Well I thought I'd had better do a quick date to say we made it to the 3rd trimester - 28w1d today!
As I type this, my Little One is currently kicking, head butting or punching me in the cervix, which is giving me the heebeejeebies.
- The m/s is finally more misses than hits
- I have the dreaded hemi's that are doing my head (butt) in.
- I need a sign that say's 'Wide Load: Do Not Overtake Turning Vehicle' I'm huge
- The fibroid is still in competition with the baby on who can grow the fastest
- I've been told I'll be having a caesarean
- My feet I now refer to as 'Puffers'
- I've got Granny Knickers, that if I sew the leg holes closed and put a zipper on the top, I'd had some good cushion covers.
- The maxi dresses look like I've nicked off with someone's doona covers.
- I have to 'squeeze and sneeze'
- The past week, I can't laugh without doing a fart, which makes me laugh even harder - which we all know what happens when you fart and laugh at the same time, sounds like a machine gun - bit embarrassing when you have visitors.
- The only way I can see my feet when walking is to do the 'Goose Step'
- I have to go down stairs sideways to make sure my feet actually hit the step
- We have a shower door that opens into the shower, which means no more showers with DP as to close the door he gets squished up against the cold tiles.
- My hips hurt
- My back hurts
- Putting your leg on a fluffy pillow is like trying to throw your leg over Mount Everest.
- Turning over in bed requires a 6 point turn.
- Attempting to mow the lawn in the lady garden using a mirror and going by 'feel', left me dizzy and you can now call me 'patches'
- and so on and so on...
**UPDATE** 33 weeks and 4 days.
A lot has happened since my last update.
The day after my last update I got the 'talk' about 'getting to 32 weeks will be good, getting to 34 weeks will be the icing on the cake!' They are monitoring me for PE. My feet have been so puffy that I now have tiny little stretch marks on my ankles.
30 weeks I tested positive to GD - cut off level was 8.0 I come in at 8.3 - so I can manage it through diet.
The baby is getting poopy with the fibroid and is pushing it out of the way, which can be really uncomfortable - and reminds me of 'Aliens'.
Before it was people asking me if I was having only 1 baby, now Dr's and MW's are asking me if I'm certain it is only 1.
32 weeks, BP was a bit high, pain in my back and I had a 'loss' so had to go in for monitoring. But all good.
Next day woke up with a cold. Day after my ear drum ruptured.
A couple of days ago I had to go to the ER as I thought I was having a stroke, but I was dx with Bell's Palsy.
I'm being robbed of the little sleep I am getting because of this cough, and with the baby being down so low, my bladder control isn't so good.
OB still won't give me a date for the C/S as he doesn't believe I'll make it. All I know is that he won't allow me to go past 38 weeks.
M/S has kicked in again and I have zero energy from the virus/flu/cold or whatever it is I have.
But out of all that, I am now seeing all the lumps/bumps that stick out when the baby moves, but I can't work out if it's a foot or hand yet!