Essential Baby is pleased to announce that we have launched the EB EggTimer Ovulation calendar.
Introducing the EB EggTimer - our period and fertility app. A must for every woman planning a pregnancy.
Brought to you by Essential Baby, Australia's largest online parenting community - www.essentialbaby.com.au
Trying to get pregnant?
Essential Baby's fertility application is a calendar tool to record, track and observe your menstrual cycle to help you on your journey when you are trying to conceive to help you know when you may be ovulating. It's the must-have application for those trying to conceive! PLUS it's free!
- Enter your last menstrual period, your cycle length, and your luteal phase length
- No internet connection required to use the app once downloaded onto your device
- Discreet name and design with icon labelled EB EggTimer
- Visually displays your cycle in a calendar view
- Predicts your future periods and approximate fertile phases from the data you have entered
- Set an alert to tell you when your period is due
- Set an alert to let you know which days you are most fertile
- Enter daily cycle observations, symptoms and fertility data
- Record results of Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) and Home Pregnancy Test (HPT)
- Chart your Basal Body Temperature (BBT) to help indicate your most fertile time of your cycle / your luteal phase length
- Track your temperature with your choice of Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Handy tips and information on conception, fertility, ovulation, health and nutrition and pregnancy
- Email your cycle information and basal charts to share with your doctor or fertility specialist (requires internet connection)
- Due date calculator built-in when you record a positive pregnancy test result
- Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Disclaimer: Each woman's ovulation can vary under circumstances. Do not rely on EB EggTimer to avoid pregnancy. This tool uses approximate prediction and intended for recording and observation purposes only.
Conception - The facts
A man's guide to conception
Your menstrual cycle
ABCs of TTC
Basal Temperature chart
*Please note that while the EB EggTimer iPhone application is free to download via Apple iTunes and the Apple App Store, users may incur fees as per their standard mobile or internet network charges for 'data retrieval'.
Also, once "successful" on your conception journey, you can download our Free Weekly Guide to Pregnancy iphone app