The new Cybex Priam with gold wings is one way to give your baby wings early in life, and it's the latest elite pram release to hit Australia.
It's owned by the likes of Nicky Hilton, with Moschino Creative Director, Jeremy Scott collaborating with Cybex to design this very special pram release that has now finally reached our shores.
The pram was launched late last year, with Rosalia Russian at the helm of the Australian release. She is currently pregnant with her second child and is mum to three-year-old Willow. The photos were done at Melbourne's George Ballroom in keeping with the prestige aesthetics of the pram.
It suits babies and toddlers up to 22kg and boasts the following features:
- compact one-hand fold
- extendable XXL sun canopy with UPF50+ protection
- converts to a two-wheel mode with ease
- features a chair height position perfect for eating out
- height-adjustable handlebar
- spacious shopping basket
- compatible with the Cybex carry cot
- reclinable and reversible seat for maximum comfort
- lightweight frame with intelligent suspension.
The gilded masterpiece comes with a not unexpected hefty price tag of $2499.99 and can be purchased from David Jones and online at Babymode. Additional accessories are the carrycot ($649.99), footmuff ($279.99) and cup holder ($39.99).