The ACCC has issued a mass recall of 14 models of baby rockers due to risk of babies rolling from their backs to their stomachs, presenting a suffocation hazard.
The models listed were on sale for a total of six years across seven retailers, from March 2013 to March 2019.
Consumers should cease use immediately check their baby rocker to see if it is included in this recall.
Details from the ACCC are published below.
Inclined infant lightweight framed sleepers with a rounded bottom frame
Sold under Ingenuity Brand:
- Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Cuddle Giraffe
- Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Cuddle Lion
- Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Lullaby Lamb
- Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Zoo Zoo Zebra
- Soothing Light Rocking Sleeper Vesper
- Rock N' Soothe Sleeper Dayton
- Rock N' Soothe Sleeper Moxley
- Dream Comfort Automatic Rocking Sleeper Braden
- Moonlight Rocking Sleeper Deluxe Emerson
Sold under Bright Starts brand:
- Toucan Tango Rocking Sleeper
- Playtime to Bedtime
- Pretty in Pink Playtime to Bedtime Sleeper
Sold under the Taggies brand:
- Snuggle Me Sleeper Nesting Vine
SKU NUMBERS for all models can be found here.
What are the defects?
Product is potentially dangerous when instructions and warnings are not followed. Infants may roll from their back to their stomach or side if unrestrained.
What are the hazards?
There is a risk of suffocation if infants roll from their back to their stomach or side while unrestrained or if bedding or blankets are used with the product.
What should consumers do?
Consumers should stop using the product immediately and contact Kids II for recall information and refund procedures.
For further information, please visit www.kidsii.com, or send an email to email@example.com, or call 1800 011 276 (Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm AEST).
After contacting Kids II, consumers will be asked to render the product unusable and to take and provide a photograph as proof.
Kids II Australia Pty Limited
Traders who sold this product
Catch.com au Pty Ltd
Grays (NSW) Pty Ltd
Toys R Us Australia
Where the product was sold
Dates available for sale
1 March 2013 - 1 March 2019