is horrible constipation and nasty headaches.  Oh the things we put ourselves through!

I hope the rest of you are doing really well.

#12 Dee2013

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:18 AM

Hi,
Could you please remove me from the due date listing? It wasn't meant to be for me this time. Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies.
Dee2013

#13 Macamel

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

I'm very sorry for your loss Dee3013. Sending a big hug your way.

mumfor3, that is wonderful news.  It must've been so amazing to see that little heartbeat ticking away. I hope things continue to go well for you.

LIT85, how did your scan go?

juju38, so great to hear your scan went well also. I really feel for you with the sickness as I've been the same. It's so debilitating at times. I hope you feel better soon. I also had bleeding around the sac that seemed to be clearing up at my last scan so I hope it's completely gone when I see the Doc next week.

AFM, I have my nuchal scan this coming Tuesday. I'm looking forward to reaching the 12 week milestone. I feel like this first trimester has been so long and so stressful.

Have a great weekend everyone!

#14 Duck-o-lah

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

Sorry for your loss Dee2013 sad.gif bbighug.gif

Macamel, I'm exactly one week behind you, going for my scan the following Tues original.gif Good luck!

#15 anna_garny

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

Ugh. Seriously. This kid better be cute when it gets here - the 'morning' sickness (all-day nausea that makes me murderous) combined with the fatigue and actually fainting and freaking Ace out is just getting too much to cope with. Can't I just be a grizzly bear and sleep through most of my pregnancy?

Also got a confirmed EDD of April 6th, three days after our third wedding anniversary!

#16 stacey82

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

1st April 2013
kerr155 ~ #1
Happimumma24
akkiandmalli ~ #4

2nd April 2013
Undies + Gumboots ~ #4
Day-dream ~ #2
*Mrs Puddles* ~ #3
Macamel ~ #3
brisvegasmama ~ #1

3rd April 2013
Just-one-more ~ #4 & #5 TWINS
emso ~ #1 & #2 TWINS
pumpkin89 ~ #3

4th April 2013
Blairizz ~ #2
punkymonkey ~ #1
poppylola ~ #3
Mrs_b2013

5th April 2013
Shhhh ~ #4 & #5 TWINS
Shell_P
BabeBlossom
Jess40 ~ #3
band6005 ~ #1
Suzanne84
irish22 ~ #3

6th April 2013
Diezel13 ~ #3
WillowBee ~ #2
flowerball
anna_garny

7th April 2013
love 2 love u baby ~ #1

8th April 2013
Heylee ~ #1
Kimby ~ #2
lasscreative ~ #1
Cedella ~#1

9th April 2013
jbm3113 ~ #1
Duck-o-lah ~ #2
LJA_2012 ~ #1
stacey82 ~ #5

10th April 2013
mum2802 ~ #2
Lyd511 ~ #1

11th April 2013
embracingIVF ~ #2
think~positive ~ #2 & #3 TWINS

12th April 2013
flowerpuff ~ #3

13th April 2013
Mrs Ginger Ninja ~ #2
Beachfamily ~ #2
Pocket79 ~ #2

14th April 2013
elco
Alexis82 ~ #1
angieB75 ~ #1
KatieM11

15th April 2013
Rachiee
ElleBea ~ #3
Rell73 ~ #2
amybon ~ #1
Rell73 ~ #2

16th April 2013
miss anthropologie ~ #3

17th April 2013
Love my Boys ~ #3

18th April 2013
bubbles642 ~ #1
danib84 ~ #1

19th April 2013
LEE1984 ~ #1
Missimel
joeyinthesky ~ #1

20th April 2013
Olivemyrtlemay ~ #1

21st April 2013
noisytractor ~ #2
kc84 ~ #1
Blueeyedmumma ~ 2

22nd April 2013
mrsjaguar
janey-mel ~ #4
TTC Lovebirds ~ #1
sally13
Wrightality ~ #2

23rd April 2013
MissLouise ~ #2
torij ~ #3
Kridge ~ #1

24th April 2013
firensurf ~ #2
MummyBean ~ #1
MalOwenandbabe ~ #3

26th April 2013
Juju38 ~ #2
butterflyme

27th April 2013
JaneyQ
LilT85

29th April 2013
Perth120

30th April 2013
MrsKampo ~ #1
DATES TO BE CONFIRMED
CAB14-Early April
beep
Mrs_P ~ #1
jldjtdjld
MissusB2 ~ #2
ms-meow ~ #1
*musical*
expecting
Bansidhe
PinkNBlue85 ~ #3
Lou32 ~ #1
funandlaughter ~ #3
Coops07 ~ #3 - mid April

FACEBOOK GROUP
To get information about the group PM
MalOwenandbabe
If you would like to join the group, please send a friends request through to MalOwenandBabe at www.facebook.com/leshortie (Please accompany is with a PM with your EB name so I can ensure you are actually a DIG Apr 2013 person??? that would be great )... I can add you from there. Feel free to delete me off your friends list after as you see fit

--------------------

Edited by ~A2~, 26 September 2012 - 11:59 AM.

#17 stacey82

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

Just thought I'd add the list and I will amend it later as I'm doing it from my phone while my laptops not working. I know there's lots of people to add and also dates to change so I'll try and get it done asap. original.gif hope everyone is well... I have lots to catching up reading to do!!

#18 Jess40

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

Anna_garny Oh man, lots of anti-nausea ((vibes)) out to you! I really feel for you guys who are feeling the sickness. Whom ever decides these things seems to have swapped my sickness with bleeding - which has now stopped (thank God)

We had the Nuchal a few days ago and all is well plus the hemorrhage has disappeared. Have spent all weekend telling family and friends that we will have another addition to the family in April.

I am ridiculously happy and very very grateful

hugs

Jess

#19 Zipper

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

Hi girls

Some very sad news over here.  I had a bleed while I was at work on Friday night and (as I work at a hospital) I went to the emergency.  I had some bloods taken and my Hcg had dramatically fallen.  I was told to come in the next day for a scan.

After 10 mins of searching there wasn't a heartbeat.  I was just utterly devestated.  That night I had some heavy bleeding and cramping and not long later I was called that night by the hospital where I was going to birth to come in for a d and c.

So I had my op this morning and my DH and I are doing really well.  I just need to keep repeating to myslef that there must have been something wrong with the baby and thats why it happened and not because it wasn't loved enough by me.

Best of luck to all your girls and hope you all have a very uneventful pregnancies and gorgeous babies at the end of your journey xxx

Nic

Stacey82 can you please take me of the due date list??  Thanks

#20 KatieM11

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

Hi ladies,

I have stumbled over this forum and would like to join the journey with you. My husband and i discovered last week that we were 9 weeks pregnant. Our dating scan gave us a due date of 14 April 2013 however the doctor has said he thinks it might be 11 April 2012. We're now hoping to get confirmation of these dates at our next scan at 12 weeks on 27 Sep - keeping our fingers crossed that everything is going great!

Luckily the morning sickness has been very rare, however i struggle with the fatigue each day!

First baby and a very over-worried mum here! At this stage, we've decided to keep the news to ourselves until this next scan and then we'll share with family. It just doesn't seem real yet! =)

Congratulations to you all! Looking forward to sharing this experience! Advice is more than welcomed!!!

Katie

#21 mumfor3

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:04 AM

Hi Ladies

ZIPPER: I'm so sorry to hear you have had a loss. yes you are correct, something must of been not quite right. Having experienced m/c 4 times with 2 d&c's myself this is what Doc's tell you. I lost my son at age 8mths due to a bowel condition he had since birth & he new nothing but pain for his time here on earth. Loss is a hard road no matter how earliy or late it may come. Wishing you & your partner all the best.

#22 Macamel

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

Zipper, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Big hugs to you  bbighug.gif

Anna, I feel your pain re morning sickness. I hope you start to turn a corner soon.  I couldn't get out of bed yesterday and ended up in tears three times. I am so grateful for this pregnancy but it's been so tough dealing with the constant nausea and vomiting. My kids are so neglected and I feel like such a bad wife and mother at the moment.

Jess, great news about your nuchal scan. It's such a great milestone to get past. I hope things continue to go well for you.

AFM, I have my nuchal scan tomorrow. I'm really really nervous about it. I also did another major blood test last week for Downs Syndrome (and other abnormalities) and am waiting for the results for that which should hopefully come back late next week. The blood test is only very new and unfortunately not available in Australia until early next year (I live overseas and it's available where I live). http://www.news.com.au/down-syndrome-test-...2-1226297560272  

I don't think I'll start to enjoy this pregnancy until my scan is out of the way and until those bloods come back next week. Fingers crossed!

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Edited by Macamel, 17 September 2012 - 05:58 PM.

#23 bubbles642

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself - I am going to be a first time mum, age 28 hubby turned 32 today.

We decided in april 2012 to see how things went and now I am 9 weeks .I am excited and scared all at the same time, as it happened quicker than we thought.

I went for my first blood test on the weekend - so awaiting those results, saw the gp last week and she said I was due 18/4.
As we are new to all this we are still working out who will be our OB and which hospital etc . All a bit overwhelming.
Could not think to keep a secret for 12 weeks so immediate family know and friends have their suspicions- we are in a close group and everyone always knows what's going on without having to say much, plus the social calendar is busy so pple noticed I stopped drinking.
We are well aware that it would mean we would have to un-tell if some thing happened by Hubby and I decided we would want their support if it was to happen.

I have been reading the previous posts and am keen to keep up with what everyone is doing and what is going on.

On a another note - Sorry to those that have a lost a little one

#24 SophieBear

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

Oh Zipper (Nic) I'm so sorry for your loss. Look after yourself  bbighug.gif and to you too Dee2012.

Anna_Garny - I hope you feel better soon. M/S sucks especially when it's all day sad.gif Your baby will be worth it!

AFM - My PG is becoming common knowledge! I've told most of my close friends (just one left) and I'm seeing my old high school friends in a couple weeks when I'm 12 weeks so will tell them then.

Also, I finally got my ticker to work!  tthumbs.gif

#25 Heylee

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

To all the beautiful ladies who have lost - much love, I hope you are coping ok through this difficult time and you are being kind to yourselves xxx

Welcome to all the new ladies, look forward to sharing our stories & experiences.

Today I had blood test done for the NTS and the scan will be done next Wednesday - I'm a little anxious  unsure.gif ffear.gif  . But i must say the midwives today were famtastic & maternity pathology to was awesome too ( I'm not great with needles and I didn't feel a thing ). Really looking forward to telling everyone.

Hope your are all keeping well look after you original.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.